It's what it was, and it was my path. What are some of your memories with the Jets? Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. I think they were really excited to get someone who was in the that world and still could pull off the acting part of it. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. Partnered with the USA TODAY Sports Media Group  |  Powered by, Signed a reserve/future contract with Detroit (DET), Signed to the practice squad by Detroit (DET), Signed to the practice squad by Atlanta (ATL), Signed to the active roster by Atlanta (ATL), Signed a 1 year $645,000 contract with Minnesota (MIN), Signed a reserve/future contract with Pittsburgh (PIT), Signed to the active roster by Arizona (ARI), Signed to the practice squad by Arizona (ARI), Signed a 1 year $435k contract with Carolina (CAR), Signed a 3 year $1.576 million contract with Carolina (CAR), NFL Picks: Predicting Week 9 against the spread, NFL All-Rookie Team at the halfway mark of the 2020 season, Russell Wilson, DeAndre Hopkins lead midseason performers of the year, With the trade deadline done, five Lions who need to thrive down the stretch, NFL Power Rankings Week 8: Steelers challenge Chiefs at top; Seahawks rise, Titans get help, Will Fuller stays put: NFL trade deadline winners and losers. Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: $$30.1 million, 10. Say hello to Matt Willig, former football player-turned-actor. No current NFL contract features more guaranteed money at signing than the $94.5 million the Falcons promised Matt Ryan in 2018. The Week 2 NFL lines are out after an eventful first Sunday. I was a guest on that for a while. I always felt a little weird from the outside looking in with that team. Willig also played former NFL player Justin Strzelczyk in the film Concussion. Total guaranteed at signing: $25 million. Matt Wile signed a 1 year, $825,000 contract with the Detroit Lions, including an average annual salary of $825,000. It made me re-think all those friendships. I saw that early on. It must have been a fun movie to make. : I miss the hand-to-hand combat, to be honest with you. Use of any marks, trademarks, or logos on this website shall not constitute a sponsorship or endorsement by the trademark holder. Jones is in the second season of the three-year, $66 million contract extension he signed with the Falcons in 2019. MORE: The full details of Patrick Mahomes' record contract. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Redskins QB Alex Smith: $23.5 million, 20. Willig, a 6-foot-8, 315-pound tackle, played for six teams over 14 seasons in the NFL, including three with the Jets (1992-95). https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/22/9f/khalil-mack-112519-getty-ftr_11wka5qe8aexz1rfewajvubs17.jpg?t=-1523832410&w=500&quality=80. Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: $5.5 million. Detroit Lions' Everson Griffen hurt by Mike Zimmer's comment that DE was 'good' with Minnesota Vikings. in LA Mirada, CA, Weighted Career AV (100-95-...): 22 (4809th overall since 1960), PFR HOF Monitor: 7.40 (467th among T, average HOF T is 100.78), Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Thursday, November 5, 6:45AM.

He is signed through 2024. Or write about sports? Brady signed a two-year contract with the Buccaneers in 2020 NFL free agency. It was funny because, originally, she was supposed to dance on me. Ryan is in the third season of his current contract with the Falcons, which was extended with a five-year, $150 million deal in 2018. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Browns QB Baker Mayfield: $8.2 million, 27. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, & serve targeted ads. Willig also played former NFL player Justin Strzelczyk in the film Concussion. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. In "Concussion," you play Justin Strzelczyk, the former Pittsburgh Steelers lineman who suffered from CTE and was killed in an auto accident.

I did some TV stuff in Carolina and with the 49ers.

: (Laughing) My first scene in the movie was her dance. Due to the ongoing pandemic, NFL owners and the NFLPA have an agreement in place to lower the 2021 salary cap dependent on current revenue. He was a backup for most of his career, but claimed a Super Bowl ring as a member of the 1999 St. Louis Rams. Apart from his own achievements he is also known for being former NFL quarterback Chris Simms's brother and the famous Super Bowl XXI MVP Phil Simms's son.Matt has been actively playing football for some years before he became a free agent. Panthers QB Teddy Bridgewater: $21 million, 23.

Chargers QB Justin Herbert: $6.6 million, 33. Lions QB Matthew Stafford: $27 million, 19. It brought back some smiles, too, because I remember (Jeff) Lageman and Marvin Washington, all those D-lineman I knew, plus (Jeff) Criswell, (Dave) Cadigan and all those guys. Mahomes' previous average annual salary was $4.1 million. Patrick Mahomes is still at the top of the list of the NFL's highest paid quarterbacks. 35 NFL quarterbacks will now make at least $5 million in average salary per year per overthecap.com, a site that tracks NFL player contracts (through Sept. 5, 2020). Tunsil signed a three-year contract extension with the Texans in 2020 worth $66 million in new money. M.W. Cardinals QB Kyler Murray: $8.8 million, 25. Mahomes and Watson's deals push their average annual salaries past the Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson among NFL quarterbacks.

Los Angeles not only made Bosa the highest-paid NFL defender in terms of average money per year with his five year-deal, but no defensive player has ever been guaranteed more at signing. That changed it for me. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million, 9.

I was only in a couple of scenes, but that’s what acting is. We present them here for purely educational purposes. What was it like being in that scene?

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million, 3. It didn’t surprise me when I heard about him taking his life only because I knew. Listing the NFL's highest-paid players is an inexact science. In a short period of time, I got to know him because of the stuff she sent me. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. He was a left-brain thinker and he wanted to get into acting. That’s something I won't forget. He is signed through 2022. The extension takes affect next season, and he is signed through 2023. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. : I was roommates with Junior Seau at Southern Cal and another linebacker who took his life, Scott Ross. Junior was always an up-and-down guy, always a dual personality. I wasn’t even dressing. You played "One Eye," a Mexican drug dealer in "We're the Millers." New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees held back in practice for second straight day. 1; could Cowboys pick in top five? Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.

It was really important for me to be part of it. Mack is in the third season of his current contract with the Bears, which was extended with a six-year, $141 million deal after he was traded by the Raiders in 2018.

the official stats partner of the NFL.

I got to see a lot of things, watch Jennifer Aniston do her thing. I wanted to get out there and hit somebody. Titans QB Ryan Tannehill: $29.5 million, 13. Carr is in the fourth year of his current contract with the Raiders, which was extended with a five-year, $125.025 million deal in 2017. It was one of those things like, "Oh, man, this is going to be amazing." 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5 million, 14. It was a fun movie to watch. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million, 4. That was my first experience. I've been lucky enough have moderate success at it.

Stafford is in the fourth year of his current contract with the Lions, which was extended with a five-year, $135 million deal in 2017. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger: $34 million, 5. One of the most memorable scenes in the movie was Jennifer Aniston’s dance. During his 14-year career he protected the likes of Brett Favre, Boomer Esiason and Kurt Warner. I always remembered that. I noticed you're wearing a Super Bowl ring in one of your publicity photos.