This is the 336 "Marauder", with 20" MicroGroove barrel chambered for .44 Magnum cartridge. Introduced 2006. Please scroll down for a complete list of all parts available. Do you know if the Texan was offered in 35 Rem . Marlin Model 308SDT / 336SDT / 336SDG Laminated Stock Assembly, Gray / Black, Marlin Laminated Stock Assembly, Pistol Grip, Grey / Black, Marlin Model 336BL Brown Laminate Stock Assembly, Pistol Grip, Marlin Model 336Y Birch Stock Assembly, Pistol Grip, Marlin Model 336Y Laminate Stock Assembly, Youth, Marlin Walnut Stock Assembly, Pistol Grip. was added. Out of Stock. "MicroGroove" rifling that was used did not yield long barrel life; model survived from 1955 through 1959, when it was discontinued.

Fitted with 16.5 barrel. Essentially a 336T, with 22" tapered octagonal barrel chambered for .30-30 only.

Has a hammer-block safety. Official site for collectors of Marlin firearms, Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Post Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing Chambered for .30-30 cartridge. All marlin parts are specific to Marlin rifles made post 2009. Features stainless steel receiver and barrel; all other parts are nickel plated. All Rights Reserved. I killed my first deer with a 336 when I was 24yr old and that was 45 yrs ago. Finish blued, with receiver top matted to reduce reflections. Serial number: J56288. by Regnier (gunrunner) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 pm, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.

Straight-stock version of 336C. It is in really good shape and I plan on hunting with it this year. Most websites are poorly Deluxe-stock version of "Texan", with map of Texas and a longhorn carved on butt. Similar to Model 336C in .30-30 only. Basically a 336A, with fore-end tip. Each lever-action rifle is chambered in 30-30 Win. They are numbered the same and furnished in a deluxe luggage case. Hammer is lowered to facilitate scope mounting. Add 100 percent. Stock is high grade walnut. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. We understand that functionality and quality are important, whether you're a tactical professional or simply have a love for the aesthetic.

Features Rocky Mountain-style rear and bead front sights. Weight about 7.5 lbs. Latest version of old "Marauder" carbine. Has 20" tapered round barrel, with Ballard-type rifling. Dubbed LTS or "Lightweight" instead of Marauder, as it was feared the latter designation would be inappropriate in today's society. Weight about 6.5 lbs.

I just acquired a Marlin lever action in 30-30. Eligible for FREE shipping * Extra shipping cost of $1.00. Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our In select standard walnut, this style butt and forearm start at $225.00 Pictured below is an example of unusual wood that I encounter and utilize whenever possible, but understand that this cannot be made to order.

Weight about 7 lbs.

Sort by: 0 Schematic w/ Parts List ... Stock, New Model. After 1984, the model designation was changed to 336TS for the addition of the cross bolt safety. While it is hard to buy a trigger guard plate outright, some shooters will trade/swap them with one another. customers to the absolute best of our abilities.

Advertised as being chambered for .307 and .356 Winchester cartridges.

Pistol-grip stock and semi-beavertail forearm are American walnut. There were 1,000 sets manufactured in 1970. Read on to find out. What do I have and how would I find out when it was manufactured ? Features brass buttplate and pistol-grip cap. Weight about 7 lbs.

or .35 Rem., and features Micro-Groove® rifling, ensuring that tags will be filled, mouths fed and the reign of America's ultimate woods rifle will continue going strong. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up This is a good style buttstock for the straight grip 336, 1895 as well as the 1894 Marlins. A Marlin Model 336 with a 20 inch barrel and straight grip stock is the 336 Texan.

All Rights Reserved. Marlin / Glenfield Rifles 336 Series 336RC. Introduced to utilize octagonal barrel making equipment that was on hand from manufacture of commemorative's. from 1953 to 1964; .44 Magnum from 1965 to 1967.

Many online gun sales actually take away from your local Model number: The Marlin model number, such as Marlin 336 or Marlin 1894, is the first filter to help narrow the results when finding … The 1983 model was known as 336C. Product #: 584400A Part Key: 7. Chambered for .30-30 cartridge. 336 Straight Stock Conversion We recently scored a Marlin 336 in 35 Remington from a friend. Ending Nov 3 at 6:07PM PST 3d 1h. Guns.com is built to be simple – easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice.