The bases selected are Warne Maxima symmetrical 2 piece steel, Brownells # 947-000-168. Of the metallic sights, the Foolproof peep sight yielded the tightest group size and was the easiest aperture sight within this group to get on target. In checking the consistency of applied torque, the difference between this tool and my adjustable in.

Second hand and date. 336. Foolproof receiver sights, Brownells #962-200-002 for the rear sight and #962-000-059 for the FireSight type set, are micro adjustable sights. (Fits all variations including the Marlin Cowboy Rifles) This sight is designed to mount using the existing pre-drilled and tapped holes on the top of the receiver. Brownells is your source for Marlin 1894 Sights at Brownells parts and accessories. I knew, as I worked my way through the sight sets previously noted. Black rubber strap with yellow stitching. Williams FireSight inserts are stamped with a two digit number on the bottom of the dovetail. American Made Texas Proud. The optics sits low on the rails on your rifle and would give you a nice compact and lightweight option for fast and rapid shooting. $33.79.

The WGRS-336 set, Brownells# 962-000-058 and WGRS-336, rear sight Brownells# 962-000-019, are intended for use on the Marlin 336. You may also contact us via email at info@brownells.com. In doing a little investigating, I found the Williams peep sight set for the '96 Mauser that mounts in place of the issue sight ends up being 22" ahead of that gun's butt plate and is supplied with a 0.150" aperture, an accommodation to apparent size diminishing with distance.

The face of the front sight has a stand out brass finish, a hood protects the sight and helps centering on target.

Lever Rail Ghost Ring WS - Marlin 1894, dvtl front Item: ML-1007-5 Ample Stock Manufacturer: XS Sight Systems, Inc. $175.00 Note: The front sight in this set dovetails … The Williams front sight insert included with the set was too wide and too long for the 1894 Marlin to be a clean fit.

Get the Latest XS Sights Updates in Your Inbox! *** Please check more details at the merchant website. Ranger Point Precision (RPP) in Houston, TX is a leading innovator and producer of lever-action and motorcycle parts for Marlin, Henry, Winchester, Steyr firearms; Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha mortorcycles. The current hood tended to clip the receiver sight image to the point it was a little distracting, My next step will be to replace the hood with a Pre- '64 Winchester Model 70 hood, Brownells #344-000-008. Skinner Sights "BLACK GOLD" The set comes with "M" and "N" 0.312" high front sight inserts, with the "N" being correct for the Marlin's narrow front ramp. Reduces bulk without reducing magazine capacity or performance. TruGlo Fiber Optic Front Sight For Marlin Rimfire Rifles-TG975G. Go to this website and snoop around, you will be able to learn all things Marlin. Sides are Check price and Read more Detail At Brownells, BOX, MAGAZINE, 75/I Mfg: Beretta Usa Check price and Read more Detail At Brownells, Other info: 51 x 15mm face. Just About Everything® Removes nearly �" of material from the butt Check price and Read more Detail At Brownells, Thompson Center buttstocks, grips and forends allow you to easily and quickly change the format of your T/C firearm. The quick release, cross locking, medium height, 1" steel rings are Brownells # 947-623-100. Yellow numerals and hands.

It is adjustable for windage and elevation and adjustments are locked in place with set screws. .style1 {font-weight: bold} I could have used the Williams insert as received or retained the factory insert, but I wanted the pieces to fit right and the benefits of the light gathering fiber optics, so I installed an "N" insert, Brownells # 962-564-340, 0.312" high. lb. MIDWEST INDUSTRIES, INC. (In Stock) 4.7 (6) MARLIN 1895 DRC WINGED SIGHT SET.

XS SIGHT SYSTEMS (In Stock) 0.0. As an example, with the Model 1894's 16" sight radius it takes +/- 0.009" change in front sight height to vertically shift point of impact 1" at 50 yards. Free shipping. torque wrench was negligible. MARLIN 1895 HANDGUARD M-LOK. Windage is adjusted by opposing windage screws. You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. 4.5 out of 5 stars (16) 16 product ratings - TruGlo Fiber Optic Front Sight For Marlin Rimfire Rifles-TG975G. It was time to install a scope to get a better understanding what could be expected of the Marlin 1894. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

You’ve reached us after business hours. Shop our vast selection and save! Stem of aperture is threaded. 4x32 Scope for Marlin 336 Accessories Hunting Home Defense Tactical Target Range, Marlin Rear Folding Sight Leaf Low Blued Models 60 308 336 338 1894 Camp 9 45, TruGlo Firesight Fiber Optic Sight Set for Marlin 336 Rifle Set/Henry Golden Boy, TRUGLO TG975G Marlin Rimfire Rifle Fiber-optic Front Sight Green. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Top Rated, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Tech Sights Aperture Sight for Marlin 60 and 795 TSM200, TRUGLO Lever Action Rifle Set for Marlin 336 TG109, XS Sight Systems ML-1002-5 Marlin 336 Lever Rail Ghost Ring Set, A99999 Marlin 336 and 1895 Rear Sight Elevator. 30AS. Anything less is simply not tall enough to clear it. .style2 {font-weight: bold} The Marlin 336, above top, has rear scope base mount holes located 0.500" farther forward than the Model 1894. As an example, with the Model 1894's 16" sight radius it takes +/- 0.009" change in front sight height to vertically shift point of impact 1" at 50 yards. $99.00. The adjustments are micrometer type, approximately 1/4 MOA per full turn.

Mfg: Marble Arms Brownells, Tagua has been making quality gun products for decades. Regardless the sights in use, this gun made me wonder what happened to the good old days of deer-friendly lever action rifles and five inch fifty yard groups. Sight provides 16" of adjustment at 100 yards based on a 24" sight radius. Find the correct screw by looking at this chart. Nice to have so many good options. Night Vision Optic Accessories Rangefinders Rings, Mounts & Bases ... MARLIN 1895 SIGHT SET. Caution is required to avoid injury when the dovetail piece is removed. Over time I've accumulated a selection of front sight inserts for use with Winchester and Marlin rifle, so I just change them out as needed to accommodate the particular rifle. I ordered these XS sights …

Please visit us again. (11) 11 product ratings - XS Sight Systems Ghost Ring Hunting Sights, Marlin 336,1894,30AS. You may also contact us via email at info@brownells.com. Sometimes the best Marlin 1895 scope is actually a red dot sight. What follows is not a suggestion regarding the choice of sights for a firearm, but rather a recounting of a week of my life spent selecting and changing parts and shooting, then hammering a bit and shooting some more. Williams Dovetail Style FireSights, Brownells # 962-602-170, are made to fit a wide variety of Winchester and Marlin centerfire lever action rifles.

As noted previously, the Dovetail FireSight is made for use on a variety of Winchester and Marlin lever guns. The Warne Scope Ring Torque Wrench is a low cost and handy solution to get to 25 in. ... 1894. Live Chat is available 7:30 am to Midnight (U.S. CST) Monday - Friday and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (U.S. CST) Saturday - Sunday. 2 Marlin Tang Sight Steel 3902100. As open sights go, the Marlin's sights are good. The typical limitation with sights of this type is that while their apparent size remains constant, the target's apparent size decreases with distance until, eventually, a deer can hide behind the blade of some front sights. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount.

Live Chat is available 7:30 am to Midnight (U.S. CST) Monday - Friday and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (U.S. CST) Saturday - Sunday.

XS Ghost Ring hunting sights allow for quicker acquisition of targets and help to improve accuracy.

/ Andy Larsson - All Rights Reserved. The increase in height over the standard 0.312" insert is intended to accommodate the increased height of the WGRS-336 aperture over the factory piece. These sights are a great fit to my Marlin 1895 GBL. You’ve reached us after business hours. Tang sight screw sets for your tang sights. All Rights Reserved. lbs. The only problem encountered when initially shooting the rifle was looking through its traditional semi-buckhorn rear and bead front sights with my less than eagle sharp eyes. I settled on a 0.125" aperture and found an ideal sight picture; centering, but not obstructing. Sounds like a challenge. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Please visit us again. Thank you for contacting Brownells. This number represents the last two digits of the manufacturer's part number which is not typically an indication of the sight height. The compact scope really helped the rifle's performance. Providing an offset to my eyesight deficiencies, not only did it allow the rifle to perform well at fifty yards, it made the Marlin, comfortably, a hundred yard rifle. 308MX. There should be the expectation that inserts may have to be juggled to accommodate not only the mechanical fit of the insert, but to adjust the point of impact to accommodate a particular combination of rifle and ammunition. 336. The sight worked out well, accuracy was good and adjustments were precise. Searches for products Check price and Read more Detail At MidwayUSA, Custom-quality slides from Caspian, ready to be fitted to the frame of your choice. Instagram. Look inside store for get more discount,If you want to see more details Can be ordered at the online store that we recommend. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. Click here for price!$1,900.00 - $2,150.00. What model Marlin is needing an XS Sights upgrade? Amazon.com: XS Sights Marlin Lever Rail Ghost Ring WS: Sports & Outdoors ... when mounting a scope on a Marlin 1894 with this rail and you elect to keep the ghost ring sight mounted, you will need Xtra Xtra high scope mounts in order for the scope tube to clear the ghost ring sight.