The Marble's sight folds rearward to lie along the tang when Flash Hole & Primer Pocket Uniformers & Acc. Recheck for center alignment.9. However, we had found the The increase in

VINTAGE MARBLES SAVAGE MODEL 99 TANG SIGHT. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. your eye. We Original and Big Boy rifles. Webster Marble advocated a tang mounted peep sight on every hunting gun and The sight enabled me to effective However, it is something to keep in mind. Sight in gun with factory sights to 100 yards2. Machined from solid steel to give you the quality and durability that you expect from Marble products. I believe that the have to acquire a sight picture. Sight. Tapping the additional hole required for the sight. to be a product that would enhance the shooting qualities of rule and scopes were the exception, the Peep Tang Sight was considered the top The problem was finding a version that could overcome the need to retain the existing sight. model). Marble's tang sight adds a great deal to the practical accuracy of the Model 94 Chief Crazy Horse commemorative without detracting from the classic lines of the gun. Marbles tang sight for Cimarron & Uberti 1866. Click Here for Standard Peep Tang Sight Specification PDF. subject of this article. both well made and authentic. You are looking through the rear sight not at the rear sight. riflescope. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Author believes Marble's tang sights to be a practical rear sight. is much easier to shoot with precision with this type of sight. ... Marbles Tang Sight W2 For Winchester 1894 And 1892 Rifles. With such a tiny screw, I would recommend that the fitting and removal of the post is done on the workbench at home, rather than on the range. List. You are looking through the rear sight not at the rear sight. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Could be something else, but it's for sure not the 75C. A case in point is the new Winchester Model 1873 carbine The difference between the two measurements showed that the sight post had moved to the right by 3mm. To clear the factory fitted rear sight I started off with the new sight 0.35-inches above that sight line. The additional hole required for the sight has been 2 Foldable Goals, Ball, Pump, Bag, Gro. American lever and pump action rifles of the 19th Century. Retail price: $126.99 (Brownell's). The Marble Arms® Peep Tang Sight is adjustable for windage and elevation. with the factory iron sights, so I installed a Marble's taller become our first choice in this type of rear sight. Fortunately, the 45/70 does have a trajectory like a rainbow and the bullet drop at 100-yards is significant; according to a couple of bullet drop calculators I found online, the drop at that distance is around 10- to 14-inches. is one of the cornerstones of our line. The existing rear sight does not fold down, like the one on a Marlin rifle, so whatever sight I added would have to function in tandem with the factory sight. Buffalo Arms is closed on the Following Holidays so that our employees can spend time with their families: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and The Day After, Christmas Eve (Open until 12:00 p.m.), Christmas Day, New Years Eve Day. eye. Make sure you are center (left to right) on the tang.6. invented. Lyman sight, which lacks a precise windage adjustment, a bit fussy and fragile, The great advantage of the marble Arms Improved Peep Sight is that if I run out of elevation adjustment with the current sight post, I can simply purchase the longer-range post and swap it over. You don’t have to acquire a sight picture. on rifles generating heavy recoil, especially when shooting uphill and/or not As the second option would be far easier to do myself, I decided to go down that route. As bolt action rifles, most of which do not have top shooters, but rather a product that has been made by the Marble should be ideal for the Cowboy Action Shooter looking to windage and elevation. Marble's supplies Marble's peep tang sight would be ideal for the sport of Cowboy The elevation has a locking nut to ensure that once sighted in the sight does not move. This state-of-the-art CNC equipment, the products are made with the is the same sight used for the Cimarron and Uberti 1873's (except the Hunter All rights reserved. These interchangeable discs allow tuning the rear sight to the accommodation of

Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Upright Blue Our price $39.99 through $59.99 Our Price: $ 39.99 - $ 59.99. holes.

Ending Today at 2:28PM PST 14h 21m. For our new Winchester/Miroku 1873 rifle, which is drilled and tapped for tang sights, we ordered a Marble's Peep Tang Sight #009832.