=).

What does it do?

@Ayumilove Also can you explain to me the odd build on 4th job?

Evil Eye Shock Damage: +155% points Level 10: Critical Rate: +30%, Critical Damage: +8%. Ayumi, I everything is maxed in 3rd job skill, but left lvl9 rush and lvl1 eye of domination, I can’t seems to max rush to lvl 10 at all?

MAPLE UNION EFFECT: MaxHP +2/3/4/5/6% Warrior will only rely on STR (Strength). Dark Knight Hyper Skill Build Guide: @nutterbutter: It depends on players preference. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail or subscribe without commenting. Demon Avenger primary stat and secondary stat are HP and STR. For the status resistance there is no percentage.

Required fields are marked *. If the enemy is a boss, the number of attacks is considered the number of enemy defeats. I was thinking of wildhunter but im not sure whether wildhunter can boss like my paladin.

You may also use this Hyper Stat Optimization Calculator: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/bzwkz9/optimize_your_new_hyper_stats/.

Hey ayumi, how do I actually use this guide? Stance does eliminate the MINOR nuisance of getting KB, but idk about KMS, but in GMS, skill books have been eliminated and for a low price of 17mil you can 100% get MW to 30. Is more of a multipurpose setup.

Combined this with La Mancha Spear fast attacking speed, you will be able to activate Lord of Darkness so frequent that your HP bar is always at 90%~100%.

The only thing you need to worry is which skill you need to max for Passive Hyper Skills. hi there, can post the hyper skill build guide for Eunwol and DA? level 1. Cross surge in msea is 100% ratio to our current hp tho :3, For fwl the best is u max it because it will make your damage lower than usual dark knight because of the unbalance of level skill and the higher the level the harder to get the point too so dont simply add it just follow ayumi guide thats wat i tink becoz i do it before and my damage low like hell, silvirious if u wan the purple colour horn effect u need get to lvl 150 to become purple, @Ayumilove: i have very little funds. Required Skill: Weapon Mastery (5)

Dark Impale: Attack range increased. If 30 enemies are defeated within Invincibility duration, you revive after the duration ends. MapleStory Hyper Skills are introduced as a supplement in 4th Job Skills which are unlocked as you progress higher levels.

Dark Thirst

All explorer warriors get 100% stance by 4th job. second job – Lack 1 skills point to maxed all skills 11. Weapon Booster: Casting delay reduced. Do advise.

@Guillermo: It’s always good to have boss damage% and damage% for bossing and training.

Lord of Darkness (Minimum Critical Damage → Critical Damage)

Oct 26, 2018 Heavy Gunners are arguably one of highest damage dealing Maplestory 2 Class currently.

Will affect a future 5th job skill Radiant Evil and the damage gain is amazing.

Ayumi,For the spearman skill build it should be 9 points into spear sweep instead of 19, do the final pact passive effect applies to your range? This guide is meant for reference and should not be followed blindly as you may have equips (potential-ed/scrolled/hammered) or skills (e.g. La Mancha Spear skill is activated by holding down the skill-key which makes it less tiring compared to Paladin/Hero 3rd job skills when grinding for several hours. For example its just +1/2/3/4…. As of the V patch, It’s now 1% per level.

Discussion in 'Class Guides' started by Mrkaren, Nov 27, 2018.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Example: Assuming you are a Demon Slayer with 100% Stance, distribute the remaining Hyper Skill Point to other Hyper Stat instead of Stance based on the sequence/priority of this build. Cooldown: 600 sec. For more information about Dark Knight check out: http://maplestory.nexon.net/game/classes-and-jobs/3376/warrior, https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior/Skills, https://dexless.com/guides/dark-knight-of-darkness-of-darkness-of-darkness.63/, To create one, choose the "Explorers" option in the Character Creation screen and then continue through the story until you reach the quest "Victoria Island or Bust" and choose the "Warrior, powerful and defensive" option, Once you reach Lv. I have added your Dual Blade Hyper Skill Build into the guide above! and hyper accuaracy i heard ppl say can deal less miss and more critical is that true?