I am very pleased and excited to see them grow. Thank You. Very nice farm to order from. I would order again! They explained how busy there were however very put out response came when I inquired after 6 weeks without a word and late. They came perfectly packaged and chirping. Enter your phone number and click the button. They are great to work with and answered all my questions. They are also known for their upright chest out posture, vertical wings pointing straight down usually touching the floor, short little legs and tall vertical tails giving them a look like no other chicken. Many times you can keep a bunch of males in the same pen without any issues and they also do not hardly crow. Will DEFINITELY be ordering from FLF again. The seramas arrived alive and well with the exception of one little chicken. Excellent Service Check your inbox and take care of your customers. Here's my biggest gripe and it is not related to. They are slow to mature.

They are so tiny and cute all you can do is just smile when you look at them. Same small coop requirements to small bantam chickens or bantams. If You Select Priority. |. NOVEMBER SALE! Even 2 larger Parents of the C class type can produce offspring that only grow to the Mico or A class type.

They are wonderful. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The males weight less than 6 lbs. Packing tape covered the holes but there were corner openings. Chicks arrived May 15th and the post office called me first thing.

Meaning if both parents are the same color you may still get offspring to hatch out a totally different color! There is nothing cuter than a Serama chick, and no other bird as pleasant as a Serama adult. Table Top Competitions are very common at Serama poultry shows. Happy with the chicks! We absolutely love our chickens and we will definitely be reordering from Feather Lover Farms again! | Privacy Policy A third isn’t eating. Our packaging is professional with a brand new chick shipping box, nesting material and warm long lasting heat packs depending on the time of the year. In response to a previous review, KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE SLOW MATURING BIRDS. Adorable baby! Babies arrived safe and sound. Your message was sent. We are so glad we found FLF! We will get back to you via email as soon as possible. I love them! Beautiful birds mine are 8months males are 2.5 ft, stunning birds lot of compliments. A bonus chicken was included, which isn’t a bantam. These very rare white egg layers are quick, active and alert and  will forage widely if allowed to run. These Saipans have proven to be very friendly and hearty birds.

He’s getting big fast.

She told me then they started peeping. Whanted serama chickens for years feather lover had exactly what i wanted for a realy good price excited to see how my chicks mature. This is an absolutely beautiful variety of the Hamburgs; having finely penciled plumage of black barring on reddish base color, leaden blue shanks and toes, and a neat pointed rose comb. Chicks are all alive and healthy.

– November 9, 2015. Very healthy and well packed. Shipping container was very professional. Purchased 3 serama babies. They sent an extra and the chicks are adorable and soooo tiny! You all do a great job. Males have impressive long tails and saddle feathers.

Females have a salmon colored breast and silver-gray neck, back and wings.

Eating and drinking and active. I am curious to see what breed the mystery chicken ends up being! $69 Express 1-2 Day Shipping for sending a box of an any amount of chicks via USPS. All are doing well under the warmer. Lastly, Serama chickens do not require much space at all. Our baby Petunia arrived healthy, happy and super friendly! They did good for Spring and Summer, but once Fall hit, none of them survived. Baby chicks require heat of about 95 degrees their first week of life. You can mix and match any type of baby chick in your order to reach the applicable chick minimum order. They do not create hardly any mess in their little coop and hardly eat any chicken feed at all. Hens lay a medium-sized cream egg, and are non-setters. Oriental and Long Tail Chickens. Chicks usually arrive in the morning 1-2 days later and your local Post Office will call you for pickup. I am very happy with my purchase. Ordered 10 and recieved 11 little serama chicks and they all have their own unique color. Serama weight classes are used for exhibition poultry shows and we made an easy chart below of the size comparison for you to be able to see what your Serama chicks from us grow up to be! They look cool and stand out from the flock. As previous comments stated, these are slow maturing birds. This rare and exotic breed is excellent for exhibitions, shows and projects. McMurray Hatchery hatches the highest quality day-old baby chicks, ducks, geese, turkeys and other fowl. It is 2020. I will be ordering more in the future. | All Rights Reserved I am so happy with my purchase! Babies arrived safe and sound. Will purchase from Feather Lover Farms again. So much fun to watch them grow and I enjoy their calm disposition and cuteness. * $69 Express 1-2 Day Shipping for sending a box of an any amount of chicks via USPS. We are excited to see what will it be.

No other breed matures quite so quickly as this rare breed does — laying small tinted white eggs at just 4 to 4-1/2 months.

The Silver Leghorn is a rare and beautiful variety.

Each one a different color.

Took longer then expected to get the Serama chicks I ordered in April but I'm glad I waited. The Silver Gray Dorking is and old and rare breed of chicken with a long body on short legs, and a fifth toe. This is when a Serama chicken is place on a table and displays to the judges and crowd their upright cocky posture with their head high, chest out, wings straight down touching the floor and tail straight up. This baby, along with some others are the first mail order chicks we have purchased. A day later than the promised time. I got 10 total. When I picked them up they were chirping and very alert, after a two day ride! the above issues but the CUSTOMER SERVICE or lack their of. They are white skinned & lay tinted eggs. ❤️ This is our third order from FLF and I’m sure it won’t be our last! The sport of fighting is now illegal but now many people raise these chickens for exhibition, to preserve genetic treasures, or for their backyard amusement. Beautiful chic's. Seramas are by far one of the most gorgeous chickens on the planet and their chicks are "TINY" and so adorable. Very happy with the chicks and this farm. We even received ban extra little surprise. (I’m assuming it is one of your regular breeds). * Select the same ship month if ordering multiple breeds. The Crevecoeur chicken is a rare breed originating from Normandy, France. The kids that were waiting are thrilled with the little group of 5. I ordered Jungle fowl this spring, all chicks including the extra arrived healthy! They are the smallest recognized chicken breed on the planet. For Their Safety, Serama Chick Orders Must Ship Express 1-2 Day Shipping. Egyptian Fayoumis are small, active, and lovely chickens. I waited in anticipation for my 3 Serama chicks. The cutest little chicks EVER Can’t wait to order more! The chicks were mishandled at the post office (no fault of Cackle’s) and 1/3 of the chicks were dead. We successfully ship your Serama chicks across the country with warm 72 hour heat packs, plenty of chick nesting material under and around the chicks and extra filler chicks if need be to ensure a warm and safe arrival. | Your IP Address: 81.171.24.59 I'm very glad I got a heating plate for chicks. * Ship Date: Chicks are shipped weekly. Description. The Cream Legbar is an auto-sexing breed of chickens that is smart, beautiful, and lays a beautiful blue egg. Much thanks! **Note: We recommend you use very small shallow waterers when you receive your Serama chicks from us. This variety is a beautiful combination of rich golden bay laced with lustrous greenish black. Beyond my expectations. Our flock comes in all sorts of beautiful colors and almost all of our Serama breeders are considered the smooth feather type, however, it is still possible that a few of our Serama chicks for sale can hatch out silkied or frizzled feather types as we do have a very small percentage of adult breeders that are frizzled Seramas. I’d say it was 3 or 4 years before they were what you’d call fully mature. I ordered some Saipan Jungle Fowl 9 years ago from your Cackle Hatchery.

Our operators are happy to suggest complementing breeds if you need assistance.

There customer service is exquisite and their staff are very kind and friendly. Heat packs and professional packaging are included with the cost of shipping. Unfortunately I did have to take advantage of the live arrival guarantee, but day old seramas are so fragile that very few people ship them at all, so it’s not surprising. Males and female Buttercups do not look alike. Type A and Micro are the smallest ones and are harder to breed and successfully hatch. We live in Arkansas, so they had to travel a LONG way. After a few issues that were worked out ,received my chicks. We carry the widest selection of rare and exotic breeds, and poutry supplies to assist homesteaders, small farmers, hobbyists and backyard flocks. If You Select Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping, We will Have To Invoice You For an Additional $30 To Ship Them Express Mail 1-2 Day Shipping. What I Need: Everything you need can usually be purchased at your local feed store.

Females are good layers of light cream-colored eggs.

Glad I ordered the chicks from this company.

Feather Love Farms worked hard to make it happen. Emailed feather lover farms and didn't get a reply until about 2 weeks. Plan And I finally got my hand on some quality seramas..... it's a win win!!! Personality: Friendly, easy to handle, friendly and quiet. Heat packs and professional packaging are included with the cost of shipping. That was the only downside of the purchase was poor communication with seller.

Very secure and quality shipping countainer. Arrived safe due to obvious care taken with shipping and package preparation. Click Here To Check Out Our Juvenile Chickens For Sale! Your chicks will look like they just hatched out of a nest when you open the box and jump into your arms, thinking you are their mother hen! Many Serama breeders use a mini chicken coop or rabbit hutch like the ones we sell which works perfect for them. These rare and beautiful birds are highly prized for exhibition purposes and for their valuable plumage which is ideal for fly tying. Thank You. We even got a mystery chick. Your email address appears to be invalid. Overall a pretty good experience. The same goes for the small parents. Males are silvery white and lustrous greenish black. Buttercup chickens have an unusual cup-shaped comb with a complete circle of medium-sized regular points. I called and spoke to Jeff and he made it more than right. I am very happy with my purchase. Your chicks will hatch & ship on one of the Mondays-Wednesdays of your "estimated ship month". They are all very healthy. This little chick is certainly in for a super spoiled life! Beautiful chicks!!!! Feather Lover Farms is proud to be the first baby chick hatchery that we know of to offer day-old Malaysian Serama chicks for sale that ship safely to your local Post Office! Healthy and Happy. My niece shows chickens and does 4-H so i may let her take them to a poultry show when they get older. Love them!

Feather Lover Farms incubates their Serama eggs 1 day sooner than our other larger chicken breeds so they all hatch on the same day ready to be shipped out to their new loving homes every week. Serama chickens come in a wide variety of colors and their colors do not always breed true. Our Malaysian Serama is about the cutest thing ever! Lady Amherst Pheasant - Juvenile - M/F Pair, Red Golden Pheasant - Full Color - M/F Pair, Yellow Golden Pheasant - Juvenile - M/F Pair, Yellow Golden Pheasant - Full Color - M/F Pair, All Natural Murray's Best Chicken Suds and Conditioner, Exhibiting Poultry For Pleasure And Profit, Storey's Illustrated Guide To Poultry Breeds, DIY Suet Blocks for Poultry | High Protein Treats for Molting Season, McMurray Hatchery 2021 Customer Photo Winners, Round One, How to Preserve Eggs Long-term with These 4 Methods, McMurray Hatchery Customers Round-Up to Support 4-H.