You are sure to find the Mainstays 33-Ounce Stainless Steel Bento Food Box as a useful way to store any variety of food or leftovers.

It's kind of heavy and the plastic hinge broke on mine after one use, which didn't hinder it from working, but the plastic hinges should be a little more durable for such an expensive feeling lunch box. No problem. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. My main concern is how long is 'for hours'?

I love this stainless steel insulated food container. This year we got four more for his siblings! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.

This way, you'll get to see all the relevant Mainstays kitchen products in each subcategory to find the best match for your lifestyle.

You have to finagle something because of pressure build up which seemed like too much trouble.

It will keep your food hot or cold. suppliers and others provide what you see here,

One would not close at all. The Mainstays 28-Ounce Round Double-Walled Stainless-Steel Food Container will quickly become your favorite lunchbox accessory.

I tested its claim to keep hot foods hot.

Next, I put a hot chili mix in the container with refrigerated shredded cheese on top and covered it. The Mainstays kitchen collection focuses on colorful and decorative design applied to simple basics, keeping your daily life vibrant and efficient. I would like to have several more of these and will be buying some soon. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it.

It has two compartments; the smaller is almost 1 1/4 cups and the larger compartment approx. We were able to heat healthy leftovers in the morning and they remained hot until his lunchtime. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! My better half works, night shift and I use this container for his lunches.

This is in my lunch box every day.

Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Naturally, one of the plastic hinges completely shattered and there is a nice long crack along one corner. I did a temperature test to see if I could have both hot and cold foods at the same time and was pleased with the results. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-0a7c882a-8d70-4923-a399-9ab2997553c6, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-36b31144-007-17597abdefe213, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 09:10:24 GMT, Electrode, Comp-5e2f286d-b03d-4707-aedf-c95870720992, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-d0d71157-007-17597b8d184934, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 09:24:33 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. It is dishwasher safe on top rake. The Mainstays 28 Ounce Round Food Container is perfect for meals on the go. These are very cool containers.

The steam release on the top was great when the when the contents was still hot, it let out the steam without getting hot steam all over or scalding you when you open the container.

Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. It is perfect for a frugal hot lunch or for a cold, fresh homemade salad, so that you do not have to purchase anything or waste your precious time in a drive thru. It looks like something that would last and keep food at its intended temperature.

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I filled it with water then turned it upside down and really shook it every which way. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The container will keep your food as hot or as cold as you like, but it is also great for storing anything that you do not want air getting into or the lid to fall off of.

I like the fact that the two compartments are deeper than they appear. I read the other reviews and decided to try this anyway.

They are dishwasher safe and the stainless steal, is sanitary and non-toxic. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency.

The size of the container is great for a bowl of soup or a serving of a main dish. The lid has four locks to hold the lid on the container.

Although placing a hot and a cold item in the container together and expecting them to stay both hot and cold, I would not suggest. We aim to show you accurate product information.