Magical girl generator ( •ᴗ• )♡ *。 What would you look like if you were a magical girl!!!!! Magical Girl Maker.

WANT MORE FUNNY LIKE THIS? 10/14/12: Added even more names, try your name again! Birthday: December 11 Blood Type: AB She is lazy and antisocial with a fear of getting hurt and her wish is to be saved from a life crisis. @naranciaghirgaz: 300,348 people diagnosed Hot! Simply enter if you're fighting for light or fighting for darkness, then enter your name, and press the button!

Evil name generator . With this generator, no longer will you wonder! This name generator will give you 10 random names fit for vampires, goths, warlocks, and other evil characters. Tweet Watching anime, you've probably always imagined what you would be if you were a magical girl. pls tag me in drawings of your mahou shoujos ! anime anime generator. Of course, a name is only evil if the person behind it is evil. 10/14/12: Added even more names, try your name again!

Simply enter if you're fighting for light or fighting for darkness, then enter your name, and press the button! A site of generators to randomly produce concepts, characters, and descriptions for stories, role-playing games, and art, as well as have fun and alleviate creative blocks. This is a user-written post. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK. With this generator, no longer will you wonder! A magical girl generator based on the one made by @starryblush (which I can't find now). This generator was inspired by my work on the Sailor Moon study Her Eternal Moonlight, and the webcomic Shattered Starlight. What Does Your Starbucks Order Say About You? Anime Title Generator. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. /人 ‿‿ 人\ (Hover over the personality to see it's description (if it's an anime archetype)) Basic Info Tomoko Saito is a 20 year old magical girl.

This generator tries for that mix of cute, femminine, mysteirous, and badass that magical girls are known for. Magical Girl Angelic. But the names in this generator will at least have a darker sound … 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. GENERATOR Wanna make a contract? Rum and Monkey isn't responsible for its content, however good it may be. Watching anime, you've probably always imagined what you would be if you were a magical girl. Please report any inappropriate content. Which Kids TV Show Defines Your Childhood? anime-generator. Magical girl team names to inspire you! Where in the World Should You Actually Live.