Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

With Lyra, members can easily book appointments in just a few clicks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. i’m in love with headspace tbh!! If you had used/tried to use Magellan, it'll be like night and day with Lyra! Subreddit for Starbucks baristas and Employees, old and new, who want to post about the life in the green apron. These two resources are available as part of our ongoing commitment to breaking the stigma surrounding mental health and to ensuring that every partner knows where to seek help for themselves and their families. Lyra only recruits providers who practice evidence-based methods, so you can trust you’re getting effective care that will help you feel your best and reach your full potential. Learn how they have managed through the public health uncertainty and the strategy they’re using to help their teams return to work. i’ve been meaning to sign up! I really, really, really recommend everyone take advantage of it. The cyber third place for Starbucks friends, fans, and families alike! It will match you with a provider who works with Lyra in your area. Hi, green bean of almost 2 months here. Lyra provides all U.S. partners and eligible family members access to 20 sessions a year with a mental health therapist or coach through Lyra, all at no cost to the user. On behalf of all partners on /r/Starbucks, the views expressed here are ours alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of our employer. I’ve been seeing a counselor online for several sessions now for completely free and I LOVE her. I’ll be sticking around for this for a while for sure! Complete ongoing clinical assessments to understand how treatment and recovery progress. Looking to find care?

With Lyra, your members receive support beyond 1-1 sessions with their provider, as they build and practice resiliency skills to meet the challenges of their daily lives. With more than 15,000 locations spread across the U.S., Starbucks has had a unique vantage point in the pandemic. I'm making this post after my first session through Lyra, and let me tell you, I already have high hopes. Review recommendations tailored to each member’s symptoms, severity, and lifestyle. 100% agreed. U.S. partners (employees) and eligible family members will receive 20 mental health sessions with a therapist or coach each year. He joined the company in 2011, after a long career in insurance. It’s helped me a lot and if you guys aren’t familiar with Lyra or haven’t tried it I couldn’t recommend it more. Develop new coping skills from your provider and through proven digital lessons and exercises. i know they’re two different things but headspace is amazing! Please sit back, get yourself a beverage, and enjoy your stay. Sean leads Lyra’s new partnership efforts with employers and other partners.

They’ll give you a code that you can give to the provider when you call and make an appointment. Here’s the link to get started. If you didn't know, Starbucks replaced the original EAP through Magellan with Lyra, and now with 20 free sessions. Select your role: Licensed Store or Licensee Providers within traditional networks only help 24% of members improve, if they measure effectiveness at all. and other contracted partners to be your Lyra care team and deliver clinical services.

Not enough employees are getting the care they need. Explore the menu, sign up for Starbucks® Rewards, manage your gift card and more. I've been really struggling these past few months and signing up for Lyra was so worth it. Starbucks Lyra.

If you didn't know, Starbucks replaced the original EAP through Magellan with Lyra, and now with 20 free sessions.