Randy Moss, an American football wide receiver is living the blissful married life with his lover turned wife, Lydia in 2015. He is of American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius. All I wanted to do was play football,” Moss said. “That’s where it all started; that was the foundation. Offutt's first child is Thadeus, who plays for the LSU Tigers. The kitchen is traditional but elegant, with stainless-steel appliances, wood cabinets with glass doors, and yards of countertop space. He has four children with his ex-wife, Senali, Thaddeus, Sydney, and Montigo. He set the most touchdown record in a single game, 23, in 2007. “We had one well-knit community, and from the bottom of my heart I want to thank my community and the state for all the love and support; it really means a lot to me.”. Randy and his two brothers were raised by their mother alone. Your email address will not be published. The couple is now getting along better. Randy has another daughter named Lexi Adkins, who is also an accomplished student. Randy Moss, a Football player at the professional level but now retired, came to life on February 13th, 1977 and is currently 39 years of age. After getting a divorce with Libby, Randy got married to Lydia Moss in 2015. In 2012, Moss signed a 1-year contract for $2,500,000 with the San Francisco 49ers, including an average annual salary of $2,500,000. Image: Randy Moss with his wife, Lydia Griffith. He remained loyal to the club for seven years and broke many records in NFL. Sydney Moss is Randy’s oldest child and his first daughter. As already mentioned, Randy and his former high school girlfriend, Libby Offutt has five children. Randy also thanked his wife Lydia for her unconditional love and support in the 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Moss’ bronze bust featured the corn rows he wore for so much of his career, and a questioning look on his face; when Moss unveiled the statue with his son and presenter, Thaddeus, he gave it a big kiss. Randy is thanked his wife for caring his children as her own. During his Hall of Fame speech, Moss praised Lydia for her unconditional love and support. Amazingly, four of their children possess the athletic genes of their father. Football is a team sport.”, Receiver Randy Moss delivers his induction speech at the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night. What happened to her.

Perhaps father and son will play in the NFL together some day. After getting a divorce with Libby, Randy got married to Lydia Moss in 2015. He stuck with the Vikings for seven years before being traded to Oakland Raiders in 2005. To name a few, he set the record for most touchdown, 17, in a single season as a rookie. He also made money from his various endorsement deals with top brands and his sponsors.

His parents, Maxine Moss and Randy Pratt, separated when he was young. If you want someone’s biography to be updated or added, send us the name! He has Eric Moss and Lutecia Moss as a sibling. Who is Libby Offutt, Randy Moss’ ex-girlfriend?