Upload your original photo and click “Submit.”. The submission period is open now and ends on July 5 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Sharing a snippet of the song on Twitter, Bryan wrote, "I've played this song for a lot of my hardcore buddies and it chokes them up. Big Night (At the Museum) paired country music stars with historic instruments for a one-of-a-kind night of music.

And in keeping with the father-son theme, at the end of the accompanying music video, two young boys run into the singer-songwriter's arms, highlighting his own relationship with sons Tatum and Thomas, who play the roles, per Country Rebel.

2 on the all-genre Billboard Hot 100 chart, marking the highest entrance ever for a male country solo artist. And I played him this song and it truly broke up him up.". Luke Bryan Build Me A Daddy Contest offers you an opportunity to have win Prizes and finish fulfillment and a … Bryan said, "Through the years I've met several Navy SEAL buddies, and I just happened to be around one of these buddies when I got the mix of that song in. Penned by Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson and Brett Tyler, “Build Me a Daddy” is featured on Luke’s upcoming seventh studio album, Born Here, Live Here, Die Here, which is set to drop on Aug. 7. Jun 20 1:35 am Last 10 Contests Posted The submission period is … The candidates must submit their entry before the last date of Contest. "I sure miss him / Maybe you could bring him back / If I walked in with him, it'd sure make mama happy / If you could build me a daddy," wonders the youngster (via Genius). Luke Bryan Build Me A Daddy Contest| Sweepstakes-Online Chance to Win Photo Incorporated Into Fan Video.

Miranda’s seven…, Nashville’s Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum hosted an online fundraiser via YouTube on Oct. 28 that featured a who’s who of country stars. Aug 26, 2020 TUNE-IN: Luke Bryan on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" The record remains true to Bryan's roots as a small-town singer-songwriter, while also paving a path towards something new. Complete the entry form by providing your first name, last name, email address, phone number and zip code. He also admitted to the Los Angeles Times that it's a "heavy" song.