We publish every Wednesday during the regular academic year. Angel Emilio Gamez Jr., 21, a former FIU student and a member of the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity, and his friend, Nianthony Martinez, 20, have been charged with attempted first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for stalking and subsequently shooting two young women in a car on Thursday morning.

Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail is a British television documentary film presented by and featuring Louis Theroux. May 10, 2008. Timings (where shown) are from the start of the programme in hours and minutes. For all of you who have watched Miami Mega Jail part 1 and 2, you are probably wondering what happened to some of those inmates. [TV] Louis Theroux: Miami Mega-Jail - Page 2 - FreddysHouse. He also follows a group of forty or so younger inmates who have escaped prison by pleading guilty and agreeing to attend a four-month military-style boot camp. Both women were airlifted to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital, where Cano, who was shot in the stomach, is recovering.

Angel Emilio Gamez Jr., 21, a former FIU student and a member of the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity, and his friend, Nianthony Martinez, 20, have been charged with attempted first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for stalking and subsequently shooting two young women in a car on Thursday morning. Deserves everything he gets.

Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail. Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by SPARC, 20 May 2011. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn how your comment data is processed. That's some first post, are you Tefal in disguise, Just watching it now and I did feel sort of sorry for him until the "I'm gonna plead insanity...", (You must log in or sign up to reply here.

He also follows a group of younger inmates attending a military-style boot camp. Nianthony Martinez… Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail. It is in two parts, with part one initially shown on 22 May 2011 and part two shown on 29 May 2011. FIU Student Media includes PantherNOW Magazine and PantherNOW.com, which are edited and produced by students at FIU. My Profile My Preferences My Mates.

Well Louis’s series producer gave us some information about what happened to the inmates. Among them is a 14-year-old boy facing a possible ten-year sentence for armed robbery if he can't survive the boot camp's relentless and brutal training and indoctrination programme. Louis goes deeper into the jail system, meeting an alleged triple murderer facing a possible death sentence. Website said: 1.Murder 1st … Hi, I’m Louis’s series producer and I also directed the two Miami Mega-Jail films, Part 1 and 2.

Zorrilla was shot through the cheek and was released on Friday.

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by SPARC, 20 May 2011. Louis visits a potential death-row inmate, Too institutionalised to live on the outside. Louis concludes his exploration into Miami Mega-jail, one of America's largest and most violent of jails, a holding pen for almost 6,000 unconvicted inmates. Read about our approach to external linking. Last week, a Miami-Dade judge set a March 10 trial date for Martinez, 26, who faces life in prison for two counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, plus a gun charge. Posted By: Crystal Fernandez Your email address will not be published. ), Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members - CLICK HERE. I’m in contact with Robert Shaw (accused of triple murder and in solitary confinement.) A collection of Louis Theroux's wide array of gripping documentaries. “He’s not really an active brother,” Cabrera said in the article. Zorrilla had dated Martinez but is currently in a relationship with Cano, according to police. The Roar (WRGP) is the student-run radio station, which operates 24 /7 on 95.3 in Miami, 96.9 in North Miami and 88.1 in Kendall/Homestead area. A former FIU student was arrested on Friday and confessed to police his involvement in a drive-by shooting, according to a Miami Herald article. Louis concludes his exploration into Miami Mega-jail, one of America's largest and most violent of jails, a holding pen for almost 6,000 unconvicted inmates.

... Nianthony Martinez aka the geek. Gamez was driving. Louis meets an alleged triple murderer facing a possible death sentence.

Robert Shaw the guy accused of triple murder is … But Danilo Cabrera, the fraternity president, said in the article that Gamez had ceased his association with the fraternity about one year ago.

Search My Stuff.

”He couldn’t accept the fact that she had a new friend,” said Miami-Dade Detective Mario Rachid, a spokesman, in the article. Gamez had attended FIU and joined the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity.

By: Daniella Bacigalupo

This site uses cookies. Louis goes deeper into the jail … You say that almost as if you have sympathy for him?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That poor Anthony guy is gonna get bummed stupid in that cell.

Many will drop out and receive prison sentences, but for a handful this will be their second chance at life. We also publish daily online content. A West Miami-Dade video gamer will spend 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to shooting his ex-girlfriend and the young woman he blamed for stealing her away. Miami-Dade police said in the article that the two men followed the young women, Oneida Cano, 20, and Mariana Zorrilla, 17, who were driving in a black Mazda, into a secluded street where Martinez opened gunfire on the car. ... Information on Nianthony Martinez Did a bit of research on this guy Nianthony (Anthony) Martinez - was interested in his story. I know many of you have been asking about two of the people who featured in the second episode.