If it makes you feel better, I used to take inspiration from Your Favorite Martian and make raps similar to theirs on Facebook, but I had to make them family-friendly so my conservative Christian relatives wouldn’t get offended, I thought that this was going to be a lot better than it is, This is so sad, can this get 10,000 upvotes, Yo lizard squad just got fucking owned what the fuck. 2015-02-15T05:55:44Z Comment by Eitvydas Paplauskas. His f**boi security is layin' dead Wait until they knock next wtf. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What a fag.

The Xbox network was hit with a DDOS , or a distributed denial of service attack, which overloaded the system, stopping users from getting online. how many people made accounts just to comment on this, #what happens when little white boys try to rap, Internet gods would shut down psn and xbox live for atleast 48 hours. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. They eventually caused the pain and misery of thousands of PlayStation and Xbox users at Christmas when reports emerged that the networks which allow users of the consoles to play the video games with a wider online community were suffering problems. We some WILD BOYS, we hacked Steve-O

Lizard Squad, baby - HANDS IN THE AIR Feds took it down, we built one bigger in use They emerged once more on the main stage in early December 2014 when the PlayStation Network was taken down once again, with the group promising to keep assaulting games networks until Christmas. Hecka bank roll, hack a little coin You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. But you just 8 mi xD LOL and you think you are gods, this was really painful to listen to and only made my headache worse, a hacker group with a leader and a theme song? Hands in the Air with the SWAT at your door step He's not even fucking singing or rapping. Concepts by Alex Braun http://www.axbraun.com/, If the loading takes too long, you can learn more, For compatibility reasons, 3D is not available (, https://sketchfab.com/models/027435a961e44df0ac19cc13f10872c0/embed?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=blocked_scripts_error, https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/203059088-Compatibility?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=blocked_scripts_error#troubleshooting-scripts. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. Hands in the Air, Lizard Squad on Your Forehead

actually that's better than i anticipated ever thought about switching to music business from DDoS-ing? Lizard Squad - HANDS IN THE AIR (Lizard Squad) By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. f** a virus, controlled Gameover Zues GAyyyyyyy. In a world where names such as LulzSec, Anonymous and the Syrian Electronic Army are banded around in an ever-increasingly porous internet, it can be difficult grasping the basics of the who, what and why of online hackers. North Korea is the best Korea! Fifa, Call of Duty and we grounded John Smedly SIERRA - HOTEL - INDIA - TANGO Officers from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit and other agencies worked with US authorities such as the FBI to find the suspect. That's the recipe, our Squad is the nicest PlayStation Network was taken down once again, the pain and misery of thousands of PlayStation and Xbox users at Christmas, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. And you lay fucking eggs? Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon. This is gay as hell , i hope these guys fucking die or get fucked in the ASS! I'll chuck Brian Krebs off a giant ledge Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. Hands in the Air with the SWAT at your door step Update your device or try on another device. 2015-02-15T05:55:44Z Comment by Eitvydas Paplauskas. Damn, Lizard squad laying out those solid fresh beats. Hands in the Air, Lizard Squad on Your Forehead With a hacker affiliated with Lizard Squad apparently hacking Taylor Swift’s Twitter account yesterday, many will be asking who exactly are these latest online mischiefs. Orbit navigation Move camera: 1-finger drag or Left Mouse Button Pan: 2-finger drag or Right Mouse Button or SHIFT+ Left Mouse Button Zoom on object: Double-tap or Double-click on object Zoom out: Double-tap or Double-click on background Zoom: Pinch in/out or Mousewheel or … Need help?

No one really knows. LIZARD Comment by hateshakers120.

I'm supplyin' web, I'll catch a fly in nets

Lizard Squad Baby! Hacked Lil B yo, In Squad We Trust Please try again later or contact us if the problem persists. The Lizard Squad: Who exactly are these latest online mischiefs? I can't believe I used to watch FuturisticHub... Like... what the fuck was wrong with me. Keep it runnin' fam, build the biggest bot net 2015-02-07T14:06:28Z Comment by PINKY-HIGHROLLER. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here.

Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Hands in the Air, Lizard Squad on Your Forehead They also claim to be behind the outage of Facebook and Instagram on Tuesday morning.

Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. [Lyrics from: https:/lyrics.az/billy-the-fridge/-/lizard-squad.html] Divert Sony Execs in their private jets Lizard Squad, baby - HANDS IN THE AIR Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts. He was arrested on suspicion of having a part in the Christmas distributed denial of service attacks and a range of other offences. Hands in the air, Lizard Squad on your forehead Lizardsquad Anthem is a popular song by Conreppin | Create your own TikTok videos with the Lizardsquad Anthem song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators.

no one like this song fu. IT'S OVER... leave the hacking to like North Korea, man Grand theftin' a corvette, crash into your stream Lizard Squad... and I'm the last to join A compelling and disturbing glimpse into true madness. Open this page with such a device to experience AR. I tell you cryin' plebs that it's simon says Official Subreddit for OneyPlays. Browse Lyrics by band/artist name or enter artist/album/song to search : Yeah (Yeah) Chyeah wtf.

All of Your Based God Belong To Us Furthermore, they claim to have collected data from Tinder and messaging services AIM and Hipchat. By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg how gay can someone get. The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. is too old to display models in AR. Hands in the Air with the SWAT at your door step

The name Lizard Squad is used as a signature on a site the group has hacked, displaying a lizard in a top hat, monocle and tuxedo. Trust me nobody is calling you the internet gods. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. In an interview with BBC Radio 5 Live, "Member One" said that he became part of the attack for moral reasons, that Microsoft could have prevented the hack and that it only took a few days to plan. Please download one of our supported browsers. 2015-02-07T14:06:28Z Comment by PINKY-HIGHROLLER. https://soundcloud.com/8_a/8a-lizardsquad-diss A diss to Lizard Squad ! If you're going to rap, rap it right, fgt. Hands in the Air, Lizard Squad on Your Forehead Supported devices: iPhone 6S+ & iPad 5+ on iOS 12+ and Android 8.0+ with ARCore 1.9 support 2015-02-07T14:06:41Z Comment by Eitvydas Paplauskas. sh**, shoulda known you can't arrest a mango

The group first came to international attention when they hacked PlayStation last August, causing a shutdown of the network and the emergency diversion of a commercial airliner that was carrying one of its top executives. Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Cookies help us deliver our Services. this is so bad. You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. Augmented Reality is only available on mobile or tablet devices. And that's the story yo, it's like... it's kind of like a Memorial We make a hit then it's back to the Onionland Hands in the Air, Lizard Squad on Your Forehead Lizard Squad also claimed it was behind the attack. If only this were longer. One of the lizards apparently hacked Taylor Swift - can they be shaken off? Lizard Squad, baby - HANDS IN THE AIR More info in our, [Lyrics from: https:/lyrics.az/billy-the-fridge/-/lizard-squad.html]. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium.

As well as Sony and Microsoft, Lizard Squad has hacked EA Games, Destiny, as well as recent attacks on Malaysian Airlines and even Taylor Swift. Lizard Squad - HANDS IN THE AIR (Lizard Squad) you literally stutter by mistake and didnt fix it lol. You ain't been SWAT yet? Reptilians (also called reptoids, lizard people, reptiloids, saurians, draconians) is another term for reptilian humanoids, which play a prominent role in fantasy, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. Hands in the Air, Lizard Squad on Your Forehead Livin' the dream, your team prolly hate this View this model on Sketchfab :https://sketchfab.com/models/027435a961e44df0ac19cc13f10872c0/embed?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=blocked_scripts_error, Or visit the Help Center for more information:https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/203059088-Compatibility?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=blocked_scripts_error#troubleshooting-scripts.