r/Chiraqology, a subreddit to discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture. r/Chiraqology, a subreddit to discuss drill music and Chicago gang culture. share. Don't ever get it confused and it won't be a issue. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 884. 0:00. share. LIL MICK(051) x KAYLA B (VON’S SISTER) Close. These bitches for everybody. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Duck fucked with the dude who killed his cousin. Instagram; Youtube; The United States is in the midst of a national policing crisis. hide. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. save.

Settings. Blood or not it's just some that you don't do. 0:00. Why none of his nigga’s say something. Upvote-17 Downvote. View Comments. We aint even grow up together, I would've been disowned this bitch if she was my Sister.

Click here to find out more about karma, how it works, and how you can acquire it. Subscribe for more content and follow lo_2x_ on IG. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. 625. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Boobie tweeted this picture saying that it was like 95 that day or something, Gay niggas everywhere breh. Posted by 4 months ago. 40. Tay600 Says 051 Lil Mick & 051 RockHead Snitched on each other about L’A Capone Murder .

54.9k Followers, 139 Following, 76 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from BVBY GOAT (@lilxmukk) Press J to jump to the feed. 60 comments. Play. 1 year ago. They ain't got no loyalty. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. LIL MICK(051) x KAYLA B (VON’S SISTER) 35 comments.

They be talking with him in his bricks like it’s everyday ... Instagram Post. hide. His shit 3am bout him robbin the party his sis at, sayin how she be fuckin wit his opps, She used to fuck with the opps 2011-2013 times, I mean it’s possible lol my shorty bestfriends brother nem opps but she fw me, fuck lil Mickey mouse. 677.6k Followers, 534 Following, 23 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rae Lil Black Official (@raelilblack) Cookies help us deliver our Services.

I wonder what LA would've thought if you showed him this pic and said this is the guy that smoked you. More posts from the Chiraqology community. Von a better Brotha' than me because I'd tell her get it how you live just for her past acts of treason. save. They be talking with him in his bricks like it’s everyday. ... Chief keef takes my painting more on Instagram @itsfawaad (: Throwback Pic. It's gone be openly gay gang members very soon, What a time to be alive, until you run across some twink from homoblock, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Chiraqology community. rocko told on mick and other 3rd person. ... A few reasons why Lil Pump is underrated. Why none of his nigga’s say something. enjoy that fed time, mick didnt say nun lol. report. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. My Sister don't fuck with nothing or nobody I don't fuck with on G.P. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Your post has been automatically removed because your account has less than 125 karma. Many wars been lost and won over one. Fullscreen.