Canadian TV series. Wayne admits to Dan, Daryl, and Katy that he saw Stewart's penis, looking like "a tall boy can of Red Bull hanging there.… a tube of tennis balls… policeman's flashlight from the 1980s…" The men are happy for him. Oh, there's your lipstick. Neither Reilly nor Jonesy know who the opponents are. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Letterkenny community. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Thank you, baby. Reilly and Jonesy arrive at the arena at the Rez and, as expected, are met by Tanis, who directs her gang to "do some damage" to them. Yep, me and Gordon Ramsay are both morons. Catchphrase: A few.

You get a tracking number.

It's funny the little things that feel like they're just funny to me, but I did a spit take on that one. Feel free to leave any query, I try to get back to everyone. Wayne sulks about the shack getting trashed. r/Letterkenny: Letterkenny consists of hicks, skids, hockey players and Christians. He the ass-pisses all god-dam week, taht's all I know. this is gonna sound dumb af but what exactly did this mean? Four minutes total.

LETTERKENNY is one of the most popular Canadian comedy series who won the award for Best Comedy Series.

Then about two more lackluster chirps, then immediately back to the well with yet another "Suck my knob.". Finite math is worse. Little angel cake?

Johnny Bell) by Annakin Slayd. Canadian TV series. The cold open for the 2nd episode has so many good lines and I've been using them all like crazy. — Wayne. Light as air, huh?

You scared of the natives, pussy? Glen: Ginny? Now, you're no mixologist, but your best bet here is to mix 'em all together into what you call donkey juice. Yorkie. Have your mom mix up the egg whites and the vanilla, huh? No one likes a pestering Preston. Well, I thinks yous had too much sugar cereal. Later that night, Wayne is sleepless thinking about the issue, and drives over to the Rez. ", "Nobody sends a tweet, feels fuckin' sweet!". Letterkenny is a Canadian television sitcom created by Jared Keeso, enjoy our top collection of Trending 18 Letterkenny Quotes. I knew you'd second the shit right out of it. This is senior A whale shit hockey. "Well I think you've all had too much sugar cereal! I'll say it to fuckin' your face. Fisky. You can cup-a-fuck off. Katy approaches the Skids as they breakdance in the dollar store parking lot. Boomer first stepped on a stand-up comedy stage in August of 2005. Tanis tells him that they sell darts because the proceeds got to benefit the community. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

When I get free time from family and work I update this blog with something positive, inspiring.

Fucks sake. Get that hedgehog off your tummy stick, bud. Fuck. Top 20 Letterkenny Quotes & Memes Funny Quotes , Memes / April 8, 2019 March 12, 2020 LETTERKENNY is one of the most popular Canadian comedy … According to Tunefind, the following songs are featured in this episode: Letterkenny Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Don’t like how the character developed into a giant pussy. Press J to jump to the feed. Better not call me 'Simple Simon', I'll tell you were to go. Looks like the kind of truck a dick-hider would drive too. Doesn't matter what you takes her in for, as sure as a bush is gonna break your fall, Stormy's getting a fingers in the bums. Trigonometry fucked me. Inside the arena, Reilly and Jonesy are attacked the moment they get on the ice. (mumbled) move the fuckin' coat hangers myself than sit around here all fuckin' day with my horn in my hand got chorin' to do for fucks sake. Letterkenny is nickname of “the Cathedral Town”, which is the largest and most populous town in County Donegal, Ireland. It's only the answer sometimes. Go ahead and have a fucking fight with your first knuckle then. Episode Reilly and Jonesy observe that the other Letterkenny Irish players do not use oral tobacco, but they are focused on the upcoming match. I seen Samuel in the laundry room with a cat one time. The Ginger and Boots effed a dead ostrich. The Hicks show behind them, and Tanis backs off, but warns them the hockey players she has four lines of "BFIs" ("Big Fuckin' Indians") waiting inside as well. These are their problems. Air date Or an improper Pippa.

Director Reilly and Jonesy have an away game on the Rez. That's reason fuckin' 5 million I didn't go to his 6th birthday party. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Lightsbulbs don't work in the scoreboard, eh, bud? Letterkenny is a Canadian television sitcom created by Jared Keeso, enjoy our top collection of Trending 18 Letterkenny Quotes. No one does a tweet, feels fucking sweet. Why is there no mention of Boomtown yet?!?

Of if you're a woman, no one likes a patronizing Peggy. "Like a deflated football hangin' there." 210. Bad gas travels real fast in a small town. For additional backup, they recruit Joint Boy and Tyson. Quotes. r/Letterkenny: Letterkenny consists of hicks, skids, hockey players and Christians. 210.

If you could be one thing, you should be efficient. ", New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Letterkenny community. Tanis admits that he does not exist, Youse worked through our finest. Tanis approaches Wayne again and threatens him with a BFI she has on standby, but Wayne does not believe he exists. In the parking lot, a series of one-on-one brawls ensue between the natives and the Hicks. As long as they are both consenting adults, it really doesn't matter who's dick is getting dinged. You just know that little fucker's going to put him in the dryer. This conversation is fast becoming a confrontation. 12 comments. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Hicks love Bradley. I forgot long division in grade 6.

Well, that pertineer the point of donkey juice. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Press J to jump to the feed.

Log in sign up. As the Hicks have a tailgate cookout, discussing the best beef and how best to cook it, Reilly and Jonesy are ejected from the game for fighting twice, but are jumped a final time as they stumble to the lockers. Danenters and rips a fart. Katy leaves, bothered. I once popped my grade 9 math teacher over pythagorean theorem. "I'M A GOOD MAN!!!! Next Uncle Eddie's Trust ►

Feel free to leave any query, I try to get back to everyone. Tanis: One-inch thick wagyu, New York. Ever had a cup-a-fart? Muscles coming tomorrow? There's such a thing as too much horn talk and a fella oughta be fuckin' aware of it. BELOW is a LIST OF the most FAMOUS LETTERKENNY QUOTES & MEMES. Quotes.

Here's a poem: 'Star light, Star bright, Why the fuck you got earrings on?'.

Close. I love gluten free living like I love my wife!

I miss that boomtown. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. These are their problems. Or if you're a womans, no one likes an unproductive Pam. Wayne accepts appropriate farts, but demands an end to inappropriate farts. Share these Trending 18 Letterkenny Quotes. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. All Boomer Phillips ever wanted to be was a firefighter but after obtaining a degree in Mechanical Engineering and graduating the Texas A&M University Fire Academy, a shortage of firefighter jobs made him reconsider his dreams. Flip once a minute for those good grill marks. 1 Synopsis 2 Cold Open 3 Plot Summary 4 Quotes 5 Running gags 5.1 Introduced 5.2 Recurring 6 Trivia 7 Music 8 Characters 9 Gallery Gail's cousin Bradley returns to Letterkenny to be a bouncer at MoDean's II.

Set of used practice jerseys? share. Devon: This is awkward but your shirt seems to have shrunk in the wash. Wayne: Get off the cross, we need the wood. Previous It'll be at least a 3-knuckler to gets to the bottom of this. Katy tricks them into admitting they had received handjobs from their billet sisters while the three were dating. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Run along, Stewart, before I get bored of behaving. for Wayne. See the muscle shirt came today. — Tanis. You're Tiger's caddy now that nobody gives a SHIT. Overall Are you fuckin' preoccupied? I'll rip open her face, take our her eye sockets, get right in there, tell it to her fuckin' frontal lobe. Bell Media. The Native Flu

When I get free time from family and work I update this blog with something positive, inspiring.

Letterkenny Boomtown (2016-2019) Squashed Shawn Andre (2019) V-Wars Another Blood (2019) Well, nots to be impolite, but this gal suggested that maybe I should have some attentions paid to...my butts-hole. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Better to goldi-let this go before I goldi-lose my shit. Maybe you should takes her in for a fingers in the bum. Tanis then presents a three-legged dog— and then another three-legged dog— and Wayne is moved to lift the ban, allowing the natives to sell darts Saturday morning in the farmers' market parking lot. They debate which farts are inappropriate or not, to Dan's consternation. Daryl suggests he go fishing with someone else, but Wayne points out that the only other folks out fishing are the Ginger and Boots. Devon strikes up a chirping match with her, in defense of the heartbroken Stewart. A Region 1 DVD distributed by Universal Studios Home Entertainment was released on November 21, 2017. I try to see positive in every aspect of life. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I got the ass pisses something fierce. Canadian TV series. Jared Keeso & Jacob Tierney You're out pickin' stones with your pals the other day… — Wayne. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Do you think I check the scheddy? Letterkenny is a Canadian television sitcom created by Jared Keeso, enjoy our top collection of Trending 18 Letterkenny Quotes. If you chodes walk out of there with all your chicklets, then I'm a fuckin' ferret. 99 – DARK QUOTES ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH (BEST), Warrior quotes about LIFE – 100 (BEST) Quotes. Writer Nothin' wrong with a little stank on the hang-down. Have your mom cut it with a knife or a small spatula through the batter realeasing air bubbles and bake? The Psychiatrist: "I wanna take 'em, and I wanna talk about 'em.". Also known as pizazz. Letterkenny is nickname of “the Cathedral Town”, which is the largest and most populous town in County Donegal, Ireland. Share these Trending 18 Letterkenny Quotes. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. "Thank you baby, I knew you'd second the shit right out of it". "Run along Stewart, before I get bored of behavin.