Here is a quick reference guide for all 20 LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures! Check out our unboxing video (its a bit long as we build every one of the 20 figures) where we show off the codes for each bag!

That post was super popular so we thought we’d do it again but this time for the new LEGO Batman Movie minifigure bags! This new batch was not easy, especially because of the new angle bar stud that confused me greatly at first. You can also feel for the ruffled tutu piece which is thicker textured piece. As usual, the minifigures come in a case of 60, divided into three rows. Oh, it would be nice if the new clear action-pose element could be ignored…but the truth is that thing seems to have a magnetic attraction to probing fingers. Also, all CMF minifigures are made in China. Sinestro is tough enough since you still have to find the hair to prove it’s him, but it’s so much easier to find an element than to find not-an-element. 71026 Collectible Minifigures DC Super Heroes are available now from the LEGO Shop Online for US $4.99 | CAN $4.99 | UK £3.49. Each series usually contain 16 different minifigures, however some series contain as few as 9 minifigures, while others contain up to 22.

Many online retailers sell full cases, and some brick-and-mortar stores allow customers to purchase them.

The Brothers Brick, circle logo, and wordmark are trademarks of The Brothers Brick, LLC. A very simple build with few pieces, keep an eye out for the rough and pointy hair piece which should make finding the Joker pretty easy. Read the full review here. This is one of our favorite Batman figures from this series! That in-depth review will give you insight into which minifigures you want to pick up, especially given this series represents the new high-water mark in pricing for individual CMF packs, ringing in at US $4.99 | CAN $4.99 | UK £3.49. Barbara’s combo hat / hair piece is very easy to feel in this bag, it’s essentially a police hat with a large pony tail. While there are multiple Bat hero figures in this series, there is only one with a batarang. I’m really curious if that’s true across the entire wave. The big square thick utility belt is also a dead giveaway! The Brothers Brick respects your online privacy and security. Here is a quick reference guide for all 20 LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures!

He also has two tiny pistols which settle into the corner of the bags and are easy to feel out. Reminder: These bump codes might not be perfect. © Copyright The Brothers Brick, LLC. Scroll down for a full gallery & feeling tips for each character if you don’t want to watch the video! As with the last series, we noticed that the first 10 figures in each row are in a specific order. Except that my son told me today that he wanted Green Lantern after all. With the movie releasing this weekend we’re sure you’re going to have one or two of these hilarious characters you’re going to want to add to your LEGO lineup. Every Joker I’ve identified has been due to the beehive. The single square flat stud for the chest piece, the bulky chest piece, the half round visor… Plenty of pieces to spot! These cookies enable our advertising partners to display relevant advertising to you. Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages! Sure, it does protect the cape, but it makes it much harder to spread the different parts apart in the bag in order to only focus on the important ones. @Purple Dave: inner bags were introduced a couple of series ago, and so far only minifigures with capes are in inner bags (and the cape itself isn’t in the inner bag). Minifigures is a 2010 Lego theme based on a set of collectible Lego minifigures.Each figure is an original character with new clothing and facial designs, and most contain previously unseen accessories.

Small yet mighty. LEGO Batman Movie Minifigure Bag Codes. Mostly I found him by the neck bracket, but a few times I was able to catch the lightning bolts. This new batch was not easy, especially because of … The Mime has a rubbery mohawk hair piece which typically settles to the corner of the bag and can be an instant piece to spot. ». Once I had that figured out, I could actually identify him by it since Cyborg’s chains are much shorter. So pleased that @lego has, Baby Yoda crew now ready for The Mandalorian Seaso, Ernie looks a little different after emerging from, Come to the dark side, we have cookies

The Brothers Brick is funded by our readers and the community. Here', LEGO has just announced the new #LEGO @sesamestree, Exciting news for @adidas and @LEGO fans! This awesome minifigure has the longest, thickest piece in the entire series with the one piece head, fin & tail. ... Their adorable LEGO minifigures and colorful building blocks have been a staple in childrens toy boxes for many years.

A few weeks ago we took a look at the latest wave of Collectible Minifigures, 71026 DC Super Heroes, with a full in-depth review. Starting at the front, the first 10 figures are: After that, the figures tend to be in an A-B-A-B pattern, but aren’t the same across rows and we can’t confirm that all cases are packed the same. Also “shipping that far” is a very subjective concept. For a little while, I couldn’t recognize anything (I’m not interested in all of them, so I guess I had bad luck and only stumbled upon some I don’t care much for), but little by little it clicked and I got 100% success. LEGO ha, Enjoy your hard-fought haircuts, 25km radius and e. Mos Eisley Cantina and 501st Clone Trooper Battle Pack restocked on LEGO Australia!

If you don’t feel the need to purchase a full case (and who can blame you, since one will now run about $300) then you can use this Feel Guide to help you pick a full set from a retail case at a store, or get extras of that one figure you just really need more of. You can also find him on YouTube as Disney Dan! 71026: LEGO Minifigures - DC Super Heroes - Sealed Box. Providing TBB with products for review guarantees neither coverage nor positive reviews. I don’t think I ever found Stargirl’s bar, but there were a couple younger guys who were saying that they could rule out any minifig with a bar (apparently they’d found both Stargirl and Joker by that point). The large electrical weapons she has are also very unique feeling, with flat long spikes at one end and a thick handle on the other. We definitely recommend using the Feel Guide to confirm any figures you select this way, since occasionally the figures get knocked out of order during shipping, or someone may have grabbed a figure or two already without it being obvious. I thought it’d never happen, but LEGO and DC have done what most considered impossible, given us an entire Collectible Minifigure series featuring major characters from the DC Comics archive. Log in

Of course, the quickest way to ensure you get a full set is to not sort by feel at all, and instead purchase a full case to split with friends (or keep for yourself). These can all be ignored when feeling the packs, since they are the same across all characters. Make sure you check our tip for identifying the small accessories in each bag.

As always, each of the characters includes a standard black minifigure stand, so just like the torsos, heads, and legs they can be ignored since they are identical across all figures.