The most common lego gun material is plastic. Fullscreen. From shop MuseBrickArts.

My mom will have to take me out for ice cream and tell me that it’s okay, there’s bound to be something I’m good at — I just have to find it. © 2020 Born In Space, All rights reserved, Guy Builds Functional LEGO Full/Semi-Auto Blowback Machine Gun, Finally, The $200 Raccoon Holding A Lightbulb Lamp Of Your Dreams, Two Cars Backing Out Of Opposite Parking Spots At Same Time Rear-End Each Other, Guy Does Push-Ups Balancing Two Beer Bottles On Top Of Another Beer Bottle, Monkey The Dog Versus Ninja Warrior Style Obstacle Course, Tetris Reimagined With Soft, Furry Tetrominoes, ‘Data’, A Sitcom For Androids Made From Star Trek Footage, AI Ball Tracker For Televised Soccer Game Keeps Drifting To Ref’s Bald Head, Prepare To Cry: Dog Recognizes Painting Of Deceased Brother, Self-Driving Roborace Car Starts, Immediately Crashes Into Wall, Florida Man Uses Ford Mustang As Pickup Truck To Haul Fencing, Pipes, Artificial Intelligence Tries To Continue The Windows 95 Startup Sound, Holy Smokes! They have an episode based on LEGO, and released the older sets without the colour grey so that kids wouldn’t be inclined to make tanks or guns, as LEGO wanted kids to be more inventive. Want to know more? This impressive car replica model captures the elegance and timeless sophistication of Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car, and comes with a wealth … Well you're in luck, because here they come. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Settings. Lego Blowback Machine Gun. 95% Upvoted. Trench coat sold separately.

Posts should be able to elicit a reaction of "that is next level" from viewers. share. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Lol am American and we used to make mini handheld potato guns in school back in the day. The other three guns all shoot actual bricks.

A subreddit for pictures, gifs and videos that are next fucking level.

Now I'm writing this.   France   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. This is the M-249 set, would love to see the AT-4. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Great! I had to buy Mega Contrux by Mega Bloks to get Destiny toys because they’d do the firearms. Press J to jump to the feed. Then we’ll both fake smiles into our sundaes knowing what a lie that was. top (suggested) View discussions in 33 other communities. Sort by. This is a video tour of the functional M249 SAW blowback style machine gun built by Youtuber Patrick Grant Lego, inspired by an earlier model developed by LEGO gun maker Phant0m. Please. : Massive Wrap-Around LED Billboard Creates 3-D Effect of Spaceship Docking. It’s definitely impressive. Close. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about lego gun? Nothing beats the twin rubber minigun. It’s also definitely on the long list of LEGO builds I would assemble wrong and get super bummed about. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Posted by 4 months ago. This is funny because LEGO specifically doesn’t do firearms. These Lego gun builds have existed since the dawn of time, This is quarantine boredom and awesomeness to the max, I hope I’m not the only one with the song from “Team America” going through my head. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript.