Elsewhere, as the students leave for summer vacation, Landon stays behind to keep an eye on Rafael, while MG heads to Atlanta to spend time with Kaleb's family. Finally, Rafael makes a heartbreaking discovery. On Legacies Season 2 Episode 12, Kai Parker is back to cause drama for the Salvatore School, but will everyone survive his deadly reign of terror? Lizzie returns to Mystic Falls, and comes face to face with someone who could make all her wishes come true, including making Hope disappear. A drama about the next generation of supernatural beings at the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. Andy Swift / Dark Josie throws a hell of a birthday party on 'Legacies' Season 2 Episode 15. If you lot don't fa-la-la-leave, I'll give you a third piercing. And now they’re merging?!

On Legacies Season 2 Episode 2, Hope's hunt leads her on a collision course with the past she's been trying to leave behind, and a mysterious vampire arrives. Meanwhile, on their first day back in school, Landon's newfound status as the popular guy leads to tensions with Josie. On Legacies Season 2 Episode 1, we were introduced to a world without Hope Mikaelson, but what did it really mean for the characters at the school? And even though MG was supposed to bring her back, he quickly became her accomplice.

On Legacies Season 2 Episode 16, Dark Josie set out to set the record straight, but Hope was too far ahead of her, while Lizzie had to hide out. Back at the Salvatore School, Alaric, Lizzie and the Super Squad commit to their own risky plan to get Josie back despite the potential consequences. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Hope becomes more determined than ever to find her way back to Mystic Falls; Alaric continues looking into the night Malivore was destroyed; as the students leave for summer vacation, Landon stays behind to keep an eye on Rafael. Not to rush things along, but I’m ready for her to activate those vampire powers!). Honestly, all I know is that Hope’s potion tethered Lizzie’s life to Landon’s, so she was instantly revived when she died. If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our weekly newsletter. Landon and Josie's relationship is put to the test when a player from the opposing team catches his eye. “I don’t even think she really likes you.” Lies. Landon: I love you, Hope Mikaelson. ), but the emotional impact was significantly more intense. Plus a new sketch comedy series from Down Under, Here's where you can watch and stream coverage, The director also teases what a potential Season 2 would be about. Lizzie returns to Mystic Falls, and comes face to face with someone who could make all her wishes come true, including making Hope disappear. An alternative view of which shows are airing next (list format). Then came the moment we thought we had five more years to prepare for, as the Saltzman twins held hands and began chanting the Merge spell. She planted a big ol’ kiss on him before battling her sister, adding this small disclaimer at the end: “Just to be clear, that was for you, not me. Hope gets pulled back from her plan to leave town after Josie prepared a dangerous way to close the Malivore portal; Alaric and Dorian discover something about Professor Vardemus. is the one who killed Rafael, but I did love this line from him tonight: “Hope always has an awesome plan… and somehow also has time for relationship stuff, too.”, * I also appreciated Josie’s response to Chad and The Necromancer when they feared their favorite show (i.e. We’ll all be fine.).

Elsewhere, as MG contemplates telling Lizzie how he feels about her, the arrival of a mysterious vampire puts a wrench into his plan. Finally, while Lizzie spends the summer in Europe, Josie searches for answers about the mysterious ascendant. Little did Landon realize, Rafael was holding the golden arrow, which he used to stab the phoenix to… death? Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, 17-year-old Hope Mikaelson; Alaric Saltzman's twins, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman; and other young adults come of age in the most unconventional way possible, nurtured to be their best selves... in spite of their worst impulses. Meanwhile as Landon and Rafael head to Mystic Falls High in hopes of learning more about the mysterious Hope, MG is conflicted by a secret he's uncovered about Lizzie's new vampire friend Sebastian. Hope, Rafael, Landon and MG's attempts to study get thwarted by the arrival of a new monster who feeds off their worst fears. Season 2, Episode 4 November 3, 2019 A samurai shows up in Mystic Falls looking for a demon that possesses its victims, so Josie leads the charge to defend her friends from the demon's wrath.

s02e06 - That's Nothing I Had to Remember, s02e07 - It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough, s02e08 - This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent, s02e09 - I Couldn't Have Done This Without You, s02e10 - This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies, s02e14 - There's a Place Where the Lost Things Go, s02e15 - Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself, s02e16 - Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing, Quick Filter - Add shows to favourites - View most popular shows, The CW Announces Premieres of Flash, Riverdale, Superman & Lois, Walker and More, Netflix bringing Ubisofts 'Assassin's Creed' Universe to Life, Quibi Shuts Down After Six Months - Quick Bites Indeed, Disney Makes Everyone Happy by Announcing Willow TV Series, Dexter Returning for Ten Episode Revival in 2021, The 100 returns for seventh and final season - Prequel spin-off planned, Ruby Rose Leaves Gotham: Exits CW's Batwoman lead role, Star Trek Strange New Worlds Boldly Goes Where We Kinda Went Before. Hope becomes more determined than ever to find her way back to Mystic Falls; Alaric continues looking into the night Malivore was destroyed; as the students leave for summer vacation, Landon stays behind to keep an eye on Rafael. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on November 5.

Hope and Lizzie find themselves trapped inside a never-ending labyrinth with a monster on their trail. Season: OR . I loved you when I was dead.

On Legacies Season 2 Episode 11, learning that Josie, Lizzie and Alaric are in trouble, Hope leads the charge to save them while Landon tries to prove himself. What happened? Elsewhere, MG turns to Kaleb for advice on what to do about Sebastian, while Rafael struggles to adjust to his life back at the school. When the fallout of Hope's actions leaves her and Landon on the outs, she turns to Lizzie for help making things right. In the Season 2 premiere, Hope becomes determined to find her way back to Mystic Falls after discovering that there may be a way out of Malivore; and Alaric continues looking into the mysterious night Malivore was destroyed. Finally, Freya receives an unexpected visit from one of the Salvatore Students. In a race to save Josie, Hope infiltrates her subconscious and finds herself in a fairytale world filled with dark magic. I love you too, Landon Kirby.

reserved.PMC Entertainment. When things take a dark turn on the twins' 17th birthday, Lizzie is left to make a difficult decision.