46    – 31    uhfan808 Just want to thank you for keeping track of all those numbers! 1059 W. Addison St., Chicago; +1 773 327 1662; wrigleyville.cubbybear.com.

Got it. He can’t wait to taste “Da Besses Apple Coffee Supah Doopah Crumb Cake Dis Side of Po ‘Dunk Holler!”. Wow, that was an awesome timed post! The latter source of funding was over $600,000 more than budgeted but was needed to make ends meet at the end of the fiscal year because of unanticipated expenses and revenue shortages, including a shortfall in athletics donations of about $400,000. The additional penny is for taxes.

If SDSU dropped out, who would the Mountain West pick? Will you please post your impression if there’s anyone currently subscribing to this service. Whoa, couldn’t they found a better time to upgrade, like early Monday morning at 3 am? If there is an X by your name that means you need to change your pik! 63    – 49    Glenn Not one to ever quit, Sapolu chose to have the procedure. TVs are a sickness in this honest-to-goodness, three-floor sports church, with more than 100 displays, including one 10-foot and two eight-foot projection screens. can’t wait for Oct.17. You won’t find a watering hole more dedicated to a team or city; its central bar owes its shape to the Indianapolis Colts’ emblematic horseshoe and the rest of the joint dresses accordingly. Since I work between 1200° and 2000° , at a 600° + melting point if it spreads to my left hand, I’m in trouble. •POUND•PURPLE•PEOPLE!!!•BEAT•Weber•State!!!•POUND•PURPLE•PEOPLE!!!•BEAT•Weber•State!!! cat woke me up and then bhf2 called. About “another” delay in field repairs. Something about a possible ethics and or compliance complaint from the Punch Bowl Holy Ghost Parade Association. dats da principal I’m interested in.

Why wait until then. Now I know it’s football season. Bess is the top backup to Ginn for punt and kick returns. Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House and Sports Bar, Philadelphia. Nice one Izzy! Just “1,200 steps from Fenway Park,” McGreevy’s is a perennial winner of best local sports bar awards. 42    – 17    iwonderwhytheyhateme Does anyone know if the game will be streaming online? What? Okay. Thanks again to everyone for the bday wishes yesterday. GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!! 16.Piano Blu Good morning to all you Tsaikos. I’ll try calling you later. Hey jojo – I think duffer would also throw in his parking space at Richardson…. . And here is a reminder…. Thanks duffer, that is very kind of you. HiFlyer…your numbers are getting smaller!

Please bring your cans & bottles from home as well. Yes, that note is by the comment box. I was crying after. They need a big game from everyone to get ready and confident for Oregon State. Is the A-House ohana bringing that miso butterfish? So, I have something in common with Higgins. Don’t forget that September 12th is when the Wahine take on Charlie Wade’s Pacific Tigers! Hoo-rah Vs oo-rah! What cat? Time for bed! Here’s to our Stephen Tsai. They will open at 9:30 a.m. Tomorrow will get the andrenaline flowing again. When will the coaching staff listen?77.

Big, saucy and routinely on special, they come bony, boneless, in quesadillas, on sandwiches and all over dress shirts.