1 contributor total, last edit on Dec 22, 2017. How to play "Layla" Print.

})(); Learn how to play exactly like Eric Clapton. subscribe share tweet. Like a fool, I fell in love with you, Turned my whole world upside down. DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click.

We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! [Verse] Abm Ebm Tried to give you consolation, Abm G A B … [Verse 3] … Verse 2 ... same chord structure as verse 1 I tried to give you consolation When your old man had let you down. A Dm Bb Layla, C Dm got me on my knees.

Bb Layla, C Dm beggin, darling please.

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Bb Layla, C Dm Bb C (A C) darling won't you ease my worried mind.

Layla - Eric Clapton [Intro] Am Dm Bb C Dm Am Dm Bb C Dm Am Dm Bb C Dm Am Dm Bb C [Verse] C#m G#7 What will you do when you get lonely C#m C …

fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Layla . Am F G Am Layla, I'm begging darling please. var opts = { artist: "Eric Clapton",

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */

Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. [Verse1] E If the altar’s where you meet us A Take me there, ta, Verse D Bm Ain't never felt this way A G Can't get en, Verse D A well my buckle makes impressions on the inside of, [Intro] Em Am B7 [Verse1] Em White shirt now red, my bloody nose, sleepin', you're on your, Verse: [Bb] I never knew [Gm] when the clock stopped and I'm [C] looking at you [C7] I never thoug, [Intro] D Am C G Uh, uh [Verse1] D I tried to talk to my piano Am, 1. Year: 1990 -

Author dazky70 [a] 695. 330,259 views, added to favorites 1,259 times. View interactive tab.

Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Zarker approved). Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Layla Acoustic chords by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. F#m B E You know it's just your foolish pride. Eric Clapton. [Am] Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh [Am] No Matter if you're fast no matte, [Verse1] C G So much has happened, think of what we've done, 1. SHOTS.

Album: Unplugged. };

Report bad tab. Create and get +5 IQ. Difficulty: intermediate. Layla Acoustic Chords by Eric Clapton learn how to play chords diagrams. [C] Summer after high school when we first met We'd [G] make out in your Mustang to [Em] Radiohe, [C]Tell me things you never [Em]said out loud [F]Just try and go there if you [C]can [C]S, Chords is too complex?

Layla Acoustic Live chords by Eric Clapton. (function() { adunit_id: 100000049,

song: "Layla", Checkout.

Layla Acoustic chords.

See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. C#m Eric Clapton E Vote rhythm .

Layla Chords by Eric Clapton. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; [Chorus] E Am F G Am Lay..la, you've got me on my knees, Layla F G Am I'm begging, darling please, Layla F G Am F G E Darling won't you ease my worried mind. It works entirely offline and is open source! Am F G Am F G Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/26693/layla/duongcongvu307, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features.

... Layla – Eric Clapton. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.