Lateysha Grace has had an encounter with Erin Budina. When Lateysha landed her own show on MTV, Million Dollar Baby, she said it was because she wanted to afford to give daughter Wynter all the things she didn't have growing up. Lateysha Grace British Reality Star 27 years old Single. According to our records, she has no children. In September 2015, she and her boyfriend, Ben Charles, had a daughter named Wynter Anna Grace Charles. The hit MTV show is the definition of entertainment with more awkward moments than we could shake a stick at. var start = new Date('1992-11-25T00:00:00-05:00'); According to our records, Lateysha Grace is possibly single. Natalee came in like a wrecking ball when she joined the show a couple of weeks late – as Chidgey's recent ex, who he had called 'tapped'. Lateysha Grace has been in relationships with Drake (2017), Ben Charles (UK), David McIntosh and Jack Watkins. Lateysha Grace had at least 3 relationship in the past. Laneya Grace is single. The YouTube video shows the areas where fat was taken from including her arms, back, sides and stomach. } else { if(diff > 0) { Lateysha Grace first found fame on The Valleys back in 2012 when she was just 19 and has since gone on to star in Big Brother and her very own MTV show - Million Dollar Baby. She was known as a party girl in the Valleys but after the MTV show was axed in 2014, the next we saw of her was in the Big Brother house alongside Jason Burrill, Hughie Maughan and Jackson Blyton. Katie Price begs fans for help as Harvey reaches 28 stone, EXCLUSIVE: TOWIE’s Ella Wise hits out at Amy Childs: ‘Keep your two pence piece out of it’, Kate Ferdinand talks TOWIE, telling fans 'I don't recognise the person I was', Amber Turner shows off 'inspirational' six week body transformation, Fans go wild as Alison Hammond shows off 'lockdown glow up', Marnie Simpson's health nightmare: 'I didn't want to live', Danielle Lloyd's confession: 'One-night stands are spicing up my marriage! She was also the best of buds with Lateysha Grace, and the pair of them regularly ended up snogging at the end of a night if they hadn't pulled other people.

This information is not available. } The education details are not available at this time.

var seconds = { Online rumors of Lateysha Graces’s dating past may vary. She is an aspiring singer and model. Lateysha Grace has been in relationships with Ben Charles (UK) and Jack Watkins. } if(! They are generally energetic and upbeat but sometimes lack self-control. Continue to the next page to see Lateysha Grace net worth, popularity trend, new videos and more. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? The 27-year-old is still twerking her way through life! She's still likes glamming up for a night on the town with the girls, though.

Lateysha Grace relationship list. She has not been previously engaged. } else { Lateysha Grace height, weight & body stats. 's' : ''); var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); Her zodiac animal is Monkey. photos, We will also look at Lateysha’s biography, facts, net worth, and much more. She's been on TV since 2012 but how much do you really know about her? Following her TV show which saw the yummy mummy and her daughter Wynter attempt to make one million dollars, Lateysha seems to have taken a short break from television. In her book she claimed that James Lock from The Only Way Is Essex tried to have a threesome with herself and The Valleys co-star Natalee Harris. Child model who was signed by Wilhelmina Models and has been featured in campaigns by Guess and Maleficent Toys. DETAILS BELOW. var expire = ! Lateysha is 27 years old. She is the sister of St. Helens RLFC winger Regan Grace. Discover the net worth of Lateysha Grace on CelebsMoney. The doctor also made ‘revisions’ where the skin is removed and re-stitched to remove some scarring from her previous surgeries. She was born on Wednesday, June 23, 2004.

She was 19 years old when she first appeared on The Valleys. if(increment < 0) { Lateysha took part on Ex on the Beach earlier this year alongside Ellie Brown, Joey Essex and the icon Tiffany Pollard. Lateysha Grace has had an encounter with Erin Budina.

Carley Belmonte was an aspiring DJ and thought of herself as a seriously cool cat, but lost her edge when she drunkenly proclaimed her love for 'best friend' Chidgey. In 2016, she appeared as a contestant on the seventeenth series of the Channel 5 reality television series Big Brother. } if(!expire) { loop_range = seconds['day']; Big Brother series 3: where are they now? Carley's now dropped out of the limelight completely, and though she's not a mum herself, is loved up with a hunky boyf.

Can we just say, Liam has not aged a day since 2014. } How many children does Lateysha Grace have? – When is Laneya Grace’s birthday? Original cast member of the MTV UK reality television series The Valleys. About Lateysha Grace’s boyfriend. All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. Let’s find out! Laneya had at least 1 relationship in the past. Lateysha Grace is a 27 year old British Reality TV Contestant. Her birth name is Lateysha Naomi Henry and she is currently 27 years old. Lateysha Grace has not been previously engaged.

} Fact: Lateysha Grace is turning 28 years old in jQuery(function() { The iPhone was released. Lateysha Grace, Joey Essex, Calum Best, Ashley McKenzie and more settled into the Spanish villa on Tuesday, January 22nd 2020. You can work out the rest... Lateysha appeared on all three series of the MTV show The Valleys which started in 2012, when she was only 19 years old. The most compatible signs with Sagittarius are generally considered to be Aries, Leo, Libra, and Aquarius. Lateysha Grace is rumored to have hooked up with Drake in Sep 2017. today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Speaking to The Sun in 2016, she said: “The reason I do it is because I’m insecure – point blank – before I did TV I never thought of having surgery but people always dig out the bad things about yourself on TV so it does play on your mind.”.