May not be terribly relevant, but I am curious which heroine Ledin and Elwin end up with on each route. In the first game the Treat Command will recover 3 health points. Since Der Langrisser, the series offered non-linear branching paths and multiple endings. if L2 endings are anything like the light path in DL, liana should get a good endng no matter what.

Could anyone help me with the other endings? Defeat Sonia Losing Condition: 1. The main development team is Career Soft, first as Team Career within Masaya Games for the first three games and then as an independent studio for Langrisser IV and V. The series has a fantasy-Germanic setting, but draws on religious concepts like ditheism and sword worship for historical context.

But like i said, a single playthrough is about 20-25 stages in both games. © Valve Corporation.

Let us make a summary for paths in both langrisser 1 and 2 !

Light Elwin: An unflinching paragon with a strict moral code and will not deviate from what is right, and the handsome popular guy trying to convince Hein to see the world from his eyes. haven't beat L2 yet. Posted by 1 year ago. However, fan translations of Langrisser II (Mega Drive), Der Langrisser (Super Famicom) and Langrisser IV (PlayStation) have been released online. so i can't really estimate. The new different routes in Langrisser 1 are pretty weak in general, most of them are complete nonsense from a story perspective. Hello! I know this is a odd question but is there or just one girl per game? Since Der Langrisser, the series offered non-linear branching paths and multiple endings. Pretty sure those are the main 4 paths you choose.

I read the first game has 20 and is linear and the 2nd game has 60 and ist choice driven ?? There is not a single scene in the entire game that alludes to it.

The player's choices and actions in Der Langrisser affected which of four different paths they followed, either aligning themselves with one of three different factions or fighting against all of them. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Otherwise they get a bad end in the ending scroll that tells what became of everyone. The original Langrisser 1 had only 20 scenarios in a linear fashion.

Langrisser Re:Incarnation, the Nintendo 3DS revival of the series, was localized by Aksys Games in 2016. Close.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

The evil gods were originally their own tribe, and over time one rose to power to dominate all the others. But this remake MASSIVELY extended on that. If Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers? This is likely the final version, I expect. All rights reserved. He was the dark god, Chaos, worshiped by the devil tribe. Each of the four paths leads to a different ending and there are over 75 possible scenarios.

I'm sure a majority of langrisser may know the different endings of the version 2, dont you? Lushiris' avatar is Jessica, a magician. Langrisser 1 Langrisser I - Route A - you end with Chris.

This is the "walkthrough" I've been doing while playing. Differences between Langrisser and Fire Emblem. The plot looks like it uses several Langrisser 2 maps imported into Langrisser 1.

The first game has 20 chapters and has 8 paths. Yeah the new routes give another marriage ending but honestly, i would not call it romance.

Combat always follows a system of turns.

[1], Langrisser is divided into Scenarios, each of which reveals a portion of the story through battle interaction. When Hein is with him, everything is just perfect. Fliers are strong to soldiers but weak to bowmen.

Too perfect, to the point where TLE fails to understand Hein’s own insecurities, despite wanting the best for them. But deep down, Hein knows DE has the potential to be a better person, and they are the only one who can bring DE’s life around.

The storyline of Elthlead and its sequel Gaia no Monshō (both released in 1987) depict Sieghart's battles against Böser for the power of Gaia, which serve as the backstory of the original Langrisser (with Böser appearing as the antagonist for all three games).

E&F are the "independent" path. Langrisser Tribute is a box set with all five games for the Sega Saturn.

so one per game route or one per game? 2. Independent Elwin: The perfect, unfaltering man who is every bit Hein’s ideal partner, but is bogged down by all the baggage he must carry for the good of mankind to provide Hein the kind of attention they deserve.