Required fields are marked *. According to numerology, mars is the ruling planet for Lacey.

We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Lacey. Its simple and sweet, as well as unique and familiar.

Valentine's Day Names: Lovable Love Words, Jersey Boys and Girls: Trenton, Edison and Elizabeth. You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Lacey on Nameberry. I think this name is so beautiful, but my last name is Valentine. I would like it better as a nickname for something but sadly I can't think of a name I like enough that could be shortened to Lacey. Send us will publish it for you. Famous People Named LACEY. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Lacy, Lacey is the #657 ranked female name by popularity. Lacey is a girl's name of English origin meaning "from Lassy". I used to like Bridie, but it looks too much like Birdie. You Want To Lead The People, You Want To Be Their Leader.

Lacey is an Christian girl name, meaning lace-like. Hasn’t added the name of any famous person for LACEY. Every number is associated with specific characteristics. Send us will publish it for you. Meaning of Lacey, Information about First Name Lacey, Irish Origin Names, Choose babynames from thousunds of names data base from various regions and coutries. Copyright © 2020 Darsaal All Rights Reserved.

Lacie, Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. I am considering this name for my child. Lacey originates in French language and means "person from Normandy". Laicee, © 2020 Nameberry.com. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. It's currently associated with actress Lacey Chambert. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lacey. According to some researches that is related to meaning of LACEY, Origin of LACEY and Gender of LACEY ,LACEY is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency.

See the popularity of the girl's name Lacey over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. According to some researches that is related to meaning of LACEY, Origin of LACEY and Gender of LACEY ,LACEY is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Y is for Yes, for you my heart is yours. Lacey name brief: Origin of the name Lacey: Transferred use of the English surname meaning "belonging to Lacy or Lassy." Is Lacy name fit for baby name ? I think it was his mom's maiden name. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.

5 is the lucky number for Lacey and favorable numbers are 2, 7, 9. Laicey,

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Lacey, try our name generator. A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. © 2019 Themeaningofname.com Name Meaning, Baby Names, Meaning and Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names. Name Lacie Categories.

Would you like to add Celebrities. Kistiñe (Basque), Hristina, Kristina (Bulgarian), Kristina, Ina, Tina (Croatian), Kristina, Kristýna (Czech), Christina, Christine, Kirsten, Kristina, Kristine, Christa, Christin, Ina, Kirstine, Kristin, Stina, Stine, Tine (Danish), Christina, Christine, Ina, Stien, Tina (Dutch), Kristiina (Estonian), Kristiina, Kirsi, Kirsti, Krista, Stiina, Tiina (Finnish), Christiane, Christine, Christelle (French), Christiane, Christina, Christine, Kristiane, Kristina, Kristine, Christa, Christel, Christin, Ina, Kiki, Krista, Kristin (German), Kilikina (Hawaiian), Krisztina (Hungarian), Kristín, Kristjana (Icelandic), Cristiana, Cristina, Tina (Italian), Christiana (Late Roman), Kristiāna, Kristīna, Kristīne (Latvian), Kristina (Lithuanian), Kerstin (Low German), Hristina, Tina (Macedonian), Christina, Christine, Kristina, Kristine, Christin, Ina, Kirsten, Kjersti, Kjerstin, Kristin, Stina, Stine, Tine (Norwegian), Krystiana, Krystyna, Krysia (Polish), Cristiana, Cristina (Portuguese), Cristina (Romanian), Kristina (Russian), Cairistìona, Kirstin, Kirsteen, Kirstie, Kirsty (Scottish), Kristina (Serbian), Kristína (Slovak), Kristina, Tina (Slovene), Cristina (Spanish), Christina, Christine, Kristina, Kristine, Christin, Ina, Kerstin, Kia, Kjerstin, Kristin, Stina (Swedish), Khrystyna (Ukrainian), Crystin (Welsh), Your email address will not be published.