50 comments. Yes! PROTIP: Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler. Thematically, Amerimutt appears as a rehash of the old "Argentina is white" meme combined with generic anti-American stereotypes (fatness, being uneducated, support of Israel). See more 'Amerimutt / Le 56% Face' images on Know Your Meme! I Am No Longer A Fan, Into The Trash It Goes / Opinion Discarded, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept, Concordia University of Michigan "CUM" Merchandise. Bu siteyi kullanmaya devam ederek çerez kullanımımızı kabul etmiş olursunuz.

The earliest known archived posting of the illustration was in a thread submitted to /pol/[6] on September 25th, 2015, depicting a person wearing a McDonald's T-shirt with flies around their body saying "Let me tell you about what parts of the world are white" (shown below). [4], "And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. The original "le 56% face" was created over a year ago, but it has been gaining a a lot of traction in the past few weeks, for unknown reasons.

I see that a lot of people are confused by this…. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? in reply to Fakat bazı virüs yazılımları özellikle virustotal.com eklenti ya da tema içerisindeki şifrelenmiş olan kodları (base64 gibi) virüs olarak algılamaktadır. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Spinoffs of the original face now feature fantasy-like abominations, goblins, gargoyles etc. Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! save.

to view the image gallery, Amerimutt serves to point out the hypocrisy of these American users by reminding them that their country is extremely diverse itself, with the United States' population only being 56% white.

'r' Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. What is this "el goblino" and "la creatura" meme about and why is it written in Spanish? Don. Since the beginning of the European migration crisis, American posters frequently mocked Europe for allowing its white population slowly displaced by black or middle eastern immigrants. Megadeath's Album Artwork Transformed Into Meme Format Over 34 Years After Its Release, Break The Chains Of Oppression And Enter The Silky Nets Of Arachno-Communism, "Be Like Sally" Meme Returns Just In Time For Election Day, TikTokers Stumble Upon Their Own Version Of The 'To Be Continued' Meme Through Hashtag #OhNo, THINK FAST!

Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. 'v'

These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Amerimutt, also known as Le 56% Face, is the nickname given to a series of illustrations depicting a mixed-race American who identifies as white, referencing a statistic that whites comprise 56% of the American population.