Baca pursued apparel and fashion at UNC Charlotte before ultimately earning a degree in psychology and sociology. Market data provided by Factset. Fox News: What are some plans you have for 2020? It’s Joey Logano’s wife, Brittany Baca. As a modern day “boss babe”, Samantha is driven to empower women of all ages and backgrounds to … I homeschool Brexton because family time is important. Two-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch talks winning his second title, Why 'The Rock' is endorsing THIS candidate, 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tyra Banks reveals wardrobe malfunction fans may have missed, 'Titanic,' 'Back to the Future' actress Elsa Raven dead at 91, Britney Spears asks judge to remove father Jamie as conservator: report, Hollywood starts to get excited as Biden picks up battleground states; expresses disappointment over Senate, Rosario Dawson congratulates boyfriend Cory Booker on Senate reelection: 'So proud of and grateful for you', Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's political activism will continue beyond presidential election, rep says. Busch: We have a very strong relationship. In her role on the board, Baca hopes to “initiate change in the community and bring opportunity to those in need.”. … What Happened to Wil Willis? Busch: Yeah, it's definitely hard. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Read on to know more about Brittany Baca. While Logano’s name is being splashed all across sports media for his incredible NASCAR win, people are curious to know more about his wife, Brittany Baca. It's nice that if you're in a pinch or you forget something or whatever it might be, you literally have family that is 20 feet away from you on the next bus. Brittany has a brother named Kyle Baca who graduated from Central Piedmont Community College. With the wonderful NASCAR platform, I feel like it's given me a big voice to reach out to other women that find themselves alone or isolated during this journey. Frank barely made it to the top ha pic.twitter.com/CeGQ1BXeq4, — Joey Logano (@joeylogano) December 29, 2016. The couple has been married for 10 years and doesn't let their non-traditional lifestyle stop them from spending quality time together as a family. Fox News: You share your life with fans on social media. She was also the first girl he ever kissed. When you're here at the track and you see the community and all the fans tailgating and you get access to the drivers to get autographs and photos. The technology has come so far with the safety equipment. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. But, you know, at the end of the day, in racing, they're going 200 miles an hour inches from each other. Kyle & Samantha Busch at the 2013 NASCAR Awards Banquet. With a champion husband at her side, a growing baby boy at home, and a burning desire to have her own independent career, Brittany Baca is firing on all cylinders! Brittany attended David W. Butler High School in Matthews, North Carolina, and graduated in the year 2010. or redistributed. You know, we say a prayer before the race. Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, Foster Dad, 29, Adopts 5 Siblings After Refusing to Keep Them Separated: 'They Give Me Purpose', Charlie Hunnam Says He Is '100 Percent' Open to Playing James Bond: I Would Be 'Flattered', Chiefs' Travis Kelce on the 'Battle' of Finding 'Energy' in Stadiums Without Fans This NFL Season, WATCH: Christina Anstead Teases Ex Tarek El Moussa on New, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. NASCAR‘s Kurt Busch tied the knot with polo player and model Ashley Van Metre (whom he fittingly met at a race!) She admits that working out isn’t easy for her. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Logano established the foundation in 2013, moved by a life-changing visit to Joplin, Missouri, where he helped rebuild a family’s home following a devastating tornado. This is my 11th year on the road now. Advertisement. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: NASCAR's Kurt Busch Ties the Knot in Intimate Island Wedding (With a Surprise Steven Tyler Performance!). “I know having a child together will be as wonderful as everything has been so far.“. So it's kind of coming pretty natural at this point. Logano announced his engagement to Baca on November 13, 2013, and a year later, the couple walked down the aisle on December 13, 2014. You see the racetracks have safety barriers everywhere. Baca studied psychology in college and is the current vice-chair of the board of the Joey Logano Foundation. And he got even luckier when he proposed to Baca and she readily accepted his sincere proposal. We are hoping to add a sibling for Brexton. Where Is Carlos Carrascosa Now? Baca is one of two children born to her parents, Michelle Renee Wood and Ray Abraham Baca. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Baca used to work the concession stand and was the first girl Logano ever went out with. The fun didn’t cease after the island weekend. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Samantha Busch is a wife, mother, entrepreneur, lifestyle blogger, IVF advocate, philanthropist and co-owner of a professional race team. The 33-year-old – who is working with Walmart Family Mobile – opened up about how she balances life on the road, grapples with the dangers of her husband's profession, and why she speaks candidly about her infertility issues. On Monday we're still keeping our family dinner plans [Kurt is married to Ashley Busch].

FACT CHECK: Fisher-Price to Sell “Peaceful Protest” Playset. Our son was born through IVF and our foundation now currently pays for couples in the Charlotte area to go through IVF because most insurances don't cover it and it's upwards of $20,000 for one round. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Eden Rock in St. Bart stands alone as our favorite place to visit, and we wanted to share our slice of paradise found with everybody. “They shut down the main drive of the hotel just for us. Fox News: How do you grapple with the dangerous aspects of the sport? Went for a hike for Brittany's birthday! By: Naveen Rao - Published: November 19, 2018 at 12:30 pm, Joey Logano with his wife Brittany Bacca (Photo: Chris Graythen/Getty Images). Joey Logano’s wife, Brittany Baca, is on cloud nine after her husband won his first NASCAR Cup title on Sunday (Nov. 18). She loves traveling and works out regularly to keep a fit and trim body. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. After that, she studied psychology at UNC Charlotte in North Carolina. “Our wedding was just perfect,” Busch, 38, tells PEOPLE. Has the couple started thinking about starting a family? Market data provided by Factset. “Ashley and I chose our favorite island, providing the perfect beach setting and surrounded with our closest loved ones. Joey Logano and Brittany Baca’s wedding took place in Ashville, North Carolina, in the presence of their families and friends. Here are a few facts from Brittany Baca’s bio. I told him I would have married him if he had just given me a Ring Pop!”. Posted by Brittany Lynn Logano on Monday, January 12, 2015. So I'm always positive and always, always, always say a prayer for safety. Right now, Baca’s celebrating Logano’s incredible NASCAR win, which has come as a wonderful surprise. Dec 17, 2013 - Kyle & Samantha Busch at the 2013 NASCAR Awards Banquet .. Kyle Busch Wife ... Kyle Busch Wife. during an intimate sunset ceremony in St. Barts on January 7.

All rights reserved. The beautiful wife of one of NASCAR’s most-polarizing stars has undergone surgery at a local hospital and shared the very personal experience with fans in a series of Instagram posts surrounding her battle with infertility. EXCLUSIVE: KYLE BUSCH WANTS TO WIN THE DAYTONA 500 NEXT. Did He Leave “Forged in Fire”? She’s also happy to share this victory with their baby boy named Hudson Joseph Logano, who was born earlier this year. Travis Roy’s Girlfriend: Where Is Maija Langeland Now? Advertisement . More information... People also love these ideas. It was a joyous occasion for everyone present! It was so special!”. Samantha Busch hosted the Walmart Family Mobile Tailgate ahead of the Daytona 500 on Saturday, Feb. 15. And I would never, ever want to be the one instilling fear in somebody. "It's super busy all the time," Samantha told Fox News before the Daytona 500 race on Sunday. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions.

People are also interested in knowing how Baca and Logano first met and how their relationship blossomed.