“Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo” or “Love Lasts Forever” is a medical Japanese drama about a student named Nanase Sakura who meets Dr. Tendo Kairi during her high school days. So, I tried watching this Japanese drama since Takeru Satoh was the main lead. QUIZ: Guess the title of these 10 INFINITE music videos!

Since it’s my first time watching a J-drama, I wasn’t sure if I would love it given that I am not into medical drama. Listed below are the reasons why you should add this to your list. Streaming & Nonton Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Subtitle Indonesia, Nonton Drama Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo, Download Drama Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p HD, stream drama full episode sub indo hanya di Dramaindo. Immediately commenting cause i am trying to find a person to share this kilig! She met Doctor Kairi Tendo several years ago and fell in love with him. They also live close to each other, not in the same house but this time as neighbors. Gokushufudo Episode 3. (Source: AsianWiki), Love Lasts Forever , Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo , 恋つづ , KoiTsudu , Koi Tsudu, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 01 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 02 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 03 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 04 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 05 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 06 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 07 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 08 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 09 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 10 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Japanese artists fight Covid-19 with help of a legendary monster, upbeat DJ mixes and live-streamed temple rituals, Coronavirus: Japan’s employees are working from home, but stress has followed them, No cinemas? You might be familiar with Takeru Satoh. I don’t know if this really happens in real life but I somehow admire her bravery. Dia adalah perfeksionis berkepala dingin dan sering memberikan komentar menggigit kepada dokter dan perawat.

After finishing a zombie-themed drama, I tried looking for something to watch to lighten up the feels. It sucks. Aired On: Tuesday Original Network: TBS Nanase Sakura is a 23-year-old rookie nurse. Part of Drama Series: Love Lasts Forever.

To meet him again, she studied hard and became a nurse. But to tell you honestly, this drama never disappoints. This J-drama is highly recommended for those who want to move on from the tragic ending of a certain drama or movie you have watched. Details Drama: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Country: Japan Episodes: 10 Aired: Jan 14, 2020 – ? The emergency operation scenes are just tolerable to watch. QUIZ: Name the Korean actors and actresses. Lol, if this was your first jdrama, then you’re pretty good so far. CAST: Kamishiraishi Mone as Sakura Nanase Sato Takeru as Tendo Kairi. No problem. Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo – Nanase Sakura adalah seorang perawat pemula berusia 23 tahun. To meet him again, she studied hard and became …

Lupin no Musume 2 – Episode 2 Plus Koi Tsudu was the reason i became interested in medical terms. 480p GDrive GDshare HxFiles FilesIM Uptobox Nonton Streaming Drama Subtitle Indonesia Online. Setelah 5 tahun, dia akhirnya bertemu Kairi Tendo lagi, tetapi dia memiliki kepribadian yang sama sekali berbeda dari yang dia bayangkan. There is no villain in this drama but instead, it shows how every character develops as the story goes by. If you are a fan of Japanese dramas or movies. ICYMI: Jung Hae In participated as a narrator for JTBC’s “Fruit of Love”, Actors Park Seo Jun and Choi Woo Shik in talks to join “Youn’s Kitchen” Season 3. 2 Days & 1 Night Sends Food Truck Support to Kim Seon Ho on ‘Start Up’ set! Re: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo [Eng Subs] (Announcement) Post by madman227 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:51 am I just saw yesterday that mottofreaky did the first episode subs. I admire Takeru ever since Rurouni Kenshin. based on manga doctor/nurse download drama english subs jdrama romantic comedy watch online.

QUIZ: Guess the TWICE song with only a screenshot! (Called Mada Mada Koi Tsuduzu yo doko made mo). Karena kegigihannya, Nanase Sakura menjadi terkenal di rumah sakit dan dia mengambil julukan “Prajurit. (Source: AsianWiki) Edit Translation, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 01 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 02 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 03 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 04 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 05 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 06 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 07 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 08 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 09 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, Pingback: Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo Episode 10 Engsub - Asian DramaTv, often makes biting remarks to doctors and nurses. ... Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo Director’s Cut. JOIN NOW: A birthday project support for iKON’s Jung Chanwoo from Changu, 15 Times Super Junior Marked the History of Kpop With Their Name. Download dan Nonton Drama hanya di Dramaindo, update tiap harinya. Cewek” Sementara itu, Kairi Tendo menjadi tertarik pada Nanase Sakura. Which “The World of the Married” character are you? Nanase Sakura bekerja keras untuk menerima pengakuan dari Kairi Tendo dan dia juga mengungkapkan perasaannya dengan jujur ​​kepadanya. Due to her persistence, Nanase Sakura becomes well known at the hospital and she picks up the nickname of the “Warrior.” Meanwhile, Kairi Tendo becomes attracted to Nanase Sakura. After 5 years, she finally meets Kairi Tendo again, but he has a totally different personality than what she imagined.

Previous Post. Mone shows her cute character as Nanase Sakura.

Screencap from the drama “Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo” or “Love Lasts Forever” is a medical Japanese drama about a student named Nanase Sakura who meets Dr. Tendo Kairi during her high school days. Yay! This drama is guaranteed to make you laugh and love at the same time. super recommended ! Due to her persistence, Nanase Sakura becomes well known at the hospital and she picks up the nickname of the “Warrior.” Meanwhile, Kairi Tendo becomes attracted to Nanase Sakura. 360p GDrive GDshare HxFiles FilesIM Uptobox Project ketiga dari IKAZA di musim dingin 2020 yaitu dorama "Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo" sebuah dorama bergenre Comedy, Romance, Drama, Medical yang cukup menarik untuk diikuti dimana dalam dorama ini Takeru Satoh berperan sebagai dokter Tsundere yang bakal mengalami ciye momen dengan Mone Kamshiraishi yang berperan jadi perawat magang yang suka ngehalu, lucu … Add “Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo” on your list now bes! Dia bertemu Dokter Kairi Tendo beberapa tahun yang lalu dan jatuh cinta padanya. A-listers Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth star in new films on TV, Lisa from Blackpink shows her strict side as superstar dance mentor on Chinese TV show: ‘I won’t be soft-hearted’. Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo – Episode 9 Nanase Sakura works hard to receive recognition from Kairi Tendo and she also expresses her feelings honestly to him. Will Dr. Tendo be able to reciprocate her feelings towards him? And it’s my first time watching him in a romantic, comedy genre. 720p GDrive GDshare FilesIM Uptobox. Glad to finally share the same kilig fever. Every drama we watch won’t be complete without the help of every supporting character who gives additional spice to the story. want to see it badly!!!! Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo ... Where I even had to go and see the raw translations to see if anything interesting happens and I still am quite intrigued to see what happens next. ชื่ออื่นๆ : Love Lasts Forever , Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo , 恋つづ , KoiTsudu , Koi Tsudu , Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo Directors: Tanaka Kenta ประเภท : Comedy, Romance, Drama, Medical จำนวนตอน : 10 ตอนจบ ออกอากาศ : Jan 14, 2020 – Mar 17, 2020