If you want minimal grain in your images, just be sure to expose the image well. I just have to find the time. These color shifts are more apparent when you have a low key lit image. Magnasonic All-In-One Film & Slide Scanner, High Resolution 22MP, Converts 35mm/110... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Of the three, the Kodak UltraMax 400 was the most expensive and easily the most overlooked one. I’m using it on a ae-program and they all come out too yellow or too dark? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I mean, it doesn’t have the same cult following as Kodak Gold or the cache of Fuji Superia XTRA400. Maybe that should be my next article! Kodak, If you would be interested to compare overexposed. On the bottom of the page I will share with you my personal opinion about Kodak Ultramax 400 and will show you some samples of the Gold 200 for comparison. Your review. Thanks for stopping by! I shoot, develop and scan my negatives and I love the results that I get.

June 19, 2013 June 7, 2018 terrini. Please try again. The colours are nice and saturated, sharpness is surprisingly good, and grain is strong but pleasing. Contactez-nous pour plus de quantité. Sold by Please Buy More and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Rating Kodak Ultramax at 400, I get the skin tones I want, the pop of color I love, and just the right amount of contrast. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. In the world of film, this makes it so versatile. Please try again. Long story short, Portra 400‘s exposure tolerance is significantly better than UltraMax 400. Kodak Scanza Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm ... KODAK SLIDE N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color &... KODAK 35mm Slide and Film Viewer - Battery Operation, 3X Magnification, LED Lighted... KODAK Mobile Film Scanner – Scan & Save Old 35mm Films & Slides w/ Your Smartphone ... KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Fi... Meike 25mm f/1.8 Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens Manual Focus Lens for Sony Mirrorle... KODAK Smile Classic Digital Instant Camera with Bluetooth (Black) Starter Kit, Mode... Kodak 106 7214 Tri-X 400TX Professional ISO 400, 35mm, Black and White Film 100-Fee... Cyxus 2 Pack Blue Light Blocking Glasses Classic Metal Round Eyeglasses Frame UV420... DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super 8 ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I would recommend getting a a film sighing tool to pull out the film tab from the canister is you only use half the roll, then swap out to black and white, I used to work in a photo lab in the late 90's, and totally forgot that when you rewind the film to use again later is swapping out film types, the end gets pulled into the canister, and you have to fish it out with this little plastic tool they make. ULTRA MAX 400 Film is designed for processing in KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals for Process C-41. But try it at 400 if you haven’t liked your results, and let me know if you, too, fall in love with the outcast of the films. This again helps you deliver crisp, clear, and sharp images. I'm just getting into film photography so for me the 400 ISO film works great. Kodak Ultramax 400 specs and development. Avouons-le il est très difficile aujourd'hui d'en trouver en sensibilité de 400 iso à ce prix accessible et en plus en 36 poses. Therefore please rate this at iso200, and expose for shadows. But when it comes to contrast, the images lack a punch. Or another consumer film?). 4.5 out of 5 stars (based on 8 reviews) Excellent 50%. This article is going to be about 35mm film - Kodak Ultramax 400 overexposed by 1 stop. Let me phrase it this way: Kodak Ultramax is a film you can (and maybe should) rate at 400. + CDN$ 12.35 import fees deposit & shipping. Terrible 0%. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I didn’t like skin tones at that rating; they were too yellow (which I now know is a sign of a Kodak film being overexposed). Achat impec, vraiment aucun regret surtout parpack de 3 bobines. ULTRA MAX 400 Film is designed for processing in KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals for Process C-41. So basically I overexposed the film by one stop. If you would be interested to compare overexposed Ultramax 400 with Gold 200 - here you go: Help me to keep going with more 35mm and medium format film reviews by donating from 2 to 3 Euro or even more if you wish: #35mmfilmreview #filmisnotdeadblog #fineartweddingphotographer #Weddingphotographerinitaly #weddingphotographerinItaly #weddingphotographer #filmphotography #kodakultramax400 #kodakultramaxreview #kodakultramax #filmreviewkodakgold400 #sampleimageskodakultramax, © 2020 Fine Art Wedding Photography | Italy Ireland United Kingdom Greece | info@happyeverafter.it, 35mm film review: Kodak Ultramax 400 (overexposed), I have already had some experience with Kodak Ultramax in the past which you can read about, One of the challenges was overexposing cheap film = uncertainty. I’m new to film. There was a problem completing your request. Your email.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. I haven’t tried it at other settings, but would like to try it at something like 620 or 800 and push it.

79 results for kodak ultramax 400 Save kodak ultramax 400 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Slight greenish-blueish tint in dark conditions and nice, crisp shots in daylight. You can pick up some Kodak Ultramax 400 on Amazon here: Kodak Ultramax 400 in 35mm.

Digital just can't give me the look I want and much prefer shooting color and B&W film. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Best Rated in Darkroom Film Processing Equipment. Vive la magie de la photographie argentique !

I own two good digital cameras but I own five 35mm film cameras and 5 medium format film cameras and with a negative that is 4 to 5 times larger than a full-frame digital, why bother with the digicams? Anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Cheers. This post may contain affiliate links. Store unexposed film at 21°C (70°F) or lower in the original sealed package. You can even try overexposing the film by a stop or two. And boy, did they do a great job or what? Color rendition. At times, some photos can look highly saturated, clear, almost digital. Colors are true to life and are pleasing to look at. Try rating at box speed, 400 ISO, for bold, bright colors without color casts. En réapproPrévenez-moi quand c’est disponible ! + CDN$ 12.28 import fees deposit & shipping. Thanks for the post. + CDN$ 12.32 import fees deposit & shipping. It may be bad when underexposed but overexposing is pretty much stable in all Kodak film. Cannot wait to see how they turn out! 2 x WeinCell MRB625 Replacement Battery for PX625/PX13, Kodak Tri-X 400TX Professional Black & White Film ISO 400, 35mm, 24 Exposures (3 Pack), AmazonBasics Lithium CR2 3V Batteries - 6-Pack. Compared to the ColorPlus 200 and Gold 200 that have an ISO rating of 200, the UltraMax has an ISO rating of 400 and is faster by a whole stop than the former two.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

You can tackle the camera shakes that creep in when using the telephoto end of the lens by using faster shutter speed. After scanning, I would say that Portra 400’s grain structure is much tighter than UltraMax. I have a roll and thought why do I even have it. STORAGE AND HANDLING. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This is even more important for a film camera now that we have been spoiled with the comfort of using digital cameras.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Submit Your Review Close. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Best Rated in Darkroom Film Processing Equipment.