“KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS...”part 1 at Osaka Castle Hall will be distributed on mu-mo! [KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS...], Saturday, September 12 - Osaka-jo Hall (Osaka)[First] OPEN 11:30 / START 13:00[Second]OPEN 17:30 / START 19:00, Sunday, September 13 - Osaka-jo Hall (Osaka) (Time to be announced later), Sunday, October 4 - Marine Messe Fukuoka (Fukuoka)[First] OPEN 11:30 / START 13:00[Second] OPEN 17:30 / START 19:00, Saturday, October 10 - Nippon Gaishi Hall (Aichi)[First] OPEN 11:30 / START 13:00[Second] OPEN 17:30 / START 19:00, Saturday, December 5 - Yoyogi National Gymnasium (Tokyo) (Time to be announced later), Sunday, Decmeber 6 - Yoyogi National Gymnasium (Tokyo) (Time to be announced later).

KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS...Osaka Castle Hall Part 1 Performance will be distributed via mu-mo. Live live delivery date (show start time): September 7, 2020 (Monday) 18:00 to 30 minutes before the performance, Credit card, carrier payment (docomo/au/Softbank).

Koda Kumi will hold a nationwide arena tour called ' KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS... ' from September. * Currently, we do not plan to deliver missed delivery of this performance. KODA KUMI 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS... Kitagawa Keiko makes first public appearance after giving birth, Model Koizumi Satoko announces remarriage & pregnancy, Zeebra announces divorce from Nakabayashi Miwa, Arashi drop 'A・RA・SHI -for dream ver.-' special movie, Quruli to release a double A-side single on Christmas Day, Rakugo storyteller Katsura Kobunshi diagnosed with coronavirus, Ketsumeishi announce 20th anniversary best-of album, MV collection, and nationwide tour. koda kumi 20th anniversary tour 2020 my name is... by 倖田來未_official.

© 2007 - 2020 6Theory Media, LLC. JAPAN is an entertainment blog that provides broad coverage of Japanese pop culture of music (J-Pop, J-Rock, etc. * It may take several days to answer depending on the content of the question, including weekends and holidays. Currently, there are shows scheduled in Osaka, Fukuoka, Aichi, and Tokyo. “ angeL [MY NAME IS…] ” is said to have a theme of “light”, while the second mini-album “monsteR [MY NAME IS…] ” will have the theme of darkness. Each show will be held while taking preventative measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS...Osaka Castle Hall Part 1 Performance will be distributed via mu-mo “KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS...”part 1 at Osaka Castle Hall will be distributed on mu-mo!

*Payment method is credit card or carrier payment (docomo/au/Softbank).

Currently, there are shows scheduled in Osaka, Fukuoka, Aichi, and Tokyo. ARAFES 2020, new album “This is ARASHI”, HELLO NEW DREAM Project and more drop today, Johnny & Associates Launches J Storm YouTube Channel, Ito Kentaro Arrested After Suspected Hit and Run, Grab your tickets to Arashi’s “ARAFES 2020 at the National Stadium” online concert, Uchimura Teruyoshi, Oizumi Yo and Nikaido Fumi to host NHK’s 71st Kouhaku Uta Gassen, Koda Kumi announces 20th anniversary mini-albums “angeL” / “monsteR” [MY NAME IS…], Snow Man, Ging Nang BOYZ, and More Performon Buzz Rhythm 02 for October 9, Snow Man, Nana Mizuki, and Wagakki Band Perform on Music Fair for October 10.

angeL and monsteR [MY NAME IS…] will be released on December 2nd, 2020, Kumi’s debut single “TAKE BACK” was released on December 6th, 2000! tokyohive is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. For details, please check "Purchasing/Viewing Method", "FAQ", and "Notes" of the purchase website. In addition, we will not be able to respond immediately to inquiries regarding purchases on the day of live live distribution, so please make sure to purchase in advance. Joohoney send his birthday wishes to fans with Mixtape Psyche.

* A service for smartphones, tablets, or PCs.

*Customers are responsible for communication charges for viewing the content. Koda Kumi’s fanclub will also get their own exclusive version of the album. Before purchasing, please be sure to confirm on the sales site whether the operating environment described on this site is satisfied. “angeL [MY NAME IS…]” is said to have a theme of “light”, while the second mini-album “monsteR [MY NAME IS…]” will have the theme of darkness. Koda Kumi will hold a nationwide arena tour called 'KODA KUMI 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2020 MY NAME IS...' from September. Arashi’s “ARAFES 2020 at National Stadium” repeat delivery announced, It’s Arashi day! The full tracklist hasn’t been revealed yet, but angeL will include the previously released digital singles “Puff”, “I’m lovin”, and “Lucky Star” while monsteR will have “XXKK”. How much does Yokohama Ryusei pay monthly in rent? Upvote if you think more people should see this post! The tour will be held to commemorate Koda's 20th debut anniversary, and it will be designed to trace the singer's career. Check out the visuals for the album below: ARAMA! The tour will be held to commemorate Koda's 20th debut anniversary, and it will be designed to trace the singer's career. ), celebrities, video games, doramas, anime and everything else in between. Koda Kumi has announced the release of two brand new mini-albums, one of the many releases for her 20th anniversary. A mysterious countdown appears on Naniwa Danshi’s special website. LiSA sings on the beach in PV for 'Homare'. Fans will be able to purchase the separate mini-album on their own, or together in one package.

Koda Kumi has announced the release of two brand new mini-albums, one of the many releases for her 20th anniversary.