A 2 way slashing playmaker is pretty damn similar to a 2000-06 Kobe, 90 defense, 92 driving dunk, 99 speed/accel/vertical, 74 3PT, which is more than enough in this game. I’ve tried making this build but the pass acc scares me lol. Sucks you truly cant make kobe cause I wanted to. 16/21/14/5, but I think I will change to 16/21/13/6 or 15/21/14/6 if I rebuild him. How'd u get this build I want it so bad stats are awesome for my playstyle driving layup close shot mid range and 3 pointer. What Are The Best Builds in NBA 2k19? See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. Thank you. Although this build is 99 overall with 86 ball handling, you can start to dribble speed boost when you hit 97 overall with buying ball handling boost. Sucks you truly cant make kobe cause I wanted to.

Suggestions? ***Build Info: 6’5 SG Scoring Machine, 201lbs, Shortest Wingspan, Shot Creating Takeover, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lonez5yown5N_u8WyAMgGuOYe4J24WXH, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. His passing is way better than 50 lmao, his 3 is def not that high, and he was one of the best defensive guards of all time. This post is for ppl who are asking my build from my previous post, https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comments/f4yx0t/kobe_build_kobe_moves/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf, How much does the bad pass accuracy come in to play? Let us know in modmail.

I was trying to recreate my post scoring shot creator in 2K19 so I tried to build this. We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. His 3 should be closer to 79 and his passing is too low, everything else looks fine though. Post not showing up? Questions? Hey guys, there are too many ppl been asking my animations and post moves, I can’t reply all of it so I’ll just put the links below for you guys to use it. I don’t mean the LeBron James and Giannis archetypes, though those are available, but some well put together ones that are made for particular positions or purposes such as a dominant center or lights out three-point shooter. 2k has him as what would be a “yellow/red” build on the all time teams but they also have his mid range at a 95 and his 3 is 79 if i recall. Rip to Kobe (the reason Ive been a LA fan since 5-6 )and the old 2ks that would actually let you make a player like that lol. With boost and floor general and shot creating takeover can have that on a two way slashing play. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you play NBA 2K then you know there are set builds that stand out on the court.

2k has him as what would be a “yellow/red” build on the all time teams but they also have his mid range at a 95 and his 3 is 79 if i recall.

Press J to jump to the feed. His passing is way better than 50 lmao, his 3 is def not that high, and he was one of the best defensive guards of all time.