It is better to be a horse fly in the stables of the Lord Jesus than the CEO of hell. K ‣ 8A friend cannot be known in prosperity: and an enemy cannot be hidden in adversity. Know Thy Enemy: Ephesians 6:11-12 Posted on July 18, 2012 by Chuck Gianotti 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. “Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God. (Genesis 3:1-6 ACP/KJV). Many don’t. ‣ How much more I want to know the tactics, strengths, weakness, and methods of the enemy of my soul. Click here for: Previous Daily Thoughts for the year of our Lord 2005.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. If you know of anyone who has had an adverse reaction to a vaccine, I would like to know about it. He goes by many names: Lucifer, Satan, the father of lies, the accuser of the brethren, Beelzebub. PLEASE, email the details to me or as much as you know, by clicking here.

Before we entered World War Two, the military wanted to know the size, the tactics, the success and failures of the enemy. Also, notice there is no armor to cover our back. Labs If Thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be Thine.”. Matthew 5:43. And she said unto the men, I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of Him through all the region round about. It is important for us however, to remember that they are just humans too. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

M 10 Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness. However, we must remember verse 10, to be strong in the might of the Lord. Topical Bible He takes form in many ways, and is everywhere in the world today- we cannot let him lead us to commit such sins. from whence then hath it tares?’ He said unto them, ‘An enemy hath done this.’ The servants said unto him, ‘Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?’ But he said, ‘Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. The scriptures are the key to our salvation. God, Christ Jesus be with you always, amen. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. E 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. “Know thy enemy” is a very profound concept and unfortunately works both ways. uses God's word to convict of sin, the false preacher twist God's word to justify sin. It is natural for us to encounter others we may not get along with, and of those we may consider them to be "enemies." Jesus spoke this parable unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Be sober-minded; be watchful. And he brought Him to Jerusalem, and set Him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto Him, “If Thou be the Son of God, cast Thyself down from hence: For it is written, He shall give His angels charge over Thee, to keep Thee: And in their hands they shall bear Thee up, lest at any time Thou dash Thy foot against a stone.” And Jesus answering said unto him, it is said, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

“Let not your hearts be troubled. X Please put "Vaccine information" in the site box. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Required fields are marked *. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The Church for the American Christian Patriot34 Duck Pond RoadHarrison, Maine, USA04040, Pastor Rev. Jim Marstaller, Pastor of Cornerstone Gospel Church, Naples, Maine and Mr. Steve Burzlaff, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, Thanks to ACP's Steve Burzlaff, we now have the Evanglical handout, "What If" in PDF format. Know thy enemy! But, whatever enters your mind has a tendency to stay there and nag. 10Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness. Before the United States joined World War One, the military wanted to know all about the enemy. For The Family series, http://www.christianpatriot.com/The_Family.htm. Christ could come at any moment to rapture His church, and just as any serious student of the word of God knows that, so does satan. For the "What If" evangelical handout in PDF format, click here. I wanted to know where his weak points were.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. O The words in red are those quotes of God the Son, the Lord Jesus and the words in purple are those qoutes spoken directly by God the Father and the words in this sickly greenish color are of satan.

“Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusteth, so is his wickedness.” Obama contends that he can build a case in favor of abortion through the ninth month using the Sermon on the Mount as his Scriptural proof. Many have fallen for that lie. ico indexa Ecclesiasticus 12:10 Context. ‣ ‣ You can pray and send a weekly or monthly check made out to "For deposit in account number 64878 checking", send it to: Oxford Federal Credit Union 1591 Main Street Oxford, Maine 04270 write on the back, in the endorsement area, "For deposit in account number 64878 checking". Do you know it well enough that if you heard it quoted incorrectly you would know that the verse or verses were incorrect or had been taken out of context?

It is important for us however, to remember that they are just humans too. Would he double up with a tap to the gut? I, even as a kid, would not go into any kind of a fight without knowing how hard the guy I was up against could hit, what his favorite moves were and what hits he was most susceptible to.

His armies are not physical like an earthly army. thoughts “Behold, the days come, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:” God, Amos 8:11. King James Version (KJV). (Luke 4:1-15 ACP/KJV). Matthew 13:25 Monday, August 18 th, in the year of our Lord 2008 Who is your enemy? We are in the end times. Is it not satan, the devil, his minions, his ilk and those who serve him both knowingly and unknowingly? I Yes, our enemy never stops and never rests from his assault on all that is good. We must forgive and bless each other, … P But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. These are formidable foes and we cannot afford to treat their existence lightly. F N Special note: Very soon Christianpatriot.com will be having an online store. But, he says it with a convincing voice, and he says it with authority and confidence, and he leads many to hell. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.’ (Matthew 13:24-30 ACP/KJV). For all of the links to Previous Daily Thoughts prior to 1 January 2003, click here. 8 A friend cannot be known in prosperity: and an enemy cannot be hidden in adversity. So often Christians struggle against the wrong thing or we stand firmly against the lesser things. Thank you I pray the Lord will bless any and all who help support this minstry tenfold for your support. He knows it well enough so that if one misquotes it as Eve did, he can take advantage of that mistake and cost one their security. To send an e-mail or to reach anyone on the staff of either ChristianPatriot.com or Christian-news-in-maine.com use this link to go to the form page. The form will allow you to contact anyone on either staff at anytime.

He takes form in many ways, and is everywhere in the world today- we cannot let him lead us to commit such sins. U We must stand firm and not shrink back.