The best selection of 3D Fonts for Windows and Macintosh.

️ Customize your own preview on FFonts.net to make sure it`s the right one for your designs. A Subreddit for Identifying Fonts: show us a sample and we'll try to find the font. © 2006-2020 All Rights Reserved - UrbanFonts.com, Already have an account? The zip archive contains the following files: › NBA Knicks.ttf The font is free for both personel and commercial usages. All fonts are categorized and can be saved for quick reference and comparison. The font is pretty simple but it seems I just can't find it (well maybe I'm bad at searching...).

I've spent a couple of hours trying to find the font used in the New York Knicks logo created in 1992. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Cookies help us deliver our services. Click to find the best 54 free fonts in the Basketball style.

The new logo uses a futuristic font superimposed over a basketball and behind them a triangle making the whole think look like a badge. The font is pretty simple but it seems I just can't find it (well maybe I'm bad at searching...). http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/e/e9/New-York-Knicks-Logo_%281995%29.svg. The logo was custom designed by Michael Doret. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Not a font. I've spent a couple of hours trying to find the font used in the New York Knicks logo created in 1992. ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö × Ø Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Þ ß à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ð ñ ò ó ô õ ö ÷ ø ù ú û ü ý þ ÿ.

I've tried several font identifiers, went through some catalog, and I can't even get close, letter shapes might get in the same spirit but never with sharp edges. Well I would be glad if someone has any idea.

Sauna Pro Bold Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Sauna Pro Black Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Scarlet SemiLight Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Scarlet Medium Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Scarlet Light Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Scarlet ExtraBold Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Scarlet Bold Italic Commercial Fonts Font, Baskerville Display PT Regular Commercial Fonts Font, Baskerville Display PT Italic Commercial Fonts Font, FAQ | Install & Download Fonts | FFonts.net. I was afraid I would have to create vector letters myself, seems I have no choice... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the identifythisfont community. Use our 3D letter generator to make your own designs, for free! With over 8,000 freeware fonts, you've come to the best place to download fonts!

NBA Knicks also known as New York Knicks font is a fancy, old-school font designed by Eriq P. Jaffe. Well thanks a lot for this quick answer. UrbanFonts features an amazing collection of free fonts, premium fonts and free dingbats.

The NBA Knicks font contains 67 beautifully designed characters.

Download Free 3d fonts at UrbanFonts.com Our site carries over 30,000 PC fonts and Mac fonts. Most fonts on this site are freeware, some are shareware or linkware. Looking for Basketball fonts? Every font is free to download! By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

Download 489 3D Fonts. Some fonts provided are trial versions of full versions and may not allow embedding unless a commercial license is purchased or may contain a limited character set. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 3D baby!

These three-dimensional fonts look like they are about to jump out of the screen. Press J to jump to the feed. 3D fonts provide a visual depth, and mimic 3D modeling in a 2D screen. In doubt please refer to the readme file in the font package or contact the designer directly. Shadow of the lower part of the word “KNICKS” widened and went deeper, enhancing the 3D effect.