I want them to play chess, and Klaus to say something about Bonnie in relation to his queen piece :). Fanfiction Romance Klaus Mikaelson Originals Elijah ... Kol Damon Salvatore Stefan Rebekah Mystic Falls Elena Gilbert Jeremy Bonnie Bennett Elianna Salvatore, the sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore.

Klonnie Fic Idea: 1. Sign in with one of these options: Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. Something to say? These are GREAT Jazzy!!! By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies.

REALLY want to write one tomorrow!! Alot of people mainly fanfic writers are needing ideas for Klonnie. I would love to see a chess fic with these to with a total power play subcontext!

Can NOT think of a ONESHOT plot right now!! REALLY want to write one tomorrow!! @Ani:Um you could do a one-shot where after Bonnie breaks up with Jeremy she gets really drunk and sleeps with someone but doesn't remember who and it turns out it was Klaus!LOL! She hasnt fallen in love since.

in the old time age what about bonnie have a Handicap like deaf or blind and she been abandoned by her family for that, to a little village church and where she live and help the father/nun sens then,and in the village she meet the only little guy who want game with her, and him has been soo fascinate by her and defended her with those stupid kid's who making fun of her!!!! I'll think of more ideas after class.... A couple more one-shot ideas for you Ani...You could do a one Bonnie luring Klaus into a trap of some sort and maybe have it involved the "Poison-Ivy" kiss she used on Jeremy on the night she attacked if you know what I am even talking about...LOL...Um you could do a one-shot with Bonnie begging Klaus for Stefan's humanity and he agrees but he wants Bonnie in exchange. in the old time age what about bonnie have a Handicap like deaf or blind and she been abandoned by her family for that, to a little village church and where she live and help the father/nun sens then,and in the village she meet the only little guy who want game with her, and him has been soo fascinate by her and defended her with those stupid kid's who making fun of her!!!! :( Help PLEASE!!! Something to say? :( Help PLEASE!!! Klaus and Bonnie 12 replies. Absolutely wonderful!!! I want them to play chess, and Klaus to say something about Bonnie in relation to his queen piece :). Alot of people mainly fanfic writers are needing ideas for Klonnie. Alot of people mainly fanfic writers are needing ideas for Klonnie. So I thought a fanfic thread would be fun and beneficial to us fans and the writers. Not yet registered?

Click here to write a response... Vor mehr als einem Jahr jazzywazzy08 said… Awesome idea skins! @femme_fatal: That would be awesome! January 18, 2015 by mysterymikaelson. Elianna Salvatore, the sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore. So I thought a fanfic thread would be fun and beneficial to us fans and the writers. So I thought a fanfic thread would be fun and beneficial to us fans and the writers. Not yet registered? Create a new Fanpop account! Add to library 16 Discussion 4. She slowly finds her way to the strong, fiery Bonnie Bennet she once was. Absolutely wonderful!!! 4 hours ago Abbie Mikaelson .

© 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Klaus and Bonnie Klonnie Fanfiction 'ideas' skins-01-fan posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 10:12PM.

So I thought a fanfic thread would be fun and beneficial to us fans and the writers. Click here to write a response... over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said… Awesome idea skins! The one who disappeared after she was turned.

Elianna is broken, hurt more than once. @Ani:Um you could do a one-shot where after Bonnie breaks up with Jeremy she gets really drunk and sleeps with someone but doesn't remember who and it turns out it was Klaus!LOL! The one who disappeared after she was turned. Do you have any ideas for ONESHOTS for me!!! So I thought a fanfic thread would be fun and beneficial to us fans and the writers. Hope its okay!! Klaus and Bonnie 12 Antworten. Mitglied von Townsquare Entertainment News. (love to see Bonnie/kat and rebekah/claire acting together)they become friends. © 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., সর্বস্বত্ব সংরক্ষিত.

I'll think of more ideas after class.... A couple more one-shot ideas for you Ani...You could do a one Bonnie luring Klaus into a trap of some sort and maybe have it involved the "Poison-Ivy" kiss she used on Jeremy on the night she attacked if you know what I am even talking about...LOL...Um you could do a one-shot with Bonnie begging Klaus for Stefan's humanity and he agrees but he wants Bonnie in exchange. © 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., সর্বস্বত্ব সংরক্ষিত. Elianna Salvatore, the sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Damon needs Elianna's help because Klaus came back to town. I would love to see a chess fic with these to with a total power play subcontext! Klaus and Bonnie Klonnie Fanfiction 'ideas' skins-01-fan posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 10:12PM. Create a new Fanpop account! heh and I'll write ff about how Bonnie leaves the the crypt mad at Elena (last episode) and meets Klaus (which explains why Klaus really helped Caroline later) :D. I am totally going to use the amnesia idea that jazzywazzy thought up. Hope its okay!! Alot of people mainly fanfic writers are needing ideas for Klonnie. When Elianna comes to town and Klaus … heh and I'll write ff about how Bonnie leaves the the crypt mad at Elena (last episode) and meets Klaus (which explains why Klaus really helped Caroline later) :D. I am totally going to use the amnesia idea that jazzywazzy thought up.