Together, they had …

These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. From shop StitchesandFrames. Yes! We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. There are 25 queen iduna for sale on Etsy, and they cost US$66.03 on average. Learn more.

Hi! I am so excited for my husband and I to wear our Kaz and Torra shirts for Halloween. Prince Agnarr was born to King Runeard and Queen Rita. The main sequined bodice piece is fully lined in a costume satin to avoid itching and wraps from the front around the sides and into the back. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Discount shown at checkout. Last year for Halloween the kids decided that they all wanted to dress as characters from Frozen.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. King Agnarr and Queen Iduna were the rulers of Arendelle. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). We still care, and we will try our best we can make it right for you. Thank you for the comment Lauren! We are happy to help and provide you with custom designs. California Costumes Men's Royal Storybook King Costume. You could also always buy a mandarin collar shirt pattern and use that if you’re not comfortable drafting patterns. I used a white hooded sweatshirt and added felt buttons, eyes and eyebrows and pipe cleaner twig hair. Frozen Costume, King Agnarr Shirt, King Agnarr Costume, Disney Shirts for Men, Run Disney Shirts, Disney Cosplay Costume, Princess Elsa Anna, But please contact me if you have problems with your order. What the purple under shirt made as well or just the overlay?

Agnarr was enraptured by the elemental spirits that dwelled within the forest, referring to the atmos…

On to the photos!

The epaulets on the shoulders are made from felt and furniture cording/fringe. Great Costumes —- did you make the patterns or buy patterns? I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. I am not selling the parent costumes right now. My husband and I decided to dress as the parents from Frozen, who never are called by name during the movie, but Disney wikia claims are named King Agnarr and Queen Iduna. There was a problem calculating your shipping. Once again a highlight of the Halloween season was taking the kids to Disneyland to meet the real Anna and Elsa. You guessed it: purple. ( Log Out /  Kristoff’s costume wouldn’t be complete without Sven and we used a puppet that we already had at home as his trusty sidekick. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Please note that a cancellation fee of 20% of the total price will be charged. The blouse fastens with two hook and eye clasps and has ribbon detailing at the neckline. A super easy and quick costume and she was a huge hit while we were out trick or treating. Frozen Costume, King Agnarr Shirt, King Agnarr Costume, Disney Shirts for Men, Run Disney Shirts, Disney Cosplay Costume, Princess Elsa Anna DreamWardrobeShop.

Learn more.

The tunic has ribbon and faux fir as edging and the belt is made from two ribbons sewn together.

: The printed pattern on the side seams may not be completely connectedShipping Details"Always free shipping within the US"After you have ordered it, the production time is 5-10 business days and another 3-7 business days for US shipping or 7-21 business days for International shipping. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Need it for Halloween. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The cape is made of a thick flannel and edged with pompoms. 5 out of 5 stars (145) 145 reviews $ 12.14. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. : 100% Polyester, smooth and elastic fabric. Please. They are the parents of Elsa and Anna, who ruled Arendelle until their untimely deaths. €169.12, €187.91 A stylish look on the sports field or at country club lunch..: Regular fit. I went back in and filled in with a brush in spots where the stamps weren’t fully filled in. Thank you for having plus size options too and getting them to us ahead of time! Lowest price in 30 days. Queen Iduna’s costume is made in three pieces, a long sleeved mandarin collared shirt with ribbon at the neckline, a purple underdress and a black overdress with painted detailing on the back. Original Price €187.91" !! Did you have a base pattern or created your own. 8 people have this in their carts right now. All products are made in the US. Great for birthdays StitchesandFrames. DreamWardrobeShop made this item with help from. Frozen 2 Costume, Queen Iduna Dress, Frozen Dress, Disney Dresses for Women, Disney Costumes Women, Disney Cosplay Dress, Princess Elsa Anna ... Includes Anna, Elsa, Sven, Hans, Olaf, Kristoff, Marshmallow, King Agnarr, Queen Iduna. : 6.0 oz fabrics available. If you don’t sew you could probably get a black jacket with a mandarin collar or a regular black jacket and remove the collar. I’m not sure if there is anyone selling them.   Germany   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), Star Wars Resistance Costume, Kazuda Xiono Shirt, Kazuda Xiono Cosplay, Disney Star Wars, Star Wars Birthday, Military Pilot, Comic Con Tee, Star Wars Costume, Torra Doza Women's Shirt, Torra Doza Costume, Disney Shirts for Women, Disney Running Costume, Star Wars Birthday Shirt, Descendants 2 Costume, Mal Women's Shirt, Mal Cosplay, Mal Costumes, Descendants Birthday, Descendants Costume, Disney Shirts Women, Villain, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads.