This build utilises strong general weapons that can drop anywhere in the Borderlands 3. 75% for a short time'. Please be advised that we may not reply to every individual feedbacks. Additional gun damage and healing are given to your whole team whenever you bring out you Barrier.

I write about video games, television, movies and the internet.

Heals for 120% of damage dealt, heal shields for 30% of damage dealt. I do not include anointments because nothing makes me angrier than builds … I also have a Hellshock with 300% damage over 90% health for taking down boss shields like on Traunt. I write about video games, television, movies and the internet.

His original weapons, however, are included if you wish to copy his build to a tee. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience.

With that in mind, our Borderlands 3 Best Solo Builds – Zane, FL4K, Amara, Moze guide is gonna show you how to make solo builds for the characters.

With a focus on sustaining Zane through his Digiclone and Barrier Action Skills, this build will keep your survivability at the max. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

', 'On Action Skill End, gain 50% bonus Radioactive Damage with Weapons for 10 seconds. Homing grenade that will fire beams at any nearby target. Max out Violent Momentum, Violent Speed and Salvation until unlocking Death Follows Close. First option is the Protuberance, an alien Torgue shotgun lobbing an

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Once this is done, you can start leveling up the Doubled Agent skill tree.

Best-in-slot Items and Their Stat Priority, Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report, Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium, February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More, Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch, January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff, January 23rd Hotfixes: Proving Grounds Loot Buff, Fl4k Buff and More.

Weapon dependent; without specific items, the build is non-functional. For this one I have weapon damage and Dahl crit damage for my Kaoson. In Shock variant, it can also be used to replenish your shields if you have

Use any IB Weapon. Clear status effect on allies and debuff enemies with 20% increase damage taken. The other 2 pages 'On Action Skill End, Splash Damage is increased by 125% for a short time' By using our site you agree to our privacy policy. You may opt-out by. matching element are always a solid choice.

It's Piss, Recurring Cryo Hex, and thanks to Seein' Red.

If you have yet to find an alien barrel shotgun, Projectile Recursion This Zane build is a lot more durable than that build, however, and might be the best all-around build in the game right now, especially once Yellowcake Moze gets nerfed.

with different elements (two identical Anointments wont stack): It is extremely important to have as many elements as possible spread between This guide has been written by Motoko, This one, primarily a Hitman build, is set up to give Zane as many advantages a soldier could ever want: Increased Reload Speed, Movement Speed, Weapon Swap … Confident Competence can amp up Gun Damage to up to 20% so long as Zane's shields are active. You can also choose to get a cryo grenade if you want to maximize your damage. 3 - Kaoson | Kyb's Worth | OPQ System | Miscreant, Shield - Transformer | Stop-Gap | Old God. The last key weapon is the Face-puncher, best in its Redundant are the build overview and the skills, which you can access by clicking the With the build you have, you'll give benefits for your team whenever you use your Barrier. Welcome to the gear page of our Hitman Zane build, Check Out the All Legendary Weapon List Here, Check Out the Elemental Damage & Types Here, Check Out the All Legendary Shield List Here. Though your clone does need to be refreshed sometimes. They’re pretty close to even damage with the cryo one having a slight edge. Therefore there are no specific mission drops to support this build. Only including necessary anointments. News and opinion about video games, television, movies and the internet. So, factoring in new skill points, new weapons and one sick new artifact, here’s the Zane build I am currently rocking and doing a truly absurd amount of damage with. highest level.

Lifesteal. Cryo is a powerful element in Borderlands 3 as it universally affects all enemies unless otherwise stated to be immune. instead.

Slowed down & frozen enemies become easy targets for players while also stopping a bit of aggro for a while. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.Borderlands 3 - Official Page. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience.

', 'On Action Skill End, gain 50% bonus Cryo Damage with Weapons for 10 seconds.

This build can sustain players in fights with the additional buffs since it is a hybrid between a support & damage build. Damn for once I feel like zane feels OP in my 50+ hours of playtime. Last but not least, Otto Idol can be a Pick up my new sci-fi novel Herokiller, and read my first series, The Earthborn Trilogy, which is also on audiobook. Now we have finally come to my last build for Mayhem 10 in Borderlands 3, as I’ve already done the other three vault hunters this past week. I like the Recharger for survivability, and the 15% speed on SNTNL anointment as it makes a fast build even faster pretty much all the time. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, have discovered that the 100% cryo damage on SNTNL is actually better.

advisable to have multiple copies of those weapons, with matching elements to Keeping your Action Skills up at all times is essential to giving Zane his boost of speed and damage. What build for zane? This is a new Mayhem 6+ assault rifle that only drops from Killavolt in Lectra City. With the multiple critical damage buffs in the Stalker Skill Tree, this build amps up how much damage FL4K can do when using his Actions Skill and beyond that!

Normally, you would want the 25% damage increase on throw, which will trigger from a few your tree skills. His original weapons, however, are included if you wish to copy his build to a tee.

Please

Centered on Zane's Cryo and Barrier Support Skills, this build will balance your survivability and DPS! your native weapon element, and anointment effects, as it will increase the Also, I … As long as you keep your Action Skills up, you will gain extreme amounts of damage output! Ideally, we want 2 to 3 points in Here’s what to run: As ever, we are going for as many kill skills as humanly possibly in this tree, and what’s especially key now here is lifestyle, because Mayhem scaling has broken lifestealing in a way that it essentially makes you immortal, due to the increased damage numbers. I could use a better anointment on mine since “after action skill” isn’t really a thing for this Zane build when your action skills are up so often. Recover 13% max health after killing an enemy. Bottomless Mags + 1HP All Shield's Build | Moze level 65. relies on kiting/funneling several enemies in a line to maximize the number of

Gotta go fast! the Operative in return. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. and reduce the chances you are facing the type of enemies resistant to the amplify with Death Follows Close and can be activated with Action Skills

Zane the Operative is one of the coolest characters in Borderlands 3 and this guide will give players the best builds for each of his skill trees. Introduced in the Moxxi DLC (and it only drops from there) you can simply activate your kill skills on hit and they have 25% increased potency.

It is a superior choice for mobbing, As a result, it’s very, very hard to actually die on Zane. Focus on Freezing & Slowing Enemies. Check out this guide for Zane the Operative's best builds in Borderlands 3. Shield mods are mostly used as platform for Anointment effects after Skill GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. Zane is the only Vault Hunter that can equip two action skills at a time.

We have less points in this tree, but important ones, like 40% gun damage when you have both action skills up. Remember to go with what feels best for you. Freezing targets makes them vulnerable and allows you to reset your Action Skill compared to Protuberance, however, it requires a precise playstyle and Due to Zane’s nature, the below builds each focus on a pair of Action Skills (Digi-Clone/SNTNL, Barrier/Digi-Clone, and Barrier/SNTNL), each offering a … I would also try to find a new Seeryul Killer AR with that mod on it, as it’s an incredibly good new gun from the DLC. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.

Tran-fusion are all excellent options, but ultimately the most important When dealing with bosses, a Lyuda or a Cutsman of the

And another Kill Skill that gives 32% more gun damage when activated, which will be essentially all the time. amount, possibly with travel time to abuse damage increase traits that rely on missing their target. Again, you don’t need the capstone here at all. and contributor for LockOneStopShop. element. Kill things. Additional cryo damage and effects add to overall damage. The point of this build, like some previous Zane builds, is to stack as many Kill Skills as possible. The point of this build, like some previous Zane builds, is to stack as many Kill Skills as possible. If you’ve been playing Borderlands 3 since launch, you know that Zane has generally been pretty underpowered for most of the time the game has been out. Absorbs all Shock damage and convert it into Shields. © 2019 Gearbox. We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build.