I will 100% go next year.

Port of Miami1015 N America Way Miami, FL, © 2020 Copyright Everfest, Inc. All rights reserved. I felt like a star! I only do my own dance, so I expect you to do yours too—live free, be uniquely you, and let your freak flag fly!

The atmosphere of the cruise is so welcoming. You're invited to join us for the 6th voyage of The Outlaw Country Cruise!

It’s like having a 4-day backstage pass with the coolest people I know! Kid Rock and Sixthman are currently working together to determine the possibilities for another event in the future. We encourage you to join us and consider supporting the Austin Justice Coalition or the organization leading the ongoing movement for accountability and change in your community. KISS perform in the Stardust Theater on The KISS Kruise VI, Brandi Carlile joins John Prine in the Stardust Theater on Cayamo 2018. Departs Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 12/3-10 High Seas Rally with Foghat, Molly Hatchet, Joe Diffie. We’re sailing from Athens, Greece to Mykonos, Greece and Kusadasi, Turkey, August 17-22, 2021 aboard Norwegian Pearl.

I … PARAHOY is four days of that swell of emotion, exhilaration and collective hugs. I never dreamed I'd be hanging out with people I've admired forever. See Who's Going to Kid Rock's Chillin' the Most Cruise 2020 in Miami, FL! Top That! The Rock Boat XV finale show with Sister Hazel and friends in the Stardust Theater. This party was one of the coolest vacations of my life!

The main artists for 2019 are listed.

Departs Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 1/31-2/7: Sandy Beaches Cruise with Delbert McClinton, The Mavericks, 2/8-13: Monsters of Rock With Alice Cooper, Kix, LA Guns, Pat Travers, Rose Tattoo, Skid Row, Tom Keifer. The fact that you can be on a ship with your favorite stars is amazing.

You’ll sing along with fellow fans at Broadway karaoke and gain insight into the craft of theater with curated interactive panel discussions. Such unusual pairings of artists… you never know who's going to show up during someone else's show. This is the most unique way to see a concert, and the ONLY way to cruise. Kid Rock's Chillin' the Most Cruise is setting sail April 10-14 from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas! Discover the best festivals in your area, and get updates for all your favorite artists.

It’s like being at Woodstock, but on the water.

You’re invited to join KISS as we sail from Miami to Harvest Caye, Belize and Roatan, Honduras aboard Norwegian Jewel, October 29 - November 3, 2021. More upcoming shows/cruises from rock and romance and beyond. Your e-mail address will not be published.

What’s not to love? …and “The Monsters of Rock” Cruise with KING’S X, PAT TRAVERS and QUEENSRYCHE will be a (belated) birthday present to myself!! Featuring The Rock Boat, Cayamo, The KISS Kruise, and dozens more. Count me in. . Our cosmic rainbow ride is back!

Kid Rock is the producer... Read More, Welcome 2 the Party (Ode 2 the Old School), You Never Met a Motherfucker Quite Like Me, Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival. Cruise ships easily accommodate handicap folks — piece of cake.

When ‘Halloween’ Introduced Us to Michael Myers, Elvis Costello Releases ‘Hey Clockface’ Album: It’s Time, Sean Connery Dies at 90: The Best James Bond, Top Selling Albums of 1979: End of an Era.

Kid Rock’s Chillin' the Most Cruise is a bangin’ boat party featuring, you guessed it, Kid Rock!

https://cdn1.sixthman.net/sixthman/images/festivals/logos/2021_BRD_SixthmanGraphics_360x360.jpg. I was introduced to artists I would have never listened to. The whole thing was a "pinch me" surreal experience. Amazing camaraderie amongst the guests and musicians! Our staff is excited to share their first- […].