|  In 2018 he was cast as Shakaste in the series “Critical Role”. BUMPS. One of his most iconic roles as a live actor came in 2016 when he was cast as the intimidating King Ezekiel in AMC’s The Walking Dead. When we talk about being a multi-talent, Khary Payton is a man that fits the description so well. Sarie is a writer and editor for BCK's Los Angeles division. He chose it. In the cartoon series Justice League, Payton provided the voice of the villain Ten from the Royal Flush Gang. The General Hospital alum’s tweet came four months after Dwyane Wade introduced his transgender daughter, Zaya, to the world. "This my kid. 501k Followers, 591 Following, 1,297 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Khary Payton (@kharypayton)

Recently, he appeared on a recurring basis as Dr. Terrell Jackson on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital. Porsha Williams and her daughter, Pilar Jhena "PJ" McKinley, stole the show for Halloween 2020.... Sean "Diddy" Combs' kids are celebrating him on his birthday. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Khary Payton was born on May 16, 1972, in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America. I hope you all have the opportunity to feel the unquenchable love that I am feeling right now.”. "I am so incredibly proud of him and feel blessed every single day to be his mama.". “One of the most happy, well-adjusted individuals I’ve ever known,” the celebrity father said. Listen to other actors who have also voiced the following, Khary Payton is a voice actor known for voicing. The couple has two charming daughters whom he has managed to keep out of the limelight for so long.

Other cartoon voice acting roles he has starred in include the character of Mitch in What’s New Scooby-Doo? The Walking Dead. He then married his second wife, an actress Stacy Reed Payton in 2010, and they have two children together. “He thought it would be cool,” Payton explained. He married his second wife, Stacy Reed, in 2010. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. “One of the most happy, well-adjusted individuals I’ve ever known. "GOOSE. Official Sites. Teen Titans Go. BUMPS. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Talented voice performer who is known for giving life to the animated character Cyborg on Teen Titans and Young Justice. “It’s watching the love handle the hate that has been encouraging,” the former America’s Got Talent judge explained to the outlet in May. After high school, he was accepted at the University of Dallas, Texas. Karter with a K because it reminded him of my name. “This is his journey, and I am here for it,” the celebrity father said. When he was a teenager in high school, he began performing both as an actor and as a stand-up comedian. Khary Payton (born May 16, 1972) is an American actor and voice actor best known for his voice role of the DC Comics character Cyborg across various films, cartoons and video games. The cavalry is arriving, and they are unafraid to stand in their truth and not be compromising when we look at right and wrong.”. As a mainstream actor, Khary Payton has appeared in both movies and series. Given that Kary Payton is over 40 years old, it would be strange if he didn’t have a family to call his own. “You see, he was born female but has always identified as a boy.

Khary Payton Fans Also Viewed . As a boy. In the same year, Khary Payton received a nomination for the Saturn Award for best supporting actor in a television series. All logos, images, video and audio clips pertaining to actors, characters and related indicia belong to their respective © and ™ owners. Accordingly, he does indeed have a close-knit family consisting of a wife in the person of actress Stacy Reed Payton. Walking into #GalaxysEdge I love geeking out with my little lovelies. He is also known for his live action performances on General Hospital and The Walking Dead.In 1986, Payton was a winner in Showtime's 1st annual Kid Talent Quest, and a recording exists of him introducing the animated film Sherlock Holmes in the Baskerville Curse.Payton appeared on a recurring basis as Dr. Terrell Jackson on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital. Khary Payton TV Shows . Tommaso Boddi/Getty.

Who Was Robert E Lee, Did He Own Slaves, Who Were... Robin Dearden Bio, Age, Everything About Bryan Cranston’s Wife. Stay tuned for more celebrity father news! In 2003 he was given a voiceover role as ten in the Dc superhero comic cartoon Justice League.

Khary Payton’s Bio & Age. RELATED: Parents Open Up About Helping People Embrace Their 12-Year-Old Son's Identity as Transgender. In 2017, he appeared in two episodes of the Hand of God series, in which he played the role of Major Tom. I can handle trolls.' Not long after, he was dubbed in the 2002 children’s animated series “Proud Family”, where he played the role of the slapmaster. “I [told her], ‘You are a leader. This role was to lead to him becoming more of a sought-after voice actor, bringing the superhero character Cyborg to life in both animated films and video games. Get push notifications with news, features and more.

As my son. They also shares daughter Maya.

Pop Singer. Khary Payton is an American actor, voice artist,and comedian known for his voice characterizations in animated cartoons, most notably Cyborg in Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!. “I told him that there would so many supporters but also a lot of jerks who would be harsh. You are a leader, and this is an opportunity to allow you to be a voice,’” the former professional basketball player told Ellen DeGeneres in February. Joe: Renegades, Blade in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Grimlock in Transformers: Robots in Disguise and Killer Croc in Batman: Arkham Underworld and is voicing Wasabi on the Disney XD original series Big Hero 6 based on the Marvel Comics by Man of Action and the film of the same name. Walking into #GalaxysEdge I love geeking out with my little lovelies. My son, Karter. Credits On BTVA: 212 Roles from 92 Titles Voice Actor. He's also appeared as King Ezekiel on AMC's The Walking Dead. He is also known for his live action performances on General Hospital and The Walking Dead. Others know him as a voice actor who has used his talent to bring the DC comic character Cyborg to life in several films, video games, and cartoons. Known for voicing Cyborg, Aqualad / Kaldur"ahm, and Drebin 893. He had his best known film role opposite Wes Ramsey in the 2003 romantic comedy Latter Days.

He is a boy. He is also known for his live action performances on General Hospital and The Walking Dead.

They also shares daughter Maya. Last month, Wade’s wife, Gabrielle Union, told Variety about the backlash that followed the athlete’s announcement. Khary Payton (born May 16, 1972) is an American actor and voice actor best known for his voice role of the DC Comics character Cyborg across various films, cartoons and video games. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window).