There's a smell in here that will outlast religion.

If I was handicapped it's because of these damned legs! I mean, that's really put me to the end of my test tonight, I tell ya what, that's... that's almost my limit, I reckon.

Sammy: He's either gonna marry or, or not marry her. So can you just... give my ears a rest for a minute? Directed by Stewart Sugg. Just watch it in there mate.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, it's 80% water and we've got chemicals to take care of the remaining 20. Well, you know what they say son?

It's an old saying. Peaceful.

And I am hearing you, but, mate, what you got to understand is there is a smell in here that is going to outlast religion, all right? No-one's ever impressed; no-one's ever fascinated. https://www.quotes.net/movies/kenny_quotes_128464. It's an old saying. Quotes.net. What do you mean handicapped? . They shit green, the only things that should be green are pears, apples and Martians.

I can do anything that anybody wants me to do! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. And there goes my first burnt offering there.

'You spent the first two years handling their shit, and you weren't getting paid for that'. That machine, once you press that flusher, that thing will probably suck your guts out through your bum. Sammy: He's either gonna marry or, or not marry her. [talking to fellow passenger about the in-flight toilet].

So, I don't do it to impress people - it's a job, it's my trade, and I actually think I'm pretty good at it.

Akira.

It feels peaceful. If you're a fireman, all the kids will want to jump on the back of the truck and follow you to a fire.

So, I don't do it to impress people - it's a job, it's my trade, and I actually think I'm pretty good at it. We have 18 movie quotes of Kenny hollywood movie.

Father: Well, you know what they say son? Kenny: Just watch it in there mate. Kenny: There's another classic example of someone having a two inch arsehole and us having installed only one inch piping. Duck, Katjaa, Sarita, no peace, no rest.

"Kenny Quotes." Kenny: It's what you come to expect.

If he ain't gonna marry her, I'll give her one.

They think I'm the poo monster. For some families, it brings them closer together.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

There's going to be no kids willing to do that with me.

Kenny: I'd love to be able to say "I plumb toilets" and have someone say "Now that is something I've always wanted to do". Cut out the middle man; find someone you hate and buy them a house.