With a portion of sales going to help protect underwater environments. In addition to utilizing 17 recycled shipping containers to construct a reusable workspace, other recycled, reused and sustainable materials were used where possible in the construction of the headquarters. “When setting out to design the Hoonigan Racing Division Headquarters, I wanted to build a fun and inspirational creative space that would not only reset the industry standard for a motorsports facility, but also have a place that rivaled the modern workspaces of top ad agencies,” said Block. Boasting a sliding layout that exposes its living area to the outdoors.

All rights reserved. Located near his home in the Wasatch Mountains of Park City, Utah, the revolutionary facility—graced with Block’s creative instincts and attention to detail—redefines what a race team’s shop can actually be. He made his 200 million dollar fortune with Motocross, Monster World Rally Team. The facility has room to house up to 25 employees, and is comprised of 17 recycled shipping containers. There is even a workshop to service the team’s vehicles, and social spaces including a kitchen equipped with plenty of Monster Energy drinks, one of Ken Block’s biggest sponsors.

Featuring 3M Thinsulate, Wind Fighter, and Rain Fighter DWR coating. So aside from the standard office needs, we made sure to build in some fun; from a ping pong table to a full entertainment area with its own bar. ©2020 Hiconsumption LLC. The other side is a top-level workshop for servicing the team’s race vehicles. One side consists of a creative office space, capable of housing up to 25 employees, with separate marketing and administration departments.

Having been involved with the leasing and building of office space for other companies like DC Shoes, I wanted to avoid the inflexibility of constructing a space made of lumber and sheetrock walls,” said Ken Block.

Taken at Park City, Utah Public This weekend, the family and I started moving into our new house in Park City, Utah. This world-class workspace is built of recycled shipping containers decorated with the familiar Monster Energy green color as well as Block’s signature cyan blue and the storied memorabilia of past race events and special projects. All Rights Reserved.

Block set up his Hoonigan Racing Division headquarters in Utah for a mini- gymkhana course with his kids and wife doing the shooting—and some … “I need a place where our whole team—from the marketing staff to the technicians—can be inspired and enjoy working in everyday.

A Snowboarder’s Utah Home Heads to Auction Ken Block, the co-founder of shoe company DC Shoes, built this Park City home with a rope tow and skateboard park—Sarah Tilton Dec. 3, 2015 11:01 am ET A $22,000 structure with 113-square-foot of thoroughly modern living space.

It’s called Hoonigan Racing Division, tucked away in a non-descript commercial building somewhere in Utah, and it makes for the perfect location to kick off our Garages and Workshops theme that will be running over the next couple of days. Learn more. I honestly could not be more stoked on the finished product.”. © 2020 Hoonigan Racing. The driver is married to , his starsign is Scorpio and he is now 52 years of age.

Located near his home in the Wasatch Mountains of Park City, Utah, the revolutionary facility—graced with Block’s creative instincts and attention to detail—redefines what a race team’s shop can actually be. There is even a workshop to service the team’s vehicles, and social spaces including a kitchen equipped with plenty of Monster Energy drinks, one of Ken Block’s biggest sponsors.