For all round value and cheap running cost and good parts availability, I guess the Suzuki Carry truck is in the lead, and its full-on low range in 4WD is awful nice. These 4WD kei trucks feature a 3 sided folding bed and fuel efficient 660cc engine. We will soon be adding more educated professionals to our team to answer your questions.

... 150,600 km, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The perfect small business tool. Rare automatic Minicab with AC, selectable 4WD ((4 Hi, 4 Low, 2 Hi) with axle lock, Low mileage,Clean interior and exterior. Tanks, Save BIG on ALL Action Trucks Clearance items! We are also able to add tires, wheels and lift to any truck.

IF ANOTHER IMPORTER HAS THE SAME UNIT FOR LESS, WE WILL ADJUST OUR FEE TO BEAT IT!

It has good power and handling and feels really…, A fun little kei class convertible, perfect for summertime cruising with its small but powerful engine relative to its light weight and size.

GMC TRUCK KEYS FOR SALE WE DO MOBILE KEY CUTTING SERVICE, SCRAP CAR REMOVAL call 416-688-9875 ROXY Call Or Txt 24/7 Pick Up TORONTO : GTA Area "FREE TOWING" TOP $CASH$ FOR UNWANTED CARS, VANS, TRUCKS, SUVS DEAD OR ALIVE $200 - $4000 Scrap Vehicles, Unwanted Vehicles Cash for Rims & Battery WE SALE NEW TIRE Scrap your car WE ARE PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR ANY Toyota, Save BIG on ALL Action Trucks Clearance items!

Rear mounted lights and back rack…, A 5 speed Hijet Climber with A/C, 4x4 drivetrain and low kms!

Notify me when new ads are posted. Click through to our Website on the right for more information! This is because, at base, like I said before, all the Japanese kei trucks are good, and are good value.

Everything came to pass as he advised. When I changed my direction, Mathew helped me wrap things up and wished me well. We are closed for Canadian Statutory Holidays. We Are The Fasted & Highest Paid For Your Running & Not Running Toyota Corolla - Venza - Matrix-Camry, GET THE HIGHEST UNBEATABLE PRICE CASH $$$ FOR YOUR SCRAP/JUNK/UNWANTED CAR CALL 416-688-9875 TOWING FREE, WE BUY CARSCASH FOR ALL SCRAP USED CARSTOYOTA HONDAToyota Camry CALL 416-688-9875 FREE TOWING, WE PAY TOP $CASH$ FOR UNWANTED CARS, VANS, TRUCKS DEAD OR ALIVE $200 - $4000 CALL 416-688-9875, Wanted: Top Cash For scrap cars , tow immediately, Call US 416-688-9875 For Top $$$$, GET THE BEST CASH in the GTA paid for ALL SCRAP used unwanted cars! I’ve had good fun off-road in Carrys, both pre 98s and (once) in a newer, post 98 model. The Capital Automotive Equipment’s PS-28 Portable Low Rise Scissor Lift makes work and storage around the shop easier than ever before! Low-Rise Portable Scissor Lift for Cars- PS-28, Cash On SPOT We Buy All Type Scrap Car Or Used Cars -Toyota Corolla -Camry - Matrix - Honda /Top Cash For Scrap Cars, Wholesale price: brand new tractor Tiller (Made in Germany), WE PAY CASH FOR& REMOVE JUNK, SCRAP, USED CARS , PAY CASH ON THE SPOT CALL 4166889875. Increase the search radius for more results.

Can tow up to 1300 lbs with 1200 lb payload capacity.

Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Post your classified or want ad in Ontario Classifieds. + Show me what's available. Current Matches Filter Results (93) Category: Cars & Vehicles (79) Buy & Sell (14) Location: Alberta (5) Nova Scotia (3) Ontario (2) Québec (1) Offer Type: All Types Offering (10) Wanted (1) Featured Ads: All Ads Urgent Ads; Price - Update.

Features power windows, and CD player.…, The Daihatsu Mira RV-4 is also known in some regions as the Domino, it is a compact, lightweight and sporty, 4 wheel drive kei class…, This Suzuki Carry comes with a rarely seen turbo engine, making this a fuel efficient yet powerful little vehicle. This near new Nissan Figaro has just 715 kms on it and came from a collection in Japan. Classifieds.

Find vehicles, parts and service available locally. Home. Absolutely!

WE ARE HAPPY TO IMPORT A JDM VEHICLE FOR YOU!

This one is in great shape and comes equipped with…, This manual Suzuki Carry is in great shape with a fully functioning hydraulic lift for the dump bed! WE HAVE A FLAT $1,000 FEE FOR OUR AUCTION SPECIAL-ORDER SERVICE AND DON’T TRY TO MAKE LOADS OF PROFIT BASED ON THE MARKET. I was so afraid to import a car myself. Holiday Hours Premier vehicles are just a click away. Thanks Mathew, the little truck is a fine addition to the farm. Buy used vehicles from Japan.

We've asked dealers for a comprehensive list. Flawless service, prompt response to communications, on delivery the car was better than expected, very close to new looking. Not the fault of the vehicle, really, since only dorks overdrive the conditions, right? The paint and chassis are in…, The VW converted Sambar's are beatiful kei class vehicles that get your noticed.

+ See the list on our blog. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.

True.

All you need to do is go to the port near Ontario and pickup your vehicle.

Showing 1 - 40 of 118 Ads. It was my first time bidding on vehicles at auction and having them shipped to the US.

Yeah, I have trust issues.

This…, Another little RHD Honda Acty minitruck in amazing condition. This was my first time dealing with importing, Mat was so patient and helpful through this purchase. Kijiji Alerts.

With a near 1 ton hydraulic dump and a…, This eye catching Daihatsu Midget is like new. Highly recommended! Buy Japanese mini trucks to import to Ontario. Our professionalism will impress from the first email right to your door. Over 150,000 vehicles at auction weekly, plus thousands more on dealer lots. But with their high reliability, high capability, and low running costs, I think that we can rely on our kei trucks. Of course once we started bidding the truck was recovered, but Matt was upfront and very helpful both getting into and out of our auction based relationship.

Looking for insurance for your mini truck? https://www.capitalautoequipment.com Key Specifications Digging Width: 7.9" Digging Depth: 35" Weight: 705, call 416-688-9875 TORONTO (GTA ) "FREE TOWING" TOP $CASH$ FOR UNWANTED CARS, VANS, TRUCKS DEAD OR ALIVE $200 - $4000 Scrap Vehicles, Unwanted Vehicles Cash for Rims & Battery Call 416-688-9875 We Buy Vehicles Any Condition: Accident cars, Auto wreckers, Salvage Cars, Damaged Cars, Scrap Cars, disposal cars, Junk. A Kei truck, or Japanese mini truck, is a tiny but practical pickup truck available in RWD or 4WD version, built to satisfy the Japans class of light vehicles.

Also ideal for Gardening, landscaping, snow…, The Sambar is a cabover kei-truck and micro-van manufactured by Subaru. Toll free: 1-877-398-8220, sales@rightdrive.ca LOW KMS in a classic Blue/White shade.

Click Here; JDM News; FAQ’s; Contact Us; Welcome to Bonsai Rides Your Canadian Source For RHD & JDM Import Vehicles.

Call 416-688-9875 TORONTO : GTA Area "FREE TOWING" TOP $CASH$ FOR UNWANTED CARS, VANS, TRUCKS DEAD OR ALIVE $200 - $4000 Scrap Vehicles, Unwanted Vehicles Cash for Rims & Battery We are a Licensed & Insured Company.

Please feel free to browse around our site and learn a little bit more about us and these amazing little trucks.

Sort by.

MiniVans.

1991 Suzuki Cappuccino – RWD Convertible!

We would love to start the conversation with you. service@rightdrive.ca, Monday: 8:00am – 7:00pm These are great for a variety…, Rare automatic Minicab with AC, selectable 4WD, Low mileage, Clean!

Your average kei truck weighs approximately 2000lbs in standard trim and slightly more with rear bed options. Monday - Saturday 9AM - 6PM. parts@rightdrive.ca

These classics are getting harder to find in such good condition.

This particular model is the fifth generation mirco-van/wagon, and has been customized by Right…, Checkout this beautiful 4WD 5 speed manual, Kei Class Mini-Truck!

This 6000 lb portable scissor lift has been designed for the lifting of motor-vehicles for maintenance purposes. Engine Sizes: 550cc or 660cc Cost to fill: Appr.

Vehicle Search Engine: Over 150,000 vehicles at auction weekly, plus thousands more on dealer lots. Search for MiniTrucks and MiniVans for sale in Canada.

Great for small business deliveries…, Lots of car for a low price! We are closed for Canadian Statutory Holidays. This one comes equipped with a very smoothly working hydraulic dump lift! The things that make you decide on the kei truck you pitch for, the kei truck that is best for you, may be very subjective.

YOUR SANITY IS VALUED. Deciding which kei truck is the best to export from Japan is thus a difficult question because choosing between good and bad is easy, but choosing between good and good is much harder.

Parts.

From kei trucks, bosozoku, to Japanese legends, if it’s legal to import B-Pro Auto JDM Imports can do it! Whichever kei truck you buy, you get something good and you won’t lose. I worked with Mat and i believe i couldn't have done any better. PETERBILT TRUCK KEYS FOR SALE WE DO MOBILE KEY CUTTING. JCD made it seamless.

Now, for something to help you decide what may be the best kei truck for you to import from Japan, we have some articles over on our blog here, here, here, and here. I mean, content with the kei truck….well, and the lady friend, too.

You won’t have confusing paperwork, nor will you be left in the dark. I had been toying with the Idea of importing a Land Cruiser from Japan for a while and to be honest was quite hesitant about doing so, as the process for a first timer seemed quite daunting. Your ideas are respected, and we will find exactly the car that you want most and answer any questions you may have along the way.

Kei truck do come with extended cabs but typically most are single cab.

Also equipped…, The Daihatsu Copen is a sporty little roadster with a 4 cylinder 659cc Turbocharged engine and a power retractable hard top roof. All rights reserved. SDX 4WD trim, Low kms, Very clean and well maintained truck with 2 owners, Original badging, Chassis sprayed, Battery box, Aftermarket cup holders, Interior is…, 2 owner Sambar, High auction grade, CVT transmission, Supercharged 660cc engine, Rare two tone blue on white. Blog / Forum. Brand new heavy duty (300lbs) front coil springs. 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – The most expensive car ever? As such there is little room for frills and fancy stuff in any of the kei trucks, be it the Daihatsu Hi-Jet, the Suzuki Carry, the Subaru Sambar, or any of the others. INTERNATIONAL TRUCK KEYS FOR SALE WE DO MOBILE KEY CUTTING.

Sunday: Closed. Another low mileage Figaro in mint green.

WESTERN STAR TRUCK KEYS FOR SALE WE DO MOBILE KEY CUTTING SERVICE. I will absolutely be returning to them in the future. Our professionalism will impress from the first email right to your door. The…, An amazing little kei class 2 door hardtop convertible sports car with a small turbocharged engine. Thousands of cars are at Japanese auctions every week, and we can help you find the cleanest ones. As we export mini trucks and other vehicles everyday our inventory changes quite often thus, we only list some of our available inventory online. Around city streets they are very comfortable for drive and reach be taken on Canadian highways if needed. Very low kms, a clean chassis and new paint just…, An extremely low mileage Sambar from RightDrive.

At the moment, I’ve got the use of a newer model Suzuki Carry owned by a lady friend of mine up here on Mount Fuji, so I’m content.

Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from.

This is especially true in the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK, where more and more people are importing used mini trucks directly from Japan.