Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. I want to have two #1 singles back-to-back as a solo artist. He reportedly threatened to stab cops with a knife, with a police spokeswoman saying of the incident: “It is believed he had a knife. 20 records for K Vassell.

To name, some of them are Beautiful Me, Money Can't Buy, Messi, Kiss, Spotlight, Oh My ft. Ay Em, Not Today with Tory Lanez, and others.

"[7] The album's third single was "Come with Me". "Rockstar" was released on 26 February 2012. It isn’t the first time the star has escaped a jail sentence for his violent behaviour. He has released many non-album singles also. Dappy's single "Beautiful Me" was released on 29 March 2015 and reached number 19 in the UK. Dappy has two sons, Gino, 3, and Milo, 2, with his long-term partner, Kaye Vassell. Dappy was the brainchild behind a lot of their songs, and was the main writer in the band - with their album Uncle B reaching platinum status in the UK. He lives in St Albans with his girlfriend, Kaye Vassell, and their two sons, Gino and Milo. Know about her songs,youtube, instagram,career, Danielle Bregoli Net Worth: Youngest lady rapper Bhad Bhabie's incomes,relationship,songs,albums, KSI net worth: Who is KSI? Exact sum is $2060000. Dappy is cousin to fellow band member Tulisa. However, his earning details are not revealed yet. For other inquiries, Contact Us. (sic). It peaked at 23 in the charts. The show received a text message from a woman in Boston, Lincolnshire, complaining that Dappy was "vile" and "a little boy with a silly hat" and that N-Dubz were "losers".

[14], On 12 January 2010, Contostavlos appeared on The Chris Moyles Show on BBC Radio 1 with Fazer and Tulisa. Dave Fairbairn, 64, … Love u all x, “I’ll remember this nightmare till the day I die. Their other two albums released are Against All Odds in 2009 and Love.Live.Life in 2010. He shot to fame alongside his cousin Tulisa Contostavlos and Richard 'Fazer' Rawson in North west London based group, NDubz - and together they received wide critical acclaim and earned eight Top 40 hits in the singles charts. He was born with an original name of Costadinos Contostavlos on June 11, 1987, in Camden, London, England. He has an older brother also. The woman claimed that she continued to receive messages after declining to apologise, one of which said: "u dum f*********head u can call me names over the radio but when I call u direct u chicken out u punk!nana f******niii, Dappy").