Extend our sympathy to the rest of your family. Larry & Julie, I am sorry for your loss. My greatest condolensces to Dick, Polly, her husband and children, and entire family. We know that this is a huge loss to the whole family. I am so sorry to hear of Kathy's passing. © 2020 Getty Images. Visitation Friday from 10:00 until service time.

She was a very dedicated person, both to work and family. Our love and prayers are with you, Larry. Kathy was born March 7, 1961 in Beatrice, NE to William C. and Phyllis M. (Young) Jordan. May your memories bring you comfort. I have many childhood memories of Kathy going to and from Cedar School. May you always remember her laughter, I know I will . Nieces & Nephews; many friends including dearest friends Sandy & Earl Karas of Warrensburg, MO.

Tom Dow. I will always remember our fun times as kids. Andy! Know that her family is in my thoughts and prayers. She just beamed when she spoke of him.

I will always remember Kathy as "Fiesty", stubborn , very warm hearted and she defineately lived her life the way she wanted. Through this difficult time, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. I'm sorry to all of the family for your loss. Larry, Dick, Polly and family. I am so sorry for your loss. May your memories bring you comfort. Laurie (Hanson/Musson) Arnold. I will miss her as well but will remember her fondly. I am so sorry for your loss. May all of her family and friends find comfort in knowing Kathy was greeted by all her furry friends from Rainbow Bridge. Leon and Shirley Olds (Myrtle Beach, SC).

With our deepist sympathy,Karl & Marlene. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our. She just beamed when she spoke of him. My family sends our strength and sympathy to your family at this time to comfort you. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Bonnie (Quick) Lewis, Julie- We didn't mean to overlook you.

Kathy and I were good friends in grade school and I just read her obit in the Beatrice Daily Sun. Diana & Tommy, Polly and Dick, Very sorry to hear of your loss, My sympathy goes out to you two and Kathy's family. Select 100 images or less to download. I hope these memories will comfort you. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you. KATHY SUZANNE JORDAN, 68, of Fort Wayne, passed from this life on Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019, at approximately 10:26 a.m., at her residence.

I will always remember her as "Fiesty", stubborn, very warm hearted and she defineately lived her life the way she wanted. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family at this very difficult time. Seeing her at the coffee shop was a real blessing. Her smile and positive attitude will remain in my thoughts. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. I know she adored that grandbaby, Julie. I enjoyed working with you and our team on Broadway. Take comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian angel to watch over you. Sending this with love, Dear Dick & Polly, Sorry to hear of your loss. Share Kathy's life story with friends and family. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. She was a very hard worker and always talked highly of her family.

My heartfelt sympathy to all who loved her. The great memories you have will give you strength each day. It brought up a lot of memories from long ago that I hadn't thought of in quite sometime. My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of grief. May these memories comfort you. Take comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian angel to watch over you. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. No memorial events are currently scheduled. Kathy you will be missed. Kathy will always be remembered by us for her kind and gentle soul and soft spoken words. Kathy was a sweetheart. I will remember her fondly. receive updates when new memories are posted. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Jordan, KathyIthaca: Kathy Jordan, 54, of Haller Blvd., died Thursday, March 24, 2011 at the Cayuga Medical Center following an extended illness. My thoughts and prayers have and will be with you. Published in Ithaca Journal on Mar. Kathy and I had great fun when we were little and I have always treasured those memories! Dick & Polly : Art & I are so sorry for your loss.

Kathy was born March 7, 1961 in Beatrice, NE to William C. and Phyllis M. (Young) Jordan. I worked with Kathy (or cash as I use to call her) about 22 years ago at Cornell. Funeral Services will be Friday April 26, 2013 at 11:00 am at Kahler-Dolce Mortuary. She will be Greatly missed.God's Blessings to you and all of her family. Our deepest sympathy to your family.Tammy and Mike Schroeder. Passed away in April 22, 2013, in Council Bluffs after recurring bouts of cancer. loosing a child is the worst. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, She will be greatly missed. Donation to Anatomical board following the services. I remember Kathy well. Butch Burke, Mr & Mrs Messenger, Jennifer, and family. I hope and pray that your loving memories will help get you through this difficult time. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. I will always remember her laughter. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. May you rest in peace. I am so sorry for your loss, God's blessings and comfort during this time. She will be greatly missed by many.Sarah Chambers, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/papillion-ne/kathleen-kathy-jordan-5507027, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. She was born in … Love & prayers to you and Joel and Damien and to your brother and his family. Kathleen K. Jordan Larry & Julie, I am sorry for your loss. In lieu of flowers memorials are suggested to Tree of Memories, c/o Kahler-Dolce Mortuary; or Sprirt of Courage- Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation, Council Bluffs, IA. Dear Larry, Derek, Julie and Aunt Ann and other extended family: Dear Dick, Polly, Larry and family.We are so sorry we just heard of Kathy's passing.We can not comprehend how hard this must be to try to make sense of.We just never know what Gods plan is for us.Please keep your faith and know she is at peace with God. I had the honor of meeting Kathy a few years ago at Scooter's she always had a Smile on her face and shared her smile with everyone that had the honor of knowing her. He was defineately one of her many joys.

Larry and family, I am so sorry for your loss. She will be greatly missed by all. I know she so enjoyed that grandbaby, Julie. May God bless & comfort you. I sure miss seeing her at Scooters. We know it's a hard time for you. Larry, Derek, Julie and Aunt Ann and all of your extended families, my brothers (Rick, Mike, Norm and Patrick), Mom (Dorothy) and I were shocked to hear the news of your loss. you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one.