“Y’all always tracking the days and sh*t,”, “All I know is I’ve been preparing for the 25th for the longest time,” he added, noting, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), https://allaboutthetea.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/InShot_20200728_170849750.mp4.

Chris Lopez threw shade at his baby mama via Instagram Live, as fans await news of the birth of the pair’s second child. However, Teen Mom fans believe that this time around, Kail has a complete right to go off on her baby daddy. "Teen Mom 2" star Kailyn Lowry took to Instagram Live on Wednesday, September 3, 2020, to slam ex-boyfriend Chris Lopez. 4 on Instagram: 'Young King.' Is that why you keep talking about me?” he asked. According to PopCulture, he went on Instagram Live after Kailyn’s video was shared, saying, “I’ve been wanting to cut my son’s hair, so the fact that I cut off a little bit of his edges, she should be happy I didn’t f**king scalp his a*s, all right?”. “All I know is I’ve been preparing for the 25th for the longest time,” he added, noting Kailyn Lowry’s due date.

Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Kailyn Lowry spotted out in Delaware, shopping at Target with her three children on June 10, 2020 [Mega].“We don’t communicate at all,” Kailyn revealed during her appearance on  iHeartRadio’s The Domenick Nati Show. Well, despite how far Chris might’ve crossed the line, he apparently thinks he did nothing wrong. Chris Lopez has two children with Kailyn Lowry. According to her, he just cut their son’s hair without her permission. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, 50 Cent Jokes That Trump Is ‘Going To Jail’ As POTUS Calls For Vote Counting To Stop, Reign Disick, 5, Guesses Aunt Kim Kardashian’s Age & Her Reaction Is Priceless, ‘Tis The Season! As fans of Kailyn and the Teen Mom franchise know, Lux’s hair had been incredibly long, and Kail has defended her choice to not give him a haircut time and time again. “The judge in the Delaware Family Court has ordered the parties to refrain from discussing all domestic matters until after the hearing next year.”, The statement continued, “Currently, Ms. Lowry has been awarded sole custody of the children despite the allegations pending in Family Court. That sounds like a bitter conversation, girl. “Ms. She recently banned him from the delivery room when their second child is born, yet that wasn’t enough for her to leave him behind. “Do you miss me? ❤ #Peanutapp • • • • • : @jessicab_beauty : @jonlloydjr, A post shared by Kailyn Lowry (@kaillowry) on Feb 4, 2020 at 8:43am PST. To find out what happens next, don’t miss Season 10 of Teen Mom 2 when it airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. “If you don’t ask about your kids, if you don’t ask for your kids, then don’t post your kids because really they don’t have two parents at that point,” she added. Don't miss our piping hot exclusives, interviews, breaking news, daily scandals and recaps of your favorite television shows. Lowry’s diatribe was seemingly triggered by Lopez posting about Creed on social media. Days earlier, Lopez shared a cryptic quote that talked about being disillusioned. In fact, it seems possible that Kailyn had a Protection From Abuse (PFA) order out against him at the time that she got pregnant with his child! Unsurprisingly, Kailyn Lowry and Chris Lopez are at it again on Instagram. “Kail told the boys in private about the pregnancy, because she didn’t want it to be on-camera,” a source told The Ashley’s Reality Roundup. News can confirm the Teen Mom 2 star was arrested in Delaware on Sept. 26 after allegedly punching her ex … The Teen Mom 2  also has two more sons. Chris Lopez and Lux Courtesy Kailyn Lowry/Instagram. I’m almost 16 weeks pregnant & it’s been a rough few months this time around.