← Jurassic World Attack Pack Dimorphodon Review (Mattel), This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Zubbie Blog Exclusive (not on Zubbie Youtube), Opening Yowie Chocolates #5 (USA Series 4 of animal figures), Board Game Adventures #13: A Town Called Nowhere & Biotix, Opening Yowie Chocolates #4 (Rescue Series of animal figures). J1 = Apatasaurus That’s awesome you have collected them all Brooke! 1 0; par .

Nicknames For Makayla, I think I will be sticking with the larger dinosaurs in the future, and I do not believe I will be purchasing any more of the blind bags.Disclaimer: Zubbie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

I keep seeing it advertised on walmart’s website but it’s not on the box for the packs or on the slip of paper inside the packs. J2 = Ankylosaurus Along with the Attack Pack Dimorphodon I reviewed yesterday, I also picked up two Jurassic World Mini Action Dino blind bags. Inside the packaging was also a checklist showing the mini dinosaurs available. The numbers are the same, but then there is a space followed by the letter. metriacanthosaurus is in the following bags: E2 and G5. 7:53. each wave has its own codes and contents. I’m sure I will pick up a few packs of the second wave once I can find them. Press J to jump to the feed. B2 = Velociraptor Blue So far I have found: G2 = T-Rex, H2 = Spinosaurus, J2 = Ankylosaurus. I WILL BE GLAD TO POST.Hi Brooke! There are 2 waves, wave 1 has stamped codes near the bottom and the code letter is off to the right, wave 2 is printed on the top back and the code letter is the last letter before the last number. G1 = Stegosaurus F2 = Pteranadon 5:35. zomblings blind bags blind boxes and halloween fun. So far I have found: G2 = T-Rex, H2 = Spinosaurus, J2 = Ankylosaurus. You can also find them on Amazon at: (Amazon affiliate link) https://amzn.to/2HDXnmg Could you post the code of the Indoraptor?

If you look super close, you can see a darker gray wash has been applied to the very top of Apatosaurus’s back. The peg allows the neck to rotate all the way around, hinge forward a decent amount, and hinge back a small amount.

The jaw can hinge downward to open quite far.The Tyrannosaurs came packaged with a clear disposable piece of plastic between its legs to help prevent it from getting warped in the bag. Started the 2nd wave. A Girl Like Grace Ending Poem, bag J5 is suchomimus and bag J6 is spinosaurus. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Just found what must be wave 3 at Target. I got mine at target. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN ONE! 14 JURASSIC WORLD Mini Action Dinos Blind Bags Mystery Toys Indominus Rex || Keith's Toy Box . suchomimus is in the following bags… I was trying to get the last dino I needed at target yesterday only to find there was a second wave of blind bags. The bottom of Pteranodon is unpainted, but the top of it has dark brown shading applied to the orange plastic. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The first thing you may notice is the blind bag on the right is a lot more bulky than the one of the left. Basically, what that means is purchasing through the links doesn’t cost you anything extra, but I get a small commission to help buy supplies and pay for web hosting. I checked my local stores this afternoon, but there is still only the first wave around here. What Is The Dumbest Animal, Walmart was selling these blind bags for $3.44 each, while Target was cheaper at $2.99 each. So far I have found: G2 = T-Rex, H2 = Spinosaurus, J2 = Ankylosaurus. According to the insert new wave 2 set adds metriacanthosaurus, allosaurus, carnosaurus, baryonx, and indoraptor.Started the 2nd wave. Relive the Big Screen Action-Adventure! The paint looks decent, except the factory completely missed the right eye when applying the black dot: The lower jaw of the Tyrannosaurus Rex is articulated. Both bags have a series of numbers stamped on below the barcode on the bottom back side of the bag. R = postosuchus

P3 = triceratops There is also one without the articulated jaw in the Walmart battle damage 15 pack.I have put together a list of waves 1, 2 and 3 for those collecting ! . According to the insert new wave 2 set adds metriacanthosaurus, allosaurus, carnosaurus, baryonx, and indoraptor, Thank you for sharing those codes Gary! yes. Why Does A Flamingo Stand On One Leg Riddle, I appreciate that Mattel put some thought into these blind bags and put a little piece of disposable plastic between Baryonyx’s legs to prevent them from being warped in the packaging. Jo Rita Gates, 25 thoughts on “Opening Jurassic World Mini Action Dinos Blind Bags #2 (Mattel)” Sherry says: June 22, 2018 at 9:18 am I was trying to get the last dino I needed at target yesterday only to find there was a second wave of blind bags. Field English Springer Spaniel Puppies For Sale, I took my updated checklist with me to the store and started digging through the box. Jurassic World Primal Attack 2020 Mattel Mini Dinosaurs FML69 Metallic T-rex Code D25 by Jurassic Bap 1 Jurassic World Primal Attack 2020 Mattel 6-Inch Value GFL99 Owen GFM00 Velociraptor Blue GFM01 Tyrannosaurus rex GJR54 Indominus rex GJR55 by Jurassic Bap There are 2 waves, wave 1 has stamped codes near the bottom and the code letter is off to the right, wave 2 is printed on the top back and the code letter is the last letter before the last number. The letter is what you want to look for to tell which dinosaur is in each bag. What Breed Of Dog Was Sam In Hondo,

My kid is dying to get one and i cant find that info anywhere. Those ones have no articulation (aside from the mosasaurus). R3 = postosuchus Benefits Of Eating Raw Ginger In Empty Stomach, Why Does A Flamingo Stand On One Leg Riddle, Field English Springer Spaniel Puppies For Sale, The Hunter Call Of The Wild Integrity Spreadsheet 2020. V = dark stygmoloch Opening Jurassic World Mini Action Dinos Blind Bags #2 (Mattel) ... Any plans to investigate wave 2 blind bag ‘codes’? bag G5 is metriacanthosaurus and bag G6 is velociraptor. If you do not know where the codes are hidden on the bags, make sure you take a look at last week’s Jurassic World Mini Action Dinos post for photos. That is a little disappointing, but at least the sculpt is nicely textured.Apatosaurus’s neck is connected to the body by a hinged peg.

amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "zubbie-20"; V3 = dark stygmoloch Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. These hinges allow the wings to move nearly 180 degrees. Jurassic World Blind Bag - Dino Rivals Wave 6. I think I will be sticking with the larger dinosaurs in the future, and I do not believe I will be purchasing any more of the blind bags. metriacanthosaurus is in the following bags: E2 and G5. U = spinosaurus Any plans to investigate wave 2 blind bag ‘codes’?

I haven’t seen that pack in any stores around here.

If anyone could post these codes, that would be great.