Your bottle will now contain a Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost).

At this point, you can add this Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost) to your inventory or you can continue and turn the potion into a Splash Potion of Leaping (2:15 - Jump Boost). To get a command block, type /give @p command_block in the chat. https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Jump_Boost?oldid=188083. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Copyright © 2014-2020 DigMinecraft.com. All rights reserved. When this potion is drank, it will give you the Jump Boost effect so that you can jump higher for 3 minutes. Like all status effects, it can be removed by drinking Milk. Here is where you can find a Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost) in the Creative Inventory menu: In Minecraft, these are the materials materials you can use to craft a Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost): First, open your brewing stand so that you have the Brewing Stand menu that looks like this: Start by adding blaze powder in the far left box to activate the brewing stand.

TomatoBrick TomatoBrick. In Minecraft, you can brew a Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost) and add it to your inventory.

NOTE: Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. In Minecraft, you can brew a Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost) and add it to your inventory.

The higher the level of the effect, the higher a player can jump and take less damage from falling. To make a Potion of Leaping (3:00 - Jump Boost), you will need 1 water bottle, 1 nether wart, and 1 rabbit's foot. \",color:blue},{text:\"!! Please re-enable JavaScript in your browser settings.

Effect Command in Minecraft Java Edition (Current) Speed: /effect give @p speed 99999. !\",obfuscated:true,color:blue},{text:\" Enjoy ! Add or remove status effects on players and other entities.

We will continue to show them individually for version history.

DigMinecraft.com requires JavaScript to work properly. !\",obfuscated:true,color:blue}]",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:"/tellraw @a [\"\",{text:\"\\n\"},{text:\"4033 characters\",color:gold}]",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:"/tellraw @a [\"\",{text:\"Made with the MrGarretto's \",bold:true,italic:true,color:green},{text:\"\\\"Command Combiner\\\"\",bold:true,italic:true,underlined:true,color:dark_green},{text:\" \",bold:true,italic:true,color:green}]",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:"/tellraw @a [\"\",{text:\"Jump Boots \",bold:true,color:dark_red},{text:\"by MffKing\",italic:true,color:red}]",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:"scoreboard objectives add ZVYgf_I dummy",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:"/scoreboard players set @a JB_Wear 0",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:"/scoreboard objectives add JB_Wear dummy",Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~3 ~-2 ~ redstone_block,Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~3 ~-2 ~-1 command_block 0 replace {Command:fill ~ ~ ~1 ~4 ~ ~1 stone},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~3 ~-2 ~1 command_block 0 replace {Command:fill ~ ~ ~-1 ~4 ~ ~-1 redstone_block},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~4 ~-2 ~-1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"scoreboard players set @e[type=Item] ZVYgf_I 1 {Item:{id:\\\"minecraft:iron_boots\\\"},OnGround:1b}"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~4 ~-2 ~1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"scoreboard players set @e[type=Item] ZVYgf_I 2 {Item:{id:\\\"minecraft:rabbit_foot\\\"},OnGround:1b}"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~5 ~-2 ~-1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"execute @e[score_ZVYgf_I_min=1,score_ZVYgf_I=1] ~ ~ ~ execute @e[r=0,score_ZVYgf_I_min=2,score_ZVYgf_I=2] ~ ~ ~ summon Item ~ ~ ~ {Item:{id:\\\"minecraft:iron_boots\\\",Count:1,tag:{display:{Name:\\\"Jump Boots\\\"}, ench:[{id:2, lvl:1}] }}}"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~5 ~-2 ~1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"execute @e[score_ZVYgf_I_min=1,score_ZVYgf_I=1] ~ ~ ~ execute @e[r=0,score_ZVYgf_I_min=2,score_ZVYgf_I=2] ~ ~ ~ kill @e[type=Item,score_ZVYgf_I_min=1,score_ZVYgf_I=2,r=3]"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~6 ~-2 ~-1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"/scoreboard players set @a JB_Wear 0 "},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~6 ~-2 ~1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"/scoreboard players set @a JB_Wear 1 {Inventory:[{Slot:100b,id:\\\"minecraft:iron_boots\\\",tag:{display:{Name:\\\"Jump Boots\\\"}}}]}"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~7 ~-2 ~-1 command_block 0 replace {Command:"/effect @a[score_JB_Wear_min=1] 8 1 1 true"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:setblock ~1 ~-2 ~ wall_sign 4 replace {Text2:"{text:\\\"[Destroy]\\\",color:black,bold:true,underlined:true}",Text4:"{text:\\\"\\\",clickEvent:{action:\\\"run_command\\\",value:\\\"fill ~ ~-1 ~-2 ~8 ~2 ~2 air\\\"}}"},Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:fill ~2 ~-2 ~-2 ~8 ~-2 ~2 stained_glass 3 replace stained_hardened_clay 3,Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:fill ~2 ~-3 ~-2 ~8 ~-1 ~2 stained_hardened_clay 3 hollow,Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Command:gamerule commandBlockOutput false,Riding:{id:MinecartCommandBlock,Riding:{id:FallingSand,Block:activator_rail,Time:1,Riding:{id:FallingSand,Block:redstone_block,Time:1,Riding:{id:FallingSand,Block:stone,Time:1}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}.