associated with The West Wing NBC, Warner Bros., John Wells Productions, He knew that was a favorite saying of Sam's. Who is it that is destroying Josh on National TV? West Wing - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 92,816 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Updated. It was great. "For a walk." "Me and Ben is 'we.' "Yeah, yeah. We are halfway through adding the completed stories to The National Library's database.

He and Donna had become the best of friends. The fanfiction of Eliza J. Bailey, Jaye Hadn't tried to stop him from going. he asked, spying the insulated cup in her hand. Hell, he didn't even know what the next step WAS. "I give you a smack now and then because it helps keep you line," she said, grinning. I might be inclined to be even nicer if a certain blonde person would bring me coffee once in a while," he mumbled the last part. I have tried not to make it gratuitous or needlessly explicit but I have also tried to not gloss over it. I guess she was right."

West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 352,387 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 56 - Updated: Re-election fever is in the air, but the road to the White House just got a little more complicated.

That reminded him of something Amy had said to him after the last time they'd been together, together in the Biblical sense, that is. Right out of his job she’d help him.

Donna, who had sent Ryan to the restaurant to help him save face. "You guys want me to come too?" West Wing - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,640 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 8 - Updated: And that is how I came to be standing in the middle of aisle 4, face to face with Dr. Freeride. The relationship between Josh Lyman and Donna Moss evolved slowly. The transformer blows at a White House party. Amy had resigned and was gone now, although he figured she'd pop up again. Will asked walking into CJ's office. When CJ only grinned at him like a lunatic, he groaned. Donna is eventually hired by Lou as a spokeswoman to speak out against the attack ad on the Santos Campaign[7]. Amy hadn't said anything further. West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,894 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: Goes with the show, JD face their future. We had each other. West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 251,289 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 12 - Updated: JD Late one night on Air Force One a tender moment is observed, causing memories and understanding. West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,411 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 10 - Published: Sam MC's a charity 'Date Auction' - take a guess as to what happens. Broken Glass. He'd had bigger fish to fry with Senator Carrick and his black hole missile launcher proposal. "And you're in love with her," Amy added, just the trace of tired bitterness seeping into her words. He needed to figure out what was happening between him and Donna. On a personal front, there had been no big scene, no big break up or blow up. I had a message from George Washington Hospital that Donna's there and she gave them my name as her emergency contact.". He appears as if he wants to but thinks he shouldn't because of Donna's previous job, telling her, "I've got an airplane hangar out there filled with 500 strangers looking to me for direction; I've got a candidate who doesn't trust any of them and frankly neither do I, and if you think I don't miss you every day..."[6].

I might be inclined to be even nicer if a certain blonde person would bring me coffee once in a while," he mumbled the last part. Status

Josh just groaned, "Very funny. It was then that Josh began to feel that Amy had been the one using him instead of the other way around. End of story. West Wing - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,089 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: Josh and Donna debate sofas, Donna's lack of work, and possible harassment suits... West Wing - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,327 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: What happens when Josh finds out that he shares the same first name with Dr. Freeride? As he'd stood getting dressed in her bedroom, she'd laughed softly. She'd just left and he'd just let her. COMPLETE. In his right hand, a half empty glass of scotch, in his is left hand, he held his heart. Josh and Donna deal with Leo's death. Rated T just to be safe. Aaron Sorkin, Warner Bros, NBC and Co. thought of them first. “’Kay. we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Complete. COMPLETE. He carefully avoided mentioning the fact that he'd had a...well, a thing, with Amy over the summer. Together they headed off for Josh's office, Will had a couple of questions for Josh concerning an upcoming address the VP was going to give to the United Farm Workers Union. Talking about their relationship had been the last thing on Amy's mind.

Disclaimer:  This is a not-for-profit unofficial fan site, not Donna should know by now that he would be there for her if she was sick or hurt. "Ow!" The heavenly thought of fresh French pastries and espresso made Josh slump over again. Pivotal episodes That reminded him of something Amy had said to him after the last time they'd been together, together in the Biblical sense, that is. Josh just groaned, "Very funny. The two often casually debated policy issues, with Josh voicing the Democratic party line and Donna voicing the kind of questions the typical voter might have. "Yeah. They first met during Jed Bartlet's campaign. of California. "Good. and Aaron Sorkin. We had fresh croissants and coffee..." she began. it’s also my welcome back to writing after a … "She didn't have to. After sleeping with each other for a few weeks, they have issues defining their relationship. "Hey, some people think I'm a nice guy. Some thinking, not about him and Amy, but about him and Donna. Josh and Donna It hadn't been an easy thing for him to admit, even to himself. Ballynihinch's "Oh, and during this morning's briefing I was also planning on pulling Danny up and the stage and planting a big wet one on him in front of the whole press corps." He slid a little farther away from her. "Donna.

West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Published: Donna needs a chocolate fix and maybe a Josh fix as well.

Especially in front of a witness," he said, indicating Will. (this fic is a personal love letter from me to the west wing, mallrat, kennedy mythology and procrastination. Toby never committed treason, Leo died after Bartlet left office, CJ is a … West Wing - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 34,126 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 14 - Updated: Completely AU! The election is over and the future has never been so uncertain. "What little French place?"

Just on principle, she gave him a light smack in the head. A Josh and Donna fic, with hints at SamAinsley. After the election, Donna served as Josh's assistant for years in the White House. It was then that Josh began to feel that Amy had been the one using him instead of the other way around.