With Cuban roots, an Ecuadorian husband, Hollywood fans (including Beyoncé and the Kardashians) and a sense of wanderlust, Alexis Barbara Isaias could have …

We believe in taking time for each other. How involved are you in the creative process? Alexis Barbara Isaias has a thing for Hermès and CHANEL. The couple gave BAZAAR Bride all the details of their island wedding this past weekend—packed with high design, fashion, and celebrity guests. He wanted this open, floating design, and we came up with what you see now.”, Wegman continued, “It was handmade by my master jeweler here in New York City, and they hand-set 171 round diamonds, so there’s no piece of the ring where you can really see the platinum. Just How Many People Voted For Kanye West? Receive an email notification when changes occur for Jonathan Barbara. Both looks were all white and made me feel so so special." The groom wore bespoke Dior Homme, and bridesmaids, flower girls, and members of the groom's family donned custom looks by their label, Alexis. The best thing ever is seeing something you’ve created on someone. After the couple's entry as Mr. & Mrs. and their first dance to "Like a Star" by Corinne Bailey Ray, the two changed into new looks for the reception. "Johnny actually drew out the setting of the ring! One of the ones I’ve always looked up to is Heidi Klum, who is such an icon. The couple had been together for two and a … We’ve tied in the cover-ups. With Cuban roots, an Ecuadorian husband, Hollywood fans (including Beyoncé and the Kardashians) and a sense of wanderlust, Alexis Barbara Isaias could have settled anywhere in … Carrie Goldberg is HarpersBAZAAR.com’s Weddings & Travel Director. ❤️❤️❤️ @johnnydex, A post shared by devon windsor (@devwindsor) on Jul 3, 2018 at 2:36pm PDT. ALEXIS is a high-end womenswear line established in 2008 by mother-daughter team Ana and Alexis Barbara.

Alexis and Jonathan Got Married, West Hollywood, CA. My goal is to grow it into more than just resort wear. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I’m happy I’m not in New York. Together, the fabulous power duo designs for the woman that embraces all aspects of femininity, sophistication, and elegant ease. Dex’s mother co-founded Alexis. How did you even begin the process of launching? What kind of interaction do you have with the customers? Their advanced contemporary collections speak to the modern woman: a style icon that embodies effortlessly chic sensibilities in her everyday lifestyle.

He’s been on countless photo shoots with his brand, so he has an eye. They want something they can put on and feel confident, so they can stand out from everyone else when they wear it. Johnny ‘Dex’ Barbara is the fiance of supermodel and Victoria’s Secret runway vet Devon Windsor.