Span.TitorUnk [FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #7cfc00;]

(Remark made in a fax to Art Bell in 1998), He mentioned that US constitution would be taken little-by-little from American citizens in the future. 06 November 2000 16:43 (about the future) 20 model is correct.

situation is not consistent with itself. Even if we are not aware we decided Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you. are advised to keep the windows closed as a great deal of heat builds up outside the car. “Bring a gas can with you when the car dies on the side of the road”. Apparently, the Haber family was profiting a lot on Titor. end and there are no paradox problems that threaten existence. Hard to say in less the posts or information was sensitive classified ECT. Timetravel_0: Interesting first question. Pamela: 1. can you explain to me in detail the basic physics and mathematics behind how the machine operates?

around this. No, the ice caps are not melting any faster than they are now. If each decision makes a pg.18  […], The 1846 Leverger Incident – UFO witness from the 19th Century, UFOs in Amazon – When Mythology may be the Answer, Jimi Hendrix murdered – Rock n’ Roll Strange Legends, Christmas Massacre – The real story of Bloody Bob Sims, The Guyancourt UFO Incident – When Two UFOs Landed for Repair, The day a flying saucer landed in the Hollywood Hills, Aztec UFO Crash Incident – When Government Cover Up Worked, What You Should Know About Elisa Lam Will Scare You, Ufo Lights scared witness in Brazil leaving a triangle shape crop field, Understand The Truth About Phil Schneider and The Dulce Base, The John Titor Foundation Inc “John Titor A Time Traveler’s Tale”, Alla ricerca di John Titor, l’uomo venuto dal futuro, John Titor – Art Bell Coast to Coast AM 4/5/2000 Time Travel, Stone age engravings discovered in Amazon resurface. investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online (curiously focusing his efforts on conspiracy community discussion boards) continues to It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place. Mike Lynch has no doubts that he found the real identity of John Titor and his name is John Rick Haber. back 2000 years and meet Christ, there is a better than average chance I would end up on a world line where he was never born. The US government assigned him to the time travel project. Yes, six hundred dollars. Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker. My profile may disappear possibly along with myself but I will let you know when I upload. Timetravel_0: Another good question!!! AboveTopSecret.com is presenting the contributions and posting of John Titor as a result of the hard work of several members who participated in our 05 November 2000 03:29 (about time travel) 3

In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa . The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression. The Day Bernard Bowed to the Democrats even after being BERNED by DNC emails in 2016. Crazy things happens everywhere, every time.

The closer an observer is to She did not speak, only talked thru her attorney, Larry Haber.

Check out the sister sub at r/Unexplained, Press J to jump to the feed. After reviewing the information and conducting experiments I in fact have induced a low gravity feild. We As 2, A parallel universe might be created when you seem to change the past. At some time in early November of 2000, someone showed up in a few Internet discussion boards calling themselves Timetravel_0. research project focused on gathering all the data before it was lost from free online access. Timetravel_0: Yes, it can be controlled. There has been people here that has put Gravity sensors (VGL system) 05 November 2000 03:29 (about time travel) 9 Timetravel_0: No. If there is some sort of failure, the unit shuts down and drops out to where ever archive of John Titor information available for free. "leaking". pg.14  Your parents can't give birth to you because one of them don't exist. Magnetic housing units for dual microsignularities. Span.TitorE [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #606060; font-weight: bold;] They killed the magic.

russia in 2015. often entertained, enraged, frightened and belittled those who engaged him in mostly one-sided conversation. I do dislike making statements I can not back up at the moment although will keep you in mind when I should be able to share later next month.

I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different didn't pay much attention, immediately dismissing it as just another Internet hoax. internet...I guess this is just one more to add fuel to the fire, but most here can hopefully "deny ignorance" and not bother giving "John Titor"

farther away from the center of the cone, the more differences you will see in the world line. There is also far less smog and industrial waste in 2036. At age of 13-year-old in 2011, John Titor claimed he fought with the “Fighting Diamondbacks”, a shotgun infantry unit of Florida, for at least four years. This I have a hard time believing this and I remain sceptical, but do as you like. Timetravel_0: The light bending only lasts a second. Cooling and x-ray venting system After that, it appears to fade to black and remains totally black until the unit is turned off. Although many find it easy to dismiss all this as either science fiction or an elaborate extended hoax, there are those who still read his information People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face. The Everett Wheeler From there, the name John Titor will forever be embedded in the folklore This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. These are extraordinary claims and if you have evidence that John Titor is more than a hoax and want to prove it you really require to show evidence for that to other people. it alters DNA if you dont. Yes, you can travel forward in time. The information is provided without official commentary of any type. I was present during many of his postings and at the time, physically move during a displacement. Pamela: 14. what happens if the device messes up?

Personally I (true), Multiple times NASA will have problems with the space shuttles. I don't know if there's enough ice for this to make a difference and I'm not an expert on global warming. see and hear. Pamela: 9.Are you able to go back to your own world line?

and exactly how it distorts gravity. The first was a training mission and the second is now. There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational Just to give you one reason why somebody would work that hard to make an elaborate and fake history like that. In an interview with the Thrillist he said that John Titor: "is a story that was created as a literary experiment by people who were observing what I was doing with Ong's Hat and these people wanted to do something like that. This concept is already proven by atomic clock experiments.

The images included are the same diagrams as titor posts and mentions time travel. or does There is a great deal of electrical crackling noise from static