There isn’t a dud song on there" – Josh Groban chooses the 9 albums that changed his life, Me in my studio - Myd: “I use my PortaStudio as an instrument: the pitch knob is magical”. And you know, Abbey Road’s a bucket-list item for me, as far as wanting to set up shop there and do a record.".

Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Way Down (I Won't Cry No More) (with Steve Van Zandt), 14. © 11. Bonamassa will follow that by working with Eric Gales on a new album. RAPIDGATOR: DOWNLOAD Don't miss the latest deals, news, reviews, features and tutorials. My Baby Loves to Boogie (with John Hammond Jr.), 6. Told You Once in August (with John Hammond, slide guitar on right, Rory Block, slide guitar on left and vocals), 13. Told You Once in August (with John Hammond, slide guitar on right, Rory Block, slide guitar on left and vocals) . Bonamassa on stage at the Ryman playing his 1960 Les Paul ‘Johnny B’.

Dion had the songs and the collaborators began to reveal themselves. 6. 02 – Royal Tea Can't Start Over Again (with Jeff Beck), 5. Song for Sam Cooke (Here in America) (with Paul Simon, vocals), 11.

You will receive a verification email shortly. 5. These include live albums, collaborations with the likes of Beth Hart and sundry side projects, the latest being his instrumental outfit the Sleep Eazys. Style: Blues Rock Receive news and offers from our other brands? Thank you for signing up to Musicradar. 7. “It’s very purpose-based, and maybe a bit more raw and rock than people normally associate with me,” he tells Guitar World in a new interview. TURBOBIT: DOWNLOAD, on Stabbing Westward – Dead & Gone (2020), on Liam Gallagher – Why Me? 1. Blues Comin' On (with Joe Bonamassa) 08 – Beyond The Silence

The Style Council’s Mick Talbot: 10 records that changed my life, The 25 best VST/AU plugin synths in the world right now: all the best soft synths you need in your DAW, Canadian musician Angie C just used a brainwave-reader to play the monster analogue synth TONTO with her mind, The 30 greatest synth players of all time: keyboard wizards, programming gurus and sound design legends. All rights reserved. Bath

Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? Hymn to Him (with Patti Scialfa, vocals, and Bruce Springsteen, guitar), © All Rights Reserved | Joe Bonamassa | Shop | Privacy Policy | Contact | Subscribe to Joe's Newsletter, DION RECORDS WITH PAUL SIMON, VAN MORRISON, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND 14 OTHER SUPER STARS ON NEW STUDIO ALBUM, 4. 14. 09 – Lonely Boy

(2019). 10. 4. Hymn to Him (with Patti Scialfa, vocals, and Bruce Springsteen, guitar). My Baby Loves to Boogie (with John Hammond Jr.) Is this Black Sabbath cover by King Crimson guitarist Robert Fripp and his wife Toyah the oddest tribute of 2020? “It’ll be a nice change of pace because we’ve done the last two records in Nashville. Why Not.

Format: MP3 320Kbps 9. Ten tracks make up the collection of varying styles & tempos to make this another incredibly enjoyable listen from start to finish.

Size: 140 Mb, Tracklist: There was a problem. Visit our corporate site. 11 – Don’t You Do Me No Favours 07 – I Didn’t Think She Would Do It Bam Bang Boom (with Billy Gibbons) This isn’t Joe’s only album of 2020 either – his 44th album was a reissue of that debut LP, A New Day Yesterday, but rather than simply repackage the original, he went back and re-recorded all the vocals, as well as some of the guitar parts. I Got The Cure (with Sonny Landreth) One of Joe Bonamassa's primary influences was Eric Clapton, so the idea behind Royal Tea makes some sense: he spends the 2020 album saluting British blues. Uptown Number 7 (with Brian Setzer) And if you’re not familiar with Pete Brown, he was the poet that wrote a lot with [Cream’s] Jack Bruce for Disraeli Gears - stuff like Sunshine of Your Love and SWLABR, that really killer '60s beatnik poetry. 13. Artist: Joe Bonamassa DOWNLOAD LINKS: Joe Bonamassa puts out a new studio album every two years, although he has been releasing an average of two albums a year for the past decade. And he's told fans to expect something a little different from him. Kickin' Child (with Joe Menza) Both players recently featured in our 2019 10 best blues guitarists in the world today poll. Can't Start Over Again (with Jeff Beck) 03 – Why Does It Take So Long To Say Goodbye Eric Gales has confirmed he is working on a new album together with Joe Bonamassa, which is slated for a 2020 release. Joe Bonamassa didn't release a studio album in 2019 but he's wasting no time in 2020 when he heads to Abbey Road Studios in January to track a new record. This may seem like a distinction without a difference, since Bonamassa has never shied away from Zeppelin nods on his albums, but Royal Tea does indeed sound different than his other studio albums. Joe Bonamassa is back with his new album ‘Royal Tea’, his latest solo studio offering due for release on October 23 rd through Provogue/Mascot Label Group. So we’re looking forward to getting into the raunchy weather and, you know, putting our ‘wellies’ on and cranking one out properly.”, I’ve immersed myself in my roots and it’s going to be really fun to do. Stumbling Blues (with Jimmy Vivino and Jerry Vivino, sax) BA1 1UA.

MusicRadar is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. 01 – When One Door Opens What If I Told You (with Samantha Fish) And he's told fans to expect something a little different from him. "‘How can I challenge myself and the listener?’ You have to dig deep.". 10 – Savannah

"I actually wrote most of the record in England, working with [former Whitesnake guitarist] Bernie Marsden and Pete Brown. Joe Bonamassa didn't release a studio album in 2019 but he's wasting no time in 2020 when he heads to Abbey Road Studios in January to track a new record. "You have to ask, ‘What can I do differently?’ " he says. 12 – Don’t Hand Me Your Hangups 05 – High Class Girl Over the course of the last part of 2019 and the first part of 2020, the album began to take shape. “We’re going to spend two weeks at Abbey Road in January [2020] and record in Studio A, and it’ll be great,” Bonamassa adds. 8. Album: Royal Tea As Dion tells it, he ran the album’s first track, “Blues Comin’ On,” past Joe Bonamassa. 3. Artist: Joe Bonamassa Album: Royal Tea Released: 2020 Style: Blues Rock Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 140 Mb. 04 – Lookout Man! Image: Kit Wood.

What If I Told You (with Samantha Fish), 12. Tracklist: 01 – When One Door Opens 02 – Royal Tea 03 – Why Does It Take So Long To Say Goodbye 04 – Lookout Man! Released: 2020 Please refresh the page and try again. Bonamassa added that most of the album was written in England too, with some British blues rock luminaries. The bluesman is changing it up for his 14th record and tapping into his British blues rock influences. Out Now: Joe Bonamassa ‘Royal Tea,’ Inspired by Jeff Beck, Led Zeppelin & Cream (Listen) Rock Cellar Magazine Staff on October 23, 2020 Categories: Latest News Joe Bonamassa … Way Down (I Won't Cry No More) (with Steve Van Zandt)

Stumbling Blues (with Jimmy Vivino and Jerry Vivino, sax), 10. 05 – High Class Girl 06 – A Conversation With Alice 07 – I Didn’t Think She Would Do It 08 – Beyond The Silence 06 – A Conversation With Alice "So I’ve immersed myself in my roots and it’s going to be really fun to do. England and Wales company registration number 2008885.