Now, they're living in an adorable apartment in West Hollywood, but they're hardly ever home. It's been a little over a year since Bachelor In Paradise brought Joe and Kendall together, and now, it's hard to imagine them ever being apart. "We ultimately want what is best for us in the long run and for us right now, that means being apart and growing individually. They are both going to continue to be friendly and are on good terms, but their romantic relationship has ended.". We appreciate all the love and support everyone has given us throughout our relationship.”. The Bachelor in Paradise season five couple called it quits during the reality show's reunion episode in 2018. Jendall (J/o) and (K/endall) is the romantic pairing of Kendall Knight and Jo Taylor. Reality Steve published screenshots earlier in the day, which purported to show she had been corresponding with an unidentified man, via text, about the nature of her relationship with the male model, claiming it was all for business reasons. It just seems to make the most sense," she explained. She captioned the series of photos, "Just signed the lease to our new place in West Hollywood and couldn't be more excited to start building a lil life together with this cutie. It can also be referred to as Ko (K/endall) and (J/o). Plus, he MIGHT have cheated on her, but he claims there was just a picture of him close to a girl, not actually making out with the girl. They need conversation. “I think that’s probably what happened with Kendall and Joe,” Iaconetti, 31, adds. Credit: Even better, there's still a lifetime worth to come, including (maybe, hopefully) a grocery store produce and taxidermy-inspired wedding.

Even though we are parting as a couple, we're very much committed to remaining friends. Earlier this month, Long, 27, revealed that she was also blindsided by her breakup with Amabile, 32. All images are used with permission or licensed. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!

With a heavy heart full of love for one another we have decided it is best for us to take a step back from our relationship," the couple said in a joint statement posted on Instagram. They tied the knot in January 2019 and welcomed their first child, daughter Alessia Ren Luyendyk, the following May. Ashley I. finally got to leave a Bachelor show in a relationship, but her whirlwind romance with Canadian Kevin on The Bachelor Winter Games only lasted a few months before they parted ways, reportedly citing issues with the distance. "Lily and I have chosen not to end our relationship but to continue it as mates," Courtney wrote. "We've reached a point in our story where we agree it's best to go our separate ways," they posted to their Instagrams on December 10. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Jared Haibon Says Joe Amabile and Kendall Long Seemed ‘Very Happy’ a Week Before Their Split. In Sep. 2019, the lovebirds shared news of their engagement. "Joe and I really found love with each other after having to go through all of that together and facing our insecurities and facing things we were afraid of and we really grew so much," she also told E!. 2020 Bustle Digital Group.

After revealing they were together in a 45-minute episode of her web series The Story of Us, much to the delight of fans, Jared got down on one knee during production on season five of the spinoff. Becca first appeared to have won The Bachelor and a sweet proposal from Arie during which he promised to love her every day forever.

he wrote. She couldn't go to every stop, but she shared an adorable post wishing him luck when they separated.

But he soon ended up pursuing something with model Gigi Hadid, and he and Brown were dunzo again. Fumbling emotions and being understanding is not easy.".

Thankfully, all of their dates, travels, food reviews and more are thoroughly documented on social media for fans to keep up with. ", Bachelor Nation's first same-sex couple, who had gotten engaged on season six of Bachelor in Paradise, announced their split on Halloween. They were lost in a sea of green, but never lost each other. This pairing is the most popular ship in the BTR fandom along with Lomille and Kucy who are the main rivals. At the end of 2018, Joe competed on ABC's Dancing With The Stars. she wrote. Bachelor in Paradise stars Jared Haibon and Ashley Iaconetti were taken by surprise when Joe Amabile and Kendall Long decided to split.

She revealed during the reunion that she gave him "maybe 20 chances" to get things right, but it didn't work.

We both respect each others’ decision and still have a great deal of love for each other. Although Grocery Store Joe and Kendall have taken the big leap to moving in together, it still may be a bit before we see a ring on Kendall's finger.

In September, Cassie took legal action against Colton and was granted a temporary restraining order against him. We put everything we could into our relationship and are heartbroken to go forward separately, but we know this is the best decision for the both of us," the exes said. Well, Kendall did. It was brutal, but Becca's the next Bachelorette, so perhaps things aren't all bad. It can also be referred to as Ko (K /endall) and (J/ o). While they didn't get a ton of screentime during Winter Games, the finale revealed Australian Courtney and New Zealander Lily to be one heck of a couple. "Now we should probably buy some furniture.". They may be one of the cutest couples to ever come out of the show, and since leaving the beach last summer, they've experienced a lifetime worth of adventures. Brown then said she read a story about him and his alleged ex, Haley Stevens, which contradicted his version. As one source told E! Joe has made the decision to move back to Chicago while Kendall will be remaining in her hometown of Los Angeles,” Long and Amabile told BachelorNation.com in a joint statement. New exclusively learned that Dean and Lesley had called it quits, with a source telling us, "Distance and traveling were a factor. : Either way, they've already formed a tight bond — thanks, in large part, to their shared reality TV experiences, according to Kendall. Our priority is doing what is best for us. "We have chosen to love and respect each other as friends because that's the base of our relationship, and it's what is most natural for us. “I did not see it coming,” Long said on her Down to Date podcast, going on to share that while they had decided to go their separate ways, “there’s still a lot of love and respect for each other.”, “Ultimately what happened was that Joe felt like he would have a better life in Chicago,” Long, who is from Los Angeles, said, explaining that before their split, she had told Amabile that “moving to Chicago wasn’t something that I wanted.”. They still post about each other on Instagram pretty regularly. “I’m going to be on the bus for a week," Kendall told Us Weekly on Saturday, Jan. 19.

We can’t imagine continuing our lives without them closer, especially when thinking of starting a family of our own one day. "Hang in there beach-goers!"

We appreciate all the love and support everyone has given us throughout our relationship.”. Amabile and Long, who met during season 5 of BiP, announced their split in January after over a year of dating. Which was a long time coming, considering Joe's a Chicagoan. "This difficult decision comes after thoughtful, respectful consideration. The Bachelor in Paradise season 5 couple announced their split on Wednesday, January 29. "Just signed the lease to our new place in West Hollywood and couldn’t be more excited to start building a lil life together with this cutie," Kendall wrote on Instagram. Check out the gallery below to see the relationship status of your favorite Bachelor Nation couples.

It’s you saying, ‘I choose to be with you.’ And that includes if I choose to be with you, that means I have to let some of my other lifestyles go.”, RELATED: Kendall Long ‘Did Not See’ Split with Joe Amabile Coming and Thought They Would ‘Get Married’. I just cracked up so hard.”. gave an update on their complicated relationship status, granted a temporary restraining order against him. Kendall Long and Joe Amabile attend the 31st Barnstable Brown Kentucky Derby Eve Gala in Louisville, Kentucky on May 3, 2019. Bachelor in Paradise couple Joe Amabile—colloquially known as Grocery Store Joe—and Kendall Long took a big step in their relationship this weekend. In the documents obtained by E! Get push notifications with news, features and more.

Fans were a little stunned when Cassie chose to leave Colton's season of The Bachelor. At the end of the season, they appeared to be in a good place but Long was worried they were moving too fast. "Our new neighbor #wemoved," he captioned it. The restraining order was later extended until November. Michael Kovac/Getty; Inset: Steve Granitz/WireImage.

Joe celebrated their one year anniversary out of Paradise with this post: "It was a year ago today when I first met you on a beach," he wrote.

Paris, Amsterdam, and London were three of their stops. Actually, not sure if it's been exactly a year ago today but it's pretty close. All of this, of course, begs the question on Bachelor fans' minds of if Joe and Kendall plan to get engaged any time in the not-so-distant future. While Clare sent Benoit packing during The Bachelor Winter Games, they shocked everyone by getting together after the show. News in January that an engagement will "definitely, possibly happen" but that "there's just so much going on.".

While Amabile first appeared on Becca Kufrin’s season of The Bachelorette, Long competed on Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s season of The Bachelor.

The two ended their relationship after Bachelor in Paradise season three. "We want to try it out [in Los Angeles] and then maybe go to Chicago but as of now, my family's here and work's here.