TAKE A BRIEF VIEW OF GOD'S PLAN OF REDEMPTION. They must at least be credited with speaking their deepest personal convictions. 17 Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.”. God in our last moments may hide Himself, or withdraw the light of His countenance; and what distress follows upon this, none can tell but those that have felt it. It is to put off or lay down the body, no more to be re-assumed till the general resurrection at the end of the world.4. Application. 2. I have not the slightest fear, for I believe that I shall be annihilated, and therefore all fear of death is gone from me." Take your stand on the fact, and with emancipated and buoyant hearts, and grateful ones, work from it, and because of it. God "is able to keep that," etc.4. No conditions are required but that you simply commit your soul to God.4. 2. Acquaint now thyself with God and be at peace.3.

He could be seen in verse 14 as putting into practice what he has just been saying about his God as a God of power, love and salvation that he is now relying on the essence of real faith in God.

His ENCOURAGEMENT HEREIN. Conscience may be filled with terror under the sense of sin, and dread of deserved wrath. Is an eternal redemption of the entire nature.II. We approach the duties of life through a series of the most elevating considerations. It implies —1.

Reason and philosophy cannot answer it, but the Bible does.I. Today we face a society aggressively running away from the God of the bible and turning to other ways of thinking about the origins of life and the great questions of why we exist and how they should live. 2. TAKE A BRIEF VIEW OF GOD'S PLAN OF REDEMPTION. These words were spoken by Moses after the God of the bible had defeated the supposed God’s of Egypt and in the end a whole army inspired by these gods was destroyed when they sought enter the red sea or sea of reeds to pursue and destroy God chosen people, Israel. At the last supper Jesus institutes a remembrance service that would replace the Passover that helps us look back to what Jesus achieved through his death on the cross in our salvation as Jesus himself said to hid disciple on that last night, Luke 22: 19 – 20, “And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”. You and I passively die; but He actively yielded up His spirit to His Father. The soul is as a precious jewel, hence a great trust.II. This assurance comes of faith.2. No, I have no hope; of course, I have no hope, sir." if so, we have committed, etc.4. Then go saying, "Father, into Thine hand I commit my spirit." “In our writer’s day, the great God of the bible alternative view was usually some kind of god’s that were made of wood or stone. And then —3. In the pressure cooker atmosphere of full time ministry, it is easy for us as ministers to lose sight of his calling and what should be his ultimate goals in leading the people of God that God has given him to lead. Adoption into God's family.II. Power.

The psalm from which He quoted did not say, "Father." And be thankful. The spirit was free!3. Are we now trusting in Christ? To a God of truth.(W. And then —3. We have no authority for the encouragement of death-bed repentance.(J.

How great our obligations to live to the Divine glory.(J. THE BELIEVER, FEELING ASSURED OF HIS REDEMPTION, TRUSTFULY YIELDS HIS SPIRIT INTO THE HAND OF HIS MAKER, WHEN HE DEPARTS THIS LIFE. And then —3. Provision for our sanctification.3. "Thou hast redeemed me," etc. You are assured —1. To a redeeming God.3. We will see from the rest of this Psalm the unique and powerful nature of this God who alone defines himself as good, great, powerful creator, redeemer, real and worthy of praise. And through Jesus one day we’ll stand in his presence.

The spirit was free!3. I say this because we are fairly certain this Psalm was written after the return from exile in Babylon and our writer could have been a returning Jew or was only a few generations away from people who recently returned from exile through the mighty saving hand of God. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jai Courtney. II. DYING IN A SAINT'S ACCOUNT IS A DIFFICULT WORK.1. "Be ye also ready." Some commit their spirit to the dream of theosophy; spiritualism; a worldly carelessness about its destiny; an external morality; external rites; purging punishments.III. The work of redemption illustrates the goodness of God.3. Love, wonderful, matchless, divine (1 John 4:10; 1 Peter 1:18).

And then —.

DYING IN A SAINT'S ACCOUNT IS A DIFFICULT WORK.1. Rejoice in the prospect of the glorious resurrection day. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

In this Psalm talk I am interpreting the phrase, “You servants of the Lord” as first and foremost the full -time ministers or leaders in the church today as verse 2 of this Psalm says. The Psalmist then looks at two great ways the God of the Bible reveals why he should be praised by the servants of the Lord and those two ways are: In verses 5 – 7 the Psalmist deals first with God great acts in creation.

THE CHILDREN OF GOD CONSIDERING THEMSELVES AS DYING, ARE CHIEFLY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR IMMORTAL SOULS. None may say, there is no hope for me.2. God "is able to keep that," etc.4.

THE BELIEVER IS ASSURED OF HIS REDEMPTION.1. The work of redemption illustrates the goodness of God.3. Thus were these so excellent artists in meditation, David, an high actor of admiration in meditation, as often we see it in the psalms; so in Ps 8:1,9 31:19; "Oh how great is thy goodness, "etc. a world we have not seen, and are little acquainted with.6. The 30-year-old Aussie actor was joined at the event by co-stars Ike Barinholtz, Jim Parrack (with his wife Leven Rambin), and more. Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord.2. None may say, there is no hope for me.2. I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD. Their belief in a state of being at present invisible. It includes —1. DYING IN A SAINT'S ACCOUNT IS A DIFFICULT WORK.1. Choosing to be ruled by Him.III. "Thou hast redeemed me," etc. All this furnishes ample ground for THE COMMITTAL OF OUR SOULS INTO THE HANDS OF GOD. THE CHILDREN OF GOD CONSIDERING THEMSELVES AS DYING, ARE CHIEFLY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR IMMORTAL SOULS. Power. The spirit was free!3. Is a deliverance from the greatest of all evils, the service of Satan — ignorance, disease, remorse, death, hell. We need more servants of the Lord going out into these rural areas to call people to the Lord who is the only answer to the drought our country is presently going through. Persuasion of His readiness to receive and keep what is committed to Him.3.

(2)Under control.(3)Needful.3. And it is more so if death find us in the dark as to our title to the life to come. It is to put off or lay down the body, no more to be re-assumed till the general resurrection at the end of the world.4. So, our writer and the writer of Psalm 115 has said that the idol God’s of the nations that surround them are dead and useless, made by human hands, cannot speak, cannot see and cannot hear. Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord.2. The soul is as a precious jewel, hence a great trust.II.

(3)We are servants, not masters. And if we undertake to manage our own affairs, or fling ourselves into our work without recognition of our dependence upon Him, or if we choose our work without seeking to know what His will is, that is recalling our deposit.